Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 12-01-2018

We had almost Two inches of rain last Thursday, our whole season only averages 14 inches.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-01-2018

I don't know what our yearly average is but last weekend alone I got nearly 5.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-01-2018

I just checked, 46.1 is the average here.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 12-05-2018

What the hell, it was "59" here today! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-07-2018

That won't be enough to keep the snakes from coming out, Cars. 

It's a gorgeous day here, chilly but beautiful. If I had snow & hills I'd want to go skiing but I live on a coastal plain. I'm feeling nostalgic. Ugh.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 12-08-2018

75 and sunny here today, then heavy rain around 5pm, lasted an hour, good for the grass!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 12-09-2018

It was a glorious day to get pitched over the handlebars.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-09-2018

Last December it was fairly mild temps in the 40-50 range. This year temps are in the 0-20 area. Once in a while getting above 30. I'm getting used to it now though. I've pulled out all my winter stuff. Sweaters, boots, gloves, flannels. 

Do people wear flannel shirts in California? 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-09-2018

I'm pretty sure I've seen HotD mention wearing a flannel shirt & thick socks.

All the hipsters do.

They all look like gay lumberjacks.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 12-09-2018

I have a couple of flannel shirts that I love, and thick socks are a must here in the winter mornings.

But, I'm not hip enough to qualify as a 'hipster' and don't think anyone's ever mistaken me for a 'gay lumberjack'.

I wouldn't be surprised if people wondered whether I was a lipstick lesbian though when I'm running errands on the weekend in flannel, jeans, work boots, keys hanging from my belt, and driving a pick up.

(12-09-2018, 02:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: when I'm running errands on the weekend in flannel, jeans, work boots, keys hanging from my belt, and driving a pick up.

[Image: hitit.gif]

hah   I can't explain why I do that sometimes with women. I just like to. Tis fun and makes me laugh.

I like men.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 12-09-2018

She giveth and she taketh away.  Duchess is an equal opportunity tease!  Awink

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 12-09-2018

(12-09-2018, 02:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I have a couple of flannel shirts that I love, and thick socks are a must here in the winter mornings.

But, I'm not hip enough to qualify as a 'hipster' and don't think anyone's ever mistaken me for a 'gay lumberjack'.

I wouldn't be surprised if people wondered whether I was a lipstick lesbian though when I'm running errands on the weekend in flannel, jeans, work boots, keys hanging from my belt, and driving a pick up.

Okay, last week I totally wore what I call my "Butch Lesbian Outfit" to work and I swear people were kind of looking at me. But I was afraid to talk about this anywhere! I usually wear dresses or skirts or pants, but sometimes I like my jeans and a plain shirt with this dark colored jean jacket that is plaid.

(12-09-2018, 02:41 PM)Duchess Wrote: I like men.

I just pretend that she meant women. WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN!

(12-09-2018, 02:45 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: She giveth and she taketh away.  Duchess is an equal opportunity tease!  Awink

That is for sure! Is this the weather thread?

It snowed this morning. Just a dusting.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-09-2018

I love a loose fitting flannel shirt on a woman (wife), walking up to her, sliding my hands into her shirt, while cupping her amazing full breasts, as they slowly make their way out.

I usually lose my load at that point, and it’s all over.