Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 04-13-2020

Supposed to be a tad windy around here today.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 04-13-2020

Supposed to be windy and thunderstorms around here today. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice. I'll check on my car tomorrow I guess.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 04-13-2020

I'm under a tornado watch & the storm is moving across the Bay now. I'm crying the blues. I'm a bad weather pansy ass :(

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 04-18-2020

It's snowing and starting to stick. Is it some trick? I'll check with my Dick.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 04-18-2020

Its snowing here, but does not stick. I think I might have a broken Dick.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 04-18-2020

I know your shtick you're just a Prick.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 04-19-2020

No such luck I'm just a Schmuck. Can't even get fucked.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 04-19-2020

In the next apartment over there could be a frumpy forty year old that collects vintage vibrators and is very lonely, she calls you over to see her collection and don't get the hint.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 04-19-2020

Then after leaving you wonder why she is using an electric razor all night long.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 04-19-2020

(04-19-2020, 12:49 PM)BigMark Wrote: Then after leaving you wonder why she is using an electric razor all night long.
I know what a dildo sounds like. I shove one up my fat pimply ass almost every night.

(Not really, but enjoy the mental image)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 04-23-2020

It seems that every morning I wake-up with a light dusting of snow on the ground. How the hell will I get my plants in the ground if every night it gets below 30 deg?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 04-23-2020

I don't think I can safely plant until Mother's Day. My days are nice but it's still getting pretty cold at night.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 04-25-2020

It's 102 degrees here today and it's been in the 80s late into the nights recently.  

I have to start walking the dog earlier in the morning and later at night so her feet don't get scorched.

Feeling very lazy right now though.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 04-25-2020

OMG That is so hot. I couldn't handle it!

It has been in the 60's-70's here and that is just right. Some blue sky days and some cloudy days and one with rain!

I love that some places are still getting snow. Though I know most do not like it this late in the year.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 04-25-2020

(04-25-2020, 02:31 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's 102 degrees here today and it's been in the 80s late into the nights recently.  

I have to start walking the dog earlier in the morning and later at night so her feet don't get scorched.

I'm feeling lazy tonight also. I earned it though. Spent the last few days cleaning, reorganizing, and dejunking my apartment.

(04-25-2020, 04:09 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 02:31 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's 102 degrees here today and it's been in the 80s late into the nights recently.  

I'm feeling lazy tonight also. I earned it though. Spent the last few days cleaning, reorganizing, and dejunking my apartment.

Sound like you were very productive today Clang.  

It's good you get to relax now, before poker night.

I finally got up and watered the backyard, unloaded the dishwasher, etc.   Now, I'm sitting up in bed again with the fan buzzing.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 04-25-2020

(04-25-2020, 02:31 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's 102 degrees here today 

Is it true that it's a dry heat? We have a "feel like" temperature here and when it's felt like 102 it is suffocating. East Coast humidity sucks in a major way.

It's very nice here today, 70 and no humidity, it makes me wish it could stay like this all through Summer.

It's true...............very dry heat with little humidity here in the east valleys of Arizona.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 04-25-2020

I got overheated today, fricking mask was making me breath in hot air.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 04-26-2020

At least masks are good for hiding buggers and hair coming out of your nose.