Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-15-2020

Still cold still snowing still horny.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-15-2020

Uh oh. Now your ASB will flare up.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 01-15-2020

What is ASB?

9 degrees
Light dusting of snow

Maggot, do you want to tell her or do you want me to?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 01-15-2020

Whisper it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-15-2020

(01-15-2020, 02:11 PM)MirahM Wrote: What is ASB?

It's a horrible thing to get in the winter in fact there should be a telethon like Jerry Lewis had. There is only one cure and sometimes it becomes a life or death situation.

Acute Sperm Backup.

(01-15-2020, 02:43 PM)BigMark Wrote: Whisper it.

Like when I said, "fuck you"?   116

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-15-2020

(01-15-2020, 12:11 PM)Carsman Wrote: Don't put the SNOW shovels away yet Folks! hah
I never do until Saint Patrick's Day. Whack all the people not wearing green and then hide the evidence until the heat is off.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-17-2020

It's so cold out Elizabeth Warren just said she was part Eskimo.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-17-2020

It's finally chilly here. I might get to see some snow tomorrow.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-17-2020

(01-17-2020, 11:22 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's finally chilly here. I might get to see some snow tomorrow.
Just a little snow. I heard we were getting a big storm so I was worried I might not make it to Drink Schenectady tomorrow night. Latest I heard we were getting 3-6 inches. Pfft....that's nothing but a dusting. I can drive in that.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-17-2020

People down here don't know what a real amount of snow is. They'd lose their shit if 6 inches were in the forecast.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 01-17-2020

(01-17-2020, 11:18 AM)Maggot Wrote: It's so cold out Elizabeth Warren just said she was part Eskimo.

Now that is funny.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 01-17-2020

It warmed up to 29 today!
20 now and more snow in the forecast.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 01-18-2020

I have to stay out of the SUN today, I got too much SUN yesterday! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-18-2020

I like living in a place that has a change of seasons.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 01-18-2020

It's going to be a beautiful day.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 01-18-2020

Snowed last night and this morning.
Currently 27
So glad I am not driving this weekend, but I am feeling home sick and getting a little ancy, feeling locked up in this small town! I gotta get out of here once in a while!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-19-2020

It's freezing out and blowing around, I really don't want to go out there and snow blow nuttin.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-19-2020

(01-18-2020, 03:01 PM)MirahM Wrote: Snowed last night and this morning.
Currently 27
So glad I am not driving this weekend, but I am feeling home sick and getting a little ancy, feeling locked up in this small town! I gotta get out of here once in a while!
I got out last night for Drink Schenectady last night. It was a good time. Had a jalapeño pilsner, oyster stout, peanut butter porter,etc. It was at a museum so I even got to try out a hurricane simulator. I walked there which sucked because it was so cold and because my phone died on the way home and I thought I was going to have to sleep in the streets. Luckily I found my way to a market 32 supermarket where I could call somebody and have them pick me up. It took them like an hour and half to get me because at first they were like we are all too drunk to drive. But really it was because they were watching the fights on pay per view. Then I stayed over at my friends house and he stole $20 from me. He tried to deny it even after I said I was calling the cops. He gave me the $20 and then texted us a few minutes after we left that his told him he had to work the next weekends so he couldn't hang out with us. So much drama this weekend. Still  need to visit Dad and grab some lunch and then I'm chilling out for rest of today and tomorrow. I ain't doing nothing. Apartment and dishes cleaned, laundry done.