Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cracker - 08-10-2011

It doesn't matter if anyone else likes you, aussie. WE like you. That should be enough. We don't like just anybody...

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 08-10-2011

So . . .

The new lust interest hasn't played 'hide the didgeridoo', as of yet?

My friend went on a date this weekend with this "hot" guy she met on Match.com. Her divorce has been final for about a month, but I won't go into that...

Anyway, she gets there and he is truly as big as his avatar. Super tiny and skinny. She let him buy her dinner but he didn't get any ass. So she moved on to the next guy on Match. She makes sure they have money before she goes.

She better hurry, though, because she smokes and tans heavily. She better find someone to fill up her handbag before she turns into one.

(08-10-2011, 06:35 PM)Cracker Wrote: She better hurry, though, because she smokes and tans heavily.

Does she sport cougar skin cleavage, on the first date?

(08-10-2011, 06:40 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Does she sport cougar skin cleavage, on the first date?

Yes, with the short skirt. No tits to speak of, but I can't blame her for trying.

She's one of those people who has looked like she's 50 since she was 20. I know this because she showed me her prom picture one time.

Time to upgrade the tits. The investment that keeps on giving and getting.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2011/08/grannys-boob-job-83-year-old-santa-ana-woman-ignites-debate.html

WHY have a story about an 83 year old getting implants and NOT show a picture of her. That is just wrong.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 08-10-2011

implants in the weather thread? Catfight

Trust me . . . it's Helen's breasts that get the boys hot.

I didn't have the stomach to look for a pic.

Perky with wrinkles is my white after Labor Day.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Fibonacci Prima - 08-10-2011

(08-10-2011, 07:14 PM)Cracker Wrote: WHY have a story about an 83 year old getting implants and NOT show a picture of her. That is just wrong.

Now is the winter of her DDiscontent?

hah hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 08-10-2011

you are all BBitches. with DDemerits. and AAnts. and CCrabs. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Silly girls.

Yeah, it was hot as fuck again today.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Fibonacci Prima - 08-10-2011

Relaxed Drink

'nuff said.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - aussiefriend - 08-10-2011

Look I have to admit I would like to get new "girls" after the breastfeeding stint, but I just wouldn't like all that pain and shit, hey dick?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 08-11-2011

Cracker: WHY have a story about an 83 year old getting implants and NOT show a picture of her. That is just wrong.

can we get back to the weather now? 54
after a couple years in her coffin you won't be able to distinquish her from anna nicole silicone...just blobs left. hah

[Image: article-0-0D62410600000578-836_468x530.jpg]

Marie Kolstad, from California, who underwent a three-hour breast lift with implants at age 83, which cost about $8,000

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 08-11-2011

New Hampshire has a nice breeze today and a comfortable 78 to 80~ish temp. I'm lovin' it! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: +your daily weather report+ - IMaDick - 08-11-2011

(08-10-2011, 10:47 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Look I have to admit I would like to get new "girls" after the breastfeeding stint, but I just wouldn't like all that pain and shit, hey dick?

I haven't even seen the old ones yet, don't expect me to pay for new ones.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 08-11-2011

Today is a great day.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - aussiefriend - 08-11-2011

(08-11-2011, 02:11 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I haven't even seen the old ones yet, don't expect me to pay for new ones.
hah
Hey Dick I have got good news for you. My sister rang me she didn't apologise (of course). She wants me to list something on ebay for her, which i will do. Whatever. Anyway, you don't care about that, the point being the french frog has left and she is back on the market Smiley_emoticons_wink

Maybe it's the sadist in me, but do you want me to put in a good word? If so which word would that be?