Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 02-15-2019

Today was a perfect 80 degree sunny day here with low humidity, and an 8mph breeze!

We ate a superb seafood dinner at an upscale seafood restaurant on the water front where 50+ foot yachts docked in slips there. 44
We watched the drawbridge raise to allow a tall sailboat to pass, it was all just outstanding.
I took great pictures with my cell phone, but I don't know how to transfer them onto my PC. (I didn't have my camera where I know how)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 02-15-2019

touch the image, you will see three dots among other icons at the bottom, touch that and then touch email, put in email address and hit send.

(02-15-2019, 09:42 PM)BigMark Wrote: touch the image, you will see three dots among other icons at the bottom, touch that and then touch email, put in email address and hit send.

When I touch the image all it did was get bigger, no dots, or any other icons appeared.

[Image: xpzNGco.jpg]
[Image: nAtIVBZ.jpg]
Couldn't get the draw bridge pix to transfer for some reason.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 02-16-2019

Now I want a Margarita.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-16-2019

I can smell the Old Bay seasoning & the coconut in the sunscreen that everyone is wearing.

Hiya, Cars! I bet you have a smile for everyone you encounter.  Smiley_emoticons_smile

Is retirement everything you hoped it would be?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 02-16-2019

(02-16-2019, 05:00 PM)Duchess Wrote: I can smell the Old Bay seasoning & the coconut in the sunscreen that everyone is wearing.

Hiya, Cars! I bet you have a smile for everyone you encounter.  Smiley_emoticons_smile

Is retirement everything you hoped it would be?

I was making myself sick to death as retirement day got closer and closer! (It kinda snuck up on me when I wasn't looking)
I had gone to a hundred of "other's" retirement parties, and all of a sudden, it was now mine.

After I actually lived through retirement day, I immediately began to like it! After the first week or so, I started to not miss working at all.
It was the people I missed, (well most of them, some, not so much) not the working part. I learned my job was what I did, it was not who I was.

As time went bye, I could not believe that I ever have had to work, and did/do not miss it at all!
My company emailed me, and called me for 2 years asking if I wanted to come back as a "consultant" for an obscene  hourly rate, and I was still not tempted!

RETIREMENT IS GRAND! I can't imagine ever having had to work!  Now I do what I want, when I want "IF" I want!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 02-16-2019

Finally got Draw Bridge pictures to work

[Image: 5mkc4Ag.jpg]
[Image: Ha5ZYzs.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-17-2019

The Capital Weather Gang says it looks like a significant winter storm is brewing. Oh God. I don't have time for that.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 02-17-2019

(02-17-2019, 08:31 AM)Duchess Wrote: The Capital Weather Gang says it looks like a significant winter storm is brewing. Oh God. I don't have time for that.

C'mon down to SNAKEland (I HATE SNAKES) for a bit, today is going to hit a sunny 81! Relaxed Drink

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-17-2019

Did my family put you up to saying that?   Awink

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 02-17-2019

(02-17-2019, 09:28 AM)Duchess Wrote: Did my family put you up to saying that?   Awink

No not really, I thunk it up all by myself! hah Smiley_emoticons_smile Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 02-18-2019

I usually take a lunch right about now but it's snowing like crazy and I'm just not feeling the ju-Ju. This bag of corn chips looks pretty good though. That is all, roll with it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-18-2019

It's about 50 here. The wind is howling from the south and there's some kind of winter weather moving in for tomorrow night into Wednesday. God only knows what I'll get this time...and I'm still not sick of winter weather yet. I'm normally climbing the walls this time of year.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-20-2019

It's snowing! It's snowing! I wish there were something to do in it. Something fun.  *pouts*

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 02-20-2019

Supposed to snow tonight, just turned on the spa, it was 48 degrees.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 02-21-2019

crappy rain/sleet/snow I'm dragon ass this morning.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 02-21-2019

(02-21-2019, 07:46 AM)Maggot Wrote: crappy rain/sleet/snow I'm dragon ass this morning.

Yeah same here. Waiting for my car to thaw out so I can make it to work.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 02-21-2019

Not to rub it in, but it's breezy "76" and sunny here right now! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 02-21-2019

(02-21-2019, 09:38 AM)Carsman Wrote: Not to rub it in, but it's breezy "76" and sunny here! hah

Why not just shove Florida right up your ass?