Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 08-25-2019

I occasionally see hummingbirds, but by the time I get my phone to take a picture it's gone.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-25-2019

Only with each other when food is involved. I'm the same way!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-25-2019

Oh shit. Failure to quote.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 08-28-2019

Another damn hurricane heading this way. Now I got something else to worry about.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-28-2019

(08-28-2019, 08:10 AM)sally Wrote: Another damn hurricane heading this way. Now I got something else to worry about.

You know the drill, kid. If you think you might lose electric, fill your tub for flushing toilets, charge all your devices, have easily prepared food & stuff for the grill., stock up on booze and weed, etc.

Same shit, different year. One of my brothers is just north of you and the others are south. I'm glad my dad is up north. I worry about all of you and they don't even bat an eye. 78

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 08-28-2019

This is such a pain in the ass. If it's going to hit here which it looks like it is, I have to bring all my patio furniture and potted plants and grill into the garage. And get stupid hurricane supplies and put the shutters on my windows and hope I don't die...

Don't wait to go out and fill up your vehicles & go to the store. You know how stupid it's going to be out there.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - SIXFOOTERsez - 08-28-2019

Yea, looks like this one could suck.
Not my problem this year though
Good Luck Sally

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 08-28-2019

Good luck.

Maybe have some nuclear weapons ready just in case.

It is 98 here today and will be in the 90's all weekend. That makes some people happy.

This is also the first August in 4 years that we have not been drenched in smoke-a nice change to enjoy this place this time of year.
Still sad thinking about AK and the Amazon though. Fuck, something is always on fire.

(08-28-2019, 05:34 PM)MirahM Wrote: Maybe have some nuclear weapons ready just in case.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 08-29-2019

Now they predict it to be a 4 so where ever it hits in Florida you'll feel it. Fantastic news.The grocery stores are ridiculous and there is no water left. I already have food water and gas, but I had to go to the store to get dinner.I was looking at peoples carts and if the storm is going to be so bad that you need 10 loaves of bread, 50 cans of soup and 10 cases of water than you probally shouldnt stay here in the first place.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-29-2019

Good luck, honey. I hope you don't lose electric. That's always the suckiest...as long as it doesn't affect your lives or your home that is.

The search isn't working for me, you dont remember where I posted about the last two hurricanes do you? If I recall it was the same scenario with them scaring the shit out of everyone saying it was a 5 headed straight for us.

I imagined I would of posted it in here, but that's a lot of pages.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 08-29-2019

I was looking, because apparently I like to look for things. But I did not find it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 09-16-2019

I've had 59 days when the temperature was above 90. It is always accompanied by humidity. Summer on the East Coast is hell.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 09-23-2019

Yesterday was about 90, I sat and read in on my lounge chair between cooling 80 degree dunks in my pool. I got a bit sunburned on my back, need some lotion...

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 09-30-2019

OMG that is hell.
I thought we had a hot summer but the locals are all saying how mild it was. Fuck that!

And now we have skipped fall and gone straight to winter. It is 42 today.

2 years ago I was hiking in a tank top in October!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - aussiefriend - 10-01-2019

go for a swim. Even if you don't have a model body. To hell with that, have a swim and laugh and have fun.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Eat Shit And Die - 10-01-2019

It's pissing down here