Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 09-03-2020

I'm under a tornado watch for the next several hours. I'm so over this shit. Bring on December weather. I'm ready.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 09-03-2020

It's going to be nice this weekend and I'm not sure if I want to close the pool up. I kinda hate doing that.

It's supposed to be nice here too. The storm that is moving in now is a cold front and it's going to get rid of the humidity. Yeah, baybay.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cutz - 09-03-2020

I was going to say, "thank God for the Midwest, where there's no hurricanes, earthquakes, and our states aren't on fire."

But then I remembered tornadoes.  They're not exciting.

Nearly the scariest shit ever. 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 09-03-2020

(09-03-2020, 04:57 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm under a tornado watch for the next several hours. I'm so over this shit. Bring on December weather. I'm ready.
Bring on December weather, as long as there are no snow emergencies. I just got a new car, I don't want it fucked up like my Elantra last winter.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 10-23-2020

There has been an incredible amount of fog every morning this week. I can't even see down the driveway. It burns off late morning/early afternoon and then I enjoy a lovely sunny day with temps in the 70's-80's, no humidity. Gorgeous East Coast weather.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 10-23-2020

It snowed 9 inches last weekend 60 miles north of me.

Wooooo. I love to watch it fall on the farm, but once that's over, I want it gone. If there were fun things to do here in the snow I wouldn't have that attitude, I'd want it to stay.

Here ya go!

[Image: Ski-Joring-Montana-Writer-Mariecor.jpg]

hah  That does look like fun! 

I have a sleigh in the garage and I never get to use it.

Get naked put on a Santa suit and go "dashing through the snow"

Eons ago we once hooked an old car hood to the back of a big, honkin' tractor and raced through the snowy fields. It was serious fun, drunk & laughing, what the fuck were we thinking. Sometimes if I spend any amount of time thinking through some old memories I question how I made it out of my teens alive. Good times!   hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 10-23-2020

(10-23-2020, 01:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: It snowed 9 inches last weekend 60 miles north of me.

Currently snowing here. Most likely will not stick, but temps are supposed to get under 10 this weekend.

It's so pretty when it snows. Silent too.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 10-23-2020

There is a mix of peacefulness, child like jubilation and adult grumbling. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I totally know what you mean.   hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 10-23-2020

(10-23-2020, 03:25 PM)MirahM Wrote: There is a mix of peacefulness, child like jubilation and adult grumbling. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
The grumbling adults are the ones who couldn't find a kid to shovel snow for them.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 10-24-2020

(10-23-2020, 03:22 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 01:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: It snowed 9 inches last weekend 60 miles north of me.

Currently snowing here. Most likely will not stick, but temps are supposed to get under 10 this weekend.

I still haven't turned my heat on, you must have by now. It's not usually on until November. What kind of heat do you have?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 10-24-2020

It's still "84" frikin degrees here now, and with the heat index it feels like "(91"! 

At Midnight it was "81") DAMN!  A/C on 24/7!