Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-01-2019

(12-01-2019, 12:42 PM)BigMark Wrote: What about the snow?
Sarcastic

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-01-2019

School is cancelled.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 12-01-2019

Wow!

Woke up to school this morning.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-02-2019

Yesterday I knew it was going to snow so I picked up stuff like bikes sawhorses etc and put them inside and saw my wifes car had a tire that was going flat. It had a nail in it. I went all over trying to find someone to put a plug in to no avail everyone was busy. I have a plug kit so I undid the lug nuts and went to pull the tire off .........nope it was stuck to the hub, so I got my sledge hammer and tried to whack it all around the rim to get it off. Nope that bitch is stuck on there. so now i have to bring it someplace to get it up on a lift to try and whack it from underneath.

Sometimes things go south, sometimes.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-02-2019

That storm looks serious on radar. Are you having a nor'easter?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-02-2019

Nope just a pile of snow from those heathen rebels. I will be spending an hour snowblowing when i get home uug!

I think MS got hammered.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-02-2019

I am non essential. So if you don't get your vehicle title in a timely manner, blame Governor Cuomo. Woo! Snow Day!

I just saw the Weather Channel dude in Albany, Clang. Your snowfall is beautiful.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-02-2019

(12-02-2019, 04:59 PM)Duchess Wrote: I just saw the Weather Channel dude in Albany, Clang. Your snowfall is beautiful.
Thanks. It wasn't as bad shoveling the beautiful snow as I thought it was going to be. Only an hour and a half to dig out my car. I even did laundry today. I'm not even worried about the snow emergency starting at 8pm tomorrow. Just need to park on the even/left side of the street. I'm more worried about losing my phone service tomorrow because the auto refill is tied to my credit/debit card and I won't get the new one for a few more days at least. I'll try and get a refill card at Walmart after work but it might be better to get home and find a parking spot and wait until the weekend to refill the phone service.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 12-02-2019

I can't imagine waking up in the morning in the freezing cold and spending an hour and a half digging my car out of snow. Nevermind coffee, I'd need a couple lines of coke before I made it anywhere.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-03-2019

I almost decided to stay home today too. But I needed to move my car for the snow emergency starting at 8pm.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-03-2019

(12-02-2019, 10:23 PM)sally Wrote: I can't imagine waking up in the morning in the freezing cold and spending an hour and a half digging my car out of snow. Nevermind coffee, I'd need a couple lines of coke before I made it anywhere.

That's why everyone down south moves like a three toed tree sloth. One speed ......backwards.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 12-03-2019

(12-02-2019, 10:23 PM)sally Wrote: I can't imagine waking up in the morning in the freezing cold and spending an hour and a half digging my car out of snow. Nevermind coffee, I'd need a couple lines of coke before I made it anywhere.

That's what I have kids for.  I was even nice and bought a plow attachment for his quad.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-03-2019

My mom would use snow removal as punishment for me & my brothers. Once I was grown and no longer living at home I told her I never minded a bit. It wasn't like I was shoveling a driveway, I did some steps and a walkway, my brothers had it way worse. I may feel differently if I had to dig out a car. I grew up in a place that had long winters and I've always enjoyed the outdoors.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-03-2019

(12-03-2019, 08:59 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I almost decided to stay home today too. But I needed to move my car for the snow emergency starting at 8pm.
Should have just stayed home today. Spent like 2 hours trying to find a spot and I'm still not sure if I'll get ticketed or towed. And the back of my passenger side mirror broke trying to get past these assholes on the narrow non plowed roads. I might stay home from work tomorrow. I think Fry Guy might be right. I need help.This snowstorm plus this Thanksgiving weekend broke me. If you don't hear from me tomorrow I'm either dead or in jail.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 12-04-2019

Suck it up Nancy!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-04-2019

(12-04-2019, 11:27 AM)BigMark Wrote: Suck it up Nancy!
That's what I did, it's what I always do. Doesn't mean I can't do some crazy venting. I'm currently waiting to see if I get a ticket or towed for parking on the odd/right side of the street an hour and a half early. I only saw one car with a ticket and that might be from earlier in the day. Plus in my defense, alot of other people were doing it too.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 12-04-2019

I can't say I miss the shoveling when I had to do that in the morning to get my car out just to drive it to work. We would always use cones to mark our spot so some asshole wouldn't steal your nicely shoveled spot. It usually worked.
It always sucked when the plow would come and ruin your hard work. I had to park at the top of the hill where I lived and wore snow pants just to walk to the car.
The one time I parked down below I had to use chains just to make it up the steep gravel driveway. Never again. Now I could walk to work-it is just over 12 mile away!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-04-2019

I could walk to work too if I wanted. It's only a 25 minute walk. A little over a mile. Maybe in the spring or summer I'll give it a try. Well I survived the first half of the snow emergency mostly unscathed. No ticket, but a broken back of passenger side mirror.