Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 06-03-2020

It has rained here for the past several days, (again causing flooded roads) today it now is coming down with thunder, and vicious lightning! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-03-2020

I could use some rain, but you can keep your vicious lightening.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 06-03-2020

Florida is nice in the Winter but horrid in the Summer. Here it sucks in the Winter but is nice in the Summer.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 06:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: Florida is nice in the Winter but horrid in the Summer. Here it sucks in the Winter but is nice in the Summer.

If it weren't for that frikin virus, I'd have been in NE 3 weeks ago! 52

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 06:46 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 06:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: Florida is nice in the Winter but horrid in the Summer. Here it sucks in the Winter but is nice in the Summer.

hah   I bought my S I Law up here 2 weeks ago.    She just finished her 2 week quarantine.    We are headed for  Mt. Chicora this weekend.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 06-04-2020

(06-03-2020, 07:15 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 06:46 PM)Carsman Wrote:

hah   I bought my S I Law up here 2 weeks ago.    She just finished her 2 week quarantine.    We are headed for  Mt. Chicora this weekend.

Have fun, don't get too close to the edge! hah

[Image: Mount-Chocorua.jpg?1430440457]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 06-08-2020

Well this is the first year I'm hear in SNAKEland (I HATE SNAKES) for the Hurricane season, that started the first of this month!

So far lots of windy torrential rain, leading to flooding around the state.

Orlando had a "tornado" touch down yesterday! WTF!

It's going to be a long new experience!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-08-2020

Yeah, that's crazy for Orlando.

Send some of that rain my way, Cars.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-11-2020

It's miserably hot & humid here. I was up around 2:00 and it was 79 degrees, it's down to 76 now and it's still dark out. Once the sun rises it will be like a sauna out there. 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 06-11-2020

Is your pool running? Are the flotation devices ready?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 06-11-2020

The ones that taste like apple butter?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-11-2020

(06-11-2020, 05:58 AM)Maggot Wrote: Is your pool running? Are the flotation devices ready?

Not yet. I used to have pool guys that took care of everything and it was great but I thought why pay someone to do this shit when I can handle it myself, consequently I'm always late opening & closing it. I'm going to try and get to it this weekend, it should have been done a month ago.

Empty and powerwash it, that should be great fun.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 06-11-2020

i need to vacuum mine and I'm done just have a few crumbs in there that the net won't get.

For fucks sake maggott don't eat in the pool.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 06-19-2020

92 deg today kinda hot and I finally remembered to bring home an AC air filter and some wasp spray            Hooray!!!   Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-19-2020

Ooohhh that reminds me. I have these metal crane type birds by my garden pond. They stand about 3 foot tall and the inside is hollow. The wasps built a nest up in the butt and every night I forget to go out after dusk and spray. I'm going to go set the spray at the back door to remind me.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 06-19-2020

Better not bend over naked out there.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 06-19-2020

One time a breaker went off and my husband said he couldn't flip it back on because there was a hornets nest in the breaker box. I told him to stop being a baby and went out there to do it myself. Holy shit, they attacked the fuck out of me. Needless to say I didn't get to flip the breaker.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 06-19-2020

Honey Bee Bad To The Bone.