Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 01-05-2018

"39" degrees again this morning here in SNAKEland! (I HATE SNAKES)

(Still better than in GRAYSONland!)hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 01-05-2018

Hey Duchess, how's that Nuclear Cyclone going?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-05-2018

(01-05-2018, 11:38 AM)BigMark Wrote: Hey Duchess, how's that Nuclear Cyclone going?

The wind is the worst, I didn't get much snow but what I got is blowing & drifting. I don't take my car out unless the weather is perfect so I've been using one of the farm trucks that has 4-wheel drive.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-05-2018

Sally, is it true that the iguanas are falling out of trees because it's so cold there? I feel like someone is pulling my leg.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 01-05-2018

We don't see iguanas here, they're mostly in Miami and the Keys. I think it's common for them to fall out of trees and look like they're dead when the temperature gets so low, but once the sun comes out they revive themselves and go about their business.

I've heard something like that anyway.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-05-2018

(01-05-2018, 11:40 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 11:38 AM)BigMark Wrote: Hey Duchess, how's that Nuclear Cyclone going?

The wind is the worst, I didn't get much snow but what I got is blowing & drifting. I don't take my car out unless the weather is perfect so I've been using one of the farm trucks that has 4-wheel drive.

The wind chill for me right now is the worst. I went out to my car this morning and saw it all plowed in and was about to take the day off work but then my brother came out to help me shovel and I realized that I almost shoveled out someone else's car. I was able to roll over the little bit of snow around my car and go to work.

(01-05-2018, 03:43 PM)sally Wrote: We don't see iguanas here, they're mostly in Miami and the Keys. I think it's common for them to fall out of trees and look like they're dead when the temperature gets so low, but once the sun comes out they revive themselves and go about their business.

Unfortunately we have iguanas (Bastards eat my plants) here around/between the Boca- Delray area. And yes they do fall out of the trees when the temps are in the "30's" for a few days. I saw them frigid on the ground several years ago. I didn't see them fall, but they were at the base of trees here.

I saw 2 different bastards here last week crossing the road before it got real cold.

Grayson has not only affected the North, it has now affected the Sunshine state as well!

Earlier in the morning today, I was at Publix (supermarket here) and I always get "Boars Head" brand deli meat.

I wanted Salmon from the fish counter, and the "Fish Truck" didn't get there yet either.

Well, the guys behind the counters (counter case was empty) said they didn't have any of the deli meat & or Salmon I wanted because they didn't get their Boars Head shipment & Fish Shipment from the North, due to SNOW slowing the the trucks getting here.

Later on in the day, they got their shipments and I got my deli meat, and Salmon! 44

I shop at Publix too. It's where shopping is a pleasure. I could go other places to save money like Walmart, but by the time I drive all the way across town and lose my sanity inside the store it doesn't seem worth the money I'd save.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-06-2018

I would take 20 of those frozen iguanas, put-em in a box and stick them in someones car as payback for stealing my newspaper.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-06-2018

What are you doing up at that time of day, Maggottyboo?

It's very cold here and I'd still rather have this than that sucky humidity. It looks awful up in Boston. I saw video of a firetruck making its way through snow/ice and flood waters.

(01-06-2018, 10:52 AM)Duchess Wrote: [size=medium][i]

What are you doing up at that time of day, Maggottyboo?

Looking for iguanas to stick inside someones car. My paper isn't here yet. Last night I had a dream that HOTD stopped by to say hi, but she was only 8 months old. I let her in and said, "its friggin cold out, what are you going here" don't ask me how I knew it was her, I brought her in and cuddled her on the couch. Weird stuff. It woke me up and I had a piece of birthday cake.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-06-2018

(01-06-2018, 12:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: I had a dream that HOTD stopped by to say hi, but she was only 8 months old. I let her in and said, "its friggin cold out, what are you going here" don't ask me how I knew it was her, I brought her in and cuddled her on the couch.

28 That'll be the best thing I read all day. Gawd, I hope she sees this.

I did open the door and look on the step. It's the price I pay when I worry sometimes. Strange days.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 01-06-2018

Sounds like you want to pamper her.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-07-2018

Maybe, tickle her toes squeak her nose, tickle her tummy.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-07-2018

Yesterday, it was so cold out that when the little Maggots took their yearly showers the window cracked because of temp change. Didn't notice that till this morning. A dbl pane window. The inside pane cracked. I put clear 2" tape on it. I'm not changing windows in this crap.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 01-08-2018

Two mornings ago when I got up, the entire kitchen window was completely "fogged up"! Due to the "39" degree temp out there, & the 75 degree temp inside the villa! At least it didn't crack!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-08-2018

My ponds are frozen and I can't find my duck.