Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 04-19-2019

Will you lick my cone? [Image: a53358a1815368947f7e5ca6db4caaa3.gif]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 04-19-2019

(04-19-2019, 10:25 AM)Maggot Wrote: Will you lick my cone? [Image: a53358a1815368947f7e5ca6db4caaa3.gif]

Like it was melting. 116

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 04-19-2019

Ice cream in the Spring IS the best!!!

You ain't kiddin'. LickLickLick.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 04-19-2019

(04-19-2019, 08:59 AM)Duchess Wrote: Bad weather moving in later today. Why can't I have normal spring storms like other people. Waaaahh. Yes, I'm whining because this shit terrifies me.

I bet you have really rich soil, do you grow food. Can you get fresh eggs nearby? Oysters?

Would you wear a cone on your head and get arrested for me?

(04-19-2019, 12:31 PM)BigMark Wrote: do you grow food. Can you get fresh eggs nearby? Oysters?

I used to but it was always a battle with the deer and I finally gave up. Now I buy from a variety of places, there are a ton of farm markets here. I have an itty bitty peach orchard too but again it's always a battle who gets the fruit, me or the deer. All of my fruit trees look like umbrellas because the deer eat as far as they can reach. This isn't a complaint though, I really love having them around. Yes, to the fresh eggs and yes to the oysters although I don't eat them myself. Crab is huge around here. Eastern shore blue crab. I'll eat the occasional claw but that's the extent of it. They are the sea's undertaker. Barf.

(04-19-2019, 12:31 PM)BigMark Wrote: Would you wear a cone on your head and get arrested for me?

I wouldn't get arrested for you but I might wear the cone just to make you laugh.

I bet Clang would.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 04-26-2019

I'm under a tornado warning again  :(

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 04-26-2019

It's raining, a cold heavy windy big puddle rain. I hit a puddle and a wave of water was taller than my truck.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 04-26-2019

I'm over this fricken weather, over it. Pretty sick of my phone shrieking with notifications to seek shelter immediately too. Ugh. I'm like a godawful B movie where all you hear is the scared person nearly panting in fear.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 05-04-2019

lust a little rain

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 05-04-2019

It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow and I couldn't be happier about that. I want a day of nothing, I don't want to feel compelled to do any damn thing.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 05-13-2019

It rained all day yesterday and it's still raining today. Everything is so green & lush. Tis bee-u-tee-ful.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 05-14-2019

I miss the rain. I really do.
I set up the AC unit today.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 05-14-2019

(04-19-2019, 12:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 12:31 PM)BigMark Wrote: do you grow food. Can you get fresh eggs nearby? Oysters?

I used to but it was always a battle with the deer and I finally gave up. Now I buy from a variety of places, there are a ton of farm markets here. I have an itty bitty peach orchard too but again it's always a battle who gets the fruit, me or the deer. All of my fruit trees look like umbrellas because the deer eat as far as they can reach. This isn't a complaint though, I really love having them around. Yes, to the fresh eggs and yes to the oysters although I don't eat them myself. Crab is huge around here. Eastern shore blue crab. I'll eat the occasional claw but that's the extent of it. They are the sea's undertaker. Barf.

I love oysters.
I joined a community garden this year. I am excited for the good food I will have.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 05-14-2019

(05-14-2019, 12:58 AM)MirahM Wrote: I miss the rain. I really do.
I set up the AC unit today.

I got nearly 3 inches of rain between Sunday & Monday and according to what I've read recently I'm not the only one. The drought has all but disappeared in the United States and that's a very good thing.

I haven't turned my air on yet but I've thought about it. As long as that sucky humidity stays away, I'm good.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 05-14-2019

Nice, of rain. You know me too well.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 05-14-2019

Weather in London has been wonderful! Been here 2 weeks with another 13 days to come. Not looking forward to returning to 100+ temps.

EuroStar to Paris for the weekend . . . if Mum is up for an overnight.

A ten minute stroll to Abbey Road from our flat.

Best graffiti on the studio's wall: "Pleasure is more popular than the Beatles or Jesus."

Yes . . . I did the walking pose, for a snap, on the Zebra stripe crossing.