Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Mickeymouse - 09-06-2011

We got 3 inches of rain last night and about an inch today....more in the forecast for tonight! Yuck!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 09-17-2011

It's cold & feels like Fall. I'd rather be sweltering. I don't think we'll hit 70 today. Bah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 10-07-2011

it was 36 degrees F this morning, not quite 'frost on the pumpkins', but soon. i love it! i even had my first steaming hot bowl of oatmeal of the season~ YUMMY! i loooooooooove Fall!

[Image: spiced-oatmeal-sl-1662845-l.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 10-07-2011

I'm in mourning, the pool is officially closed for the season. *sniff*

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 10-07-2011

We'll be enjoying our 5th straight day above 80F (average high temp right now is 63F) in the Twin Cities today. It's been a magnificent run of weather. Colors are at their peak. It's beautiful here in the Upper Midwest, however, Accuweather just came out and said it'll be another brutal winter.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cracker - 10-19-2011

First cold day in Georgia.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 10-19-2011

It's 5:10 PM and 96 degrees.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 10-19-2011

About 55 deg here, after tearing out the bathroom vanity and pulling the sheetrock off to find the leak 110 deg. I am guessing with the cloud cover 116deg, give or take a few razor blades.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 10-21-2011

It's 65 degrees & I'm freezing my ass off.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 10-21-2011

(10-21-2011, 01:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's 65 degrees & I'm freezing my ass off.

Gilbert, Arizona is calling!

Can you hear her beckoning through your double-paned, low-e glass?

(10-21-2011, 01:06 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Gilbert, Arizona is calling!

I think of that every single time I pay the bills for that residence. I wish I had the balls to board a flight.

I noticed that Qwest name has changed.

There are so many places I would go if only I could get back my cojones when it comes to flying. Wah!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 10-21-2011

(10-21-2011, 01:20 PM)Duchess Wrote: There are so many places I would go if only I could get back my cojones when it comes to flying. Wah!

So, have you ever flown? Did you have a bad experience? Could you swallow a tranquilizer after boarding?

BTW, a hard frost in the Twin Cities last night. However, a warming trend for the next 4 days. Highs are supposed to reach 60 each day. Yippee!! The real cool down hits next Wednesday. High of 42 expected.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - IMaDick - 10-21-2011

Still in the 80's here in the day time, but it's getting a little cooler at night finally.

I had to put on a shop coat at work last night.

(10-21-2011, 01:26 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: So, have you ever flown? Did you have a bad experience? Could you swallow a tranquilizer after boarding?

I used to fly all the time. I'm a thousand miles away from much of my family. I spent one January flying back & forth from St. Croix in a drugged haze & that was when I knew I couldn't do it any more, I was even willing to forfeit the job I love in order to never have to fly again, it didn't come to that but I no longer fly.

I didn't have a bad experience.

At least I have a little insight now.

Maybe someday you'll try it again.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 10-27-2011

hahaha Maggot Deer

On Thursday, the season's first minor but appreciable snowfall is expected over parts of the Northeast.

When everything is said and done, the highest snow totals will likely be found over the higher elevations of upstate New York and the mountains of central New England.

map was changed/moved.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 10-27-2011

Heh heh...Hey Ramsey, check out the map.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 10-28-2011

HEY! keep it in New Hampster!

A potent October snowstorm will target the Northeast Saturday.Low pressure will track up the East Coast on Saturday producing significant snow across the Northeast.

Below is our forecast accumulation map showing the heaviest amounts west and northwest of the I-95 corridor. In the pink shadings we could see 6 to 12 inches of heavy, wet snow. This includes cities such as Allentown, Pa., Poughkeepsie, N.Y. and Worcester, Mass. Early season snows are notorious for causing tree damage and power outages and this storm will be no exception.

[Image: ski_ne_600x405.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 10-28-2011

Fucking hell! I still have tropical plants outside.