Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 12-17-2020

Snowed 3-4 inches thus far and still snowing. Our town looks like a little Christmas Globe.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-17-2020

(12-17-2020, 12:55 AM)MirahM Wrote: Snowed 3-4 inches thus far and still snowing. Our town looks like a little Christmas Globe.
I think we have more than 4 inches of snow. I'll dig my car out tomorrow morning though when I have to move it. No snow emergency declaration yet, thank god.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 12-17-2020

(12-16-2020, 10:51 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 10:45 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 09:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: Some dopes around here are saying 24" of snow but the weatherman cannot say what tomorrow will be like never mind 3 days or 4 down the road.

You need a new weatherman.  MUR is filled with meteorologists who flunked out of college.   Try NEWA or the New England Weather Guy.

I think its really to cold to snow, i was just outside and it's like 20 deg or less at least according to my thermometer. We may get 6-8 and who really cares about that? Your right though mur sux. I miss chan 50 and Al Kapealion . At least he was a real meteorologist he was working at Macys in the mens dept for a while after that gig. I actually met him, he was a really nice guy.

I forgot all about Al.  Now that I think about it,   I miss that high pitched 'good evening '.     

How does your side of the state look?  We've got about 15 inches and still coming down.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-17-2020

(12-17-2020, 10:51 AM)cannongal Wrote: How does your side of the state look?  We've got about 15 inches and still coming down.

A fine snow because its 20 deg out, very windy I don't even want to look at it, but I smell brownies!!!!  Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-17-2020

(12-17-2020, 10:51 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 09:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: Some dopes around here are saying 24" of snow but the weatherman cannot say what tomorrow will be like never mind 3 days or 4 down the road.

You need a new weatherman.  MUR is filled with meteorologists who flunked out of college.   Try NEWA or the New England Weather Guy.

I think its really to cold to snow, i was just outside and it's like 20 deg or less at least according to my thermometer. We may get 6-8 and who really cares about that? Your right though mur sux. I miss chan 50 and Al Kapealion . At least he was a real meteorologist he was working at Macys in the mens dept for a while after that gig. I actually met him, he was a really nice guy.

I forgot all about Al.  Now that I think about it,   I miss that high pitched 'good evening '.     

How does your side of the state look?  We've got about 15 inches and still coming down.
Yeah Albany NY got at least 15 inches and it's still coming down. I foolishly tried walking to work. Made it less than halfway before I turned back around. Tried to call in to work, no answer. About an hour later I got a call that our office was closed. Now I found out that a snow emergency was declared so I need to shovel out my car later today and move it to the even side of the street before 8am tomorrow.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-17-2020

I measured with my tape and it was around 18" I tried to pick a spot that wasn't a snow drift. I forgot what a PITA snow was but the memories all came rushing back........fast. I guess it wasn't to cold to snow.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 12-17-2020

(12-17-2020, 10:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: I measured with my tape and it was around 18" I tried to pick a spot that wasn't a snow drift. I forgot what a PITA snow was but the memories all came rushing back........fast. I guess it wasn't to cold to snow.

Went down to the Inter-coastal Waterway today, and sat under the trees and watched the boats go by! hah Relaxed Drink

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 12-18-2020

(12-17-2020, 10:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: I measured with my tape and it was around 18" I tried to pick a spot that wasn't a snow drift. I forgot what a PITA snow was but the memories all came rushing back........fast. I guess it wasn't to cold to snow.

You need to measure in 3 spots,  and average them!   Damn!   How old are you u again?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-18-2020

(12-18-2020, 05:22 PM)cannongal Wrote:

You need to measure in 3 spots,  and average them!   Damn!   How old are you u again?

I'm not to old to kick your ass.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 12-18-2020

[Image: snick_bunny.gif]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-18-2020

(12-17-2020, 12:33 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Yeah Albany NY got at least 15 inches and it's still coming down. I foolishly tried walking to work. Made it less than halfway before I turned back around. Tried to call in to work, no answer. About an hour later I got a call that our office was closed. Now I found out that a snow emergency was declared so I need to shovel out my car later today and move it to the even side of the street before 8am tomorrow.
Three hours of digging out my car yesterday, three hours of looking for a parking spot on the even side of the street. Not sure I parked on the right side of the street but no parking tickets yet when I search the website. I guess I'll see if my car has been towed tomorrow morning when I need to move it to the odd side of the street by 8am Saturday.Be so glad when I go on vacation for a week and a half starting Christmas day.This snow emergency has been so stressful.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 12-18-2020

(12-18-2020, 05:40 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 10:45 PM)cannongal Wrote: You need a new weatherman.  MUR is filled with meteorologists who flunked out of college.   Try NEWA or the New England Weather Guy.

Three hours of digging out my car yesterday, three hours of looking for a parking spot on the even side of the street. Not sure I parked on the right side of the street but no parking tickets yet when I search the website. I guess I'll see if my car has been towed tomorrow morning when I need to move it to the odd side of the street by 8am Saturday.Be so glad when I go on vacation for a week and a half starting Christmas day.This snow emergency has been so stressful.

Well look on the bright side of things, at least You have a job to go to, many do not!!
Good luck tomorrow finding a spot! (Bring your shovel just in case hah )

It's not so bad I'm used to it again and kinda like it. Nothing better than driving around on a fresh 12" of snow before the plows get there. It's like driving on a big marshmallow.  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I always find a reason to go out.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 12-18-2020

Clang always finds a reason to pout.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-18-2020

(12-18-2020, 05:50 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 05:40 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 10:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: I think its really to cold to snow, i was just outside and it's like 20 deg or less at least according to my thermometer. We may get 6-8 and who really cares about that? Your right though mur sux. I miss chan 50 and Al Kapealion . At least he was a real meteorologist he was working at Macys in the mens dept for a while after that gig. I actually met him, he was a really nice guy.

Well look on the bright side of things, at least You have a job to go to, many do not!!
Good luck tomorrow finding a spot! (Bring your shovel just in case hah )

Yeah, knowing my luck, they probably plowed me in again like this morning. I had to shovel myself out again before the 3 hour tour. It was so fun driving around for 3 hours, getting stuck a few times, sliding on the road, accidentally going the wrong way down a one way street, and almost peeing my pants. Flipping off the people calling me an idiot for going the wrong way down the one way street was fun too, but the street was so narrow it's not like I could turn around. I had to just keep going and hope nothing hit me. Close call with a truck squeezing by me. Alot of the sidewalks weren't even shoveled out or I might have made it into work for at least a half day.

Get a 4wd bitch and drive around pulling all the other suckers outta the snow. 30.00 a pop you will make more money than slutting yourself out to Uncle Sam.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-19-2021

Looking outside from in is more comfortable than looking outside to within.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-28-2021

My weather people say it has been 727 days since my area went below 22 degrees (that may change tonight). I'd like to know how they came up with that specific number.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-28-2021

I hear we're getting another snowstorm on Monday. It's not even February. When will this winter end?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-29-2021

I have snow in my forecast for Monday too!