Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 05-26-2021

(05-26-2021, 04:55 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 10:29 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 07:16 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 04:26 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 11:33 AM)Maggot Wrote: Whatever you tell me to do........... hah

Read The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude, by Étienne de La Boétie, with an introduction by Murray Rothbard.

You're welcome.  Blowing-kisses

With all this mask crap going on, I remember a lady bitching about me not having a mask on. I told her that she doesn't need a mask either, she needs a muzzle. This was a few month ago and I have never run into another person bitchin. So that old Hank Williams song plays in my head about minding ones own business. Especially today.

Most people are civil and the media tends to make things bigger than it actually is. If you need a mask, just do not go to that store.

Everywhere I have gone here, two different doc's offices, went for car's oil change, I had to go to Wally's, today I went to verizon to get new phones, "everyone" wore a mask, including me. No questioning, no arguing, no talking, no problems.

You probably live in a nice zip code where the people are gracious and mind their own business. Nicer zip codes also have better educated people who believe in science.

[Image: il_570xN.759203157_3of9.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 05-26-2021

Isn't that the most ridiculous thing. Today, I don't think cigarettes would get past the FDA or whoever the hell it is that controls that kind of thing. Smoke weed. 

Awink

(05-26-2021, 02:44 PM)Duchess Wrote: Isn't that the most ridiculous thing. Today, I don't think cigarettes would get past the FDA or whoever the hell it is that controls that kind of thing. Smoke weed. 

Awink

The only thing that changed was the politics, and the reason that changed was the stratospheric cost of "healthcare".

And what is it with grannies smoking weed nowadays??? When I grew up, grannies did wholesome things, like valium and barbituates. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 05-26-2021

Grandpa's do it too.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 05-26-2021

A Thunderstorm just wormed through. Whacked out the power and my generator kicked in but 10 min later the power was back on. Now my generator thinks it farted so I have to go outside and reset it. It happens when the power goes off then comes back on fast. 

It;s the only bitch I have about having a propane generator, It burps sometimes.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 05-27-2021

I'm supposed to have cooler temps & a great deal of rain in the next couple days. I am so goddamn excited!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 05-29-2021

I got up at 6am today to get outside and fart around but it was pouring. I turned on the coffee and went back to bed.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 05-29-2021

Ya know what really sucks is that the rain is preventing me from doing anything outside and I really wanted to get stuff done this weekend, It puts me off so now I have to do stuff another day. It's OK out now but I really don't want to start anything its like 7:30 now and I'm lazy. I will try again in the AM.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 05-29-2021

(05-29-2021, 07:09 PM)Maggot Wrote: Ya know what really sucks is that the rain is preventing me from doing anything outside and I really wanted to get stuff done this weekend, It puts me off so now I have to do stuff another day. It's OK out now but I really don't want to start anything its like 7:30 now and I'm lazy. I will try again in the AM.

Yeah, the rain prevented me from going to a cabin in the mountains this weekend, but I'm still having fun and adventure. Met up the friend I was supposed to go the cabin with at a cigar shop Friday night, hung out and talked, smoked cigars, and watched the Yankees game. Today was adventurous. Before we could go to a brunch of curried chicken, rice, naan bread, salad, and a brownie, my brother Ed's apartment roof started leaking, and he ended up calling 911 because he was worried the roof was going to collapse. They sent firefighters to the apartment to check out, determined that the roof wasn't in danger of collapsing but they found out the smoke detectors were never hooked up and the carbon monoxide detector was busted. So they installed the smoke detectors but one was missing a 9 volt battery. But then told Ed he would need to be evacuated from the apartment unless we could go to Home Depot for a new carbon monoxide detector and 9 volt battery. So we went to Home Depot, l spent $30 for the stuff, he kept the receipt in hope I can be reimbursed for that by the landlord.Then we went food shopping, I drove home, caught up on some Netflix and TV shows, ate dinner and now I'm catching up on Mock and stuff online. Plan to have a boring, chill rainy day tomorrow and then weather permitting have a BBQ with my brother and the guy I was supposed to go to the cabin with on Monday.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 05-30-2021

He called 911 because his roof was leaking? Who does that? Other than Ed. Well at least he got free smoke detector hook up.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 05-30-2021

But had to pay for the CO alarm. Safety first! Never a dull moment Clang.

Itcwas 78 today. Supposed to be 93 on Tue.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 05-30-2021

(05-30-2021, 01:26 AM)sally Wrote: He called 911 because his roof was leaking? Who does that? Other than Ed. Well at least he got free smoke detector hook up.

Forgot to mention roof was leaking because there was a hole in the apartment roof because his slumlord decided to do a cheap ass shitty quick patch job on the roof, got fined by code enforcement for doing roofing without a permit, but would rather keep paying fines than repair the roof properly. Supposedly, slum lord is taking bids from contractors but only wants to pay $500 for roof repair, and wants to patch up the roof using asphalt that will keep the roof in good shape for 50 years.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 05-30-2021

Somewhere around last Wednesday,  the temperature spiked to over 90 in southern areas of the state.    Apparently 500+ high school kids ended up on one of our beaches and Hampton thought that it was a good idea to call in staties.     They said a few fights broke out,  but only 1 arrest was made.   WTF are the Hamptons and Rye gonna do this summer? Ban tourism?  That should go over well with the businesses on the beach.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 05-30-2021

Had to run an errand early this morning, it was windy and cold and threatening rain!
On the way home, it started to rain, and has been raining ever since.
BBQ's washed out for today, maybe better luck tomorrow! It's "42" now!!!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 05-30-2021

(05-30-2021, 05:26 PM)cannongal Wrote: Somewhere around last Wednesday,  the temperature spiked to over 90 in southern areas of the state.    Apparently 500+ high school kids ended up on one of our beaches and Hampton thought that it was a good idea to call in staties.     They said a few fights broke out,  but only 1 arrest was made.   WTF are the Hamptons and Rye gonna do this summer? Ban tourism?  That should go over well with the businesses on the beach.

It was mostly black kids from Mass on a "skip day" but the media won't say that. If it was white kids it may have been mentioned. And people wonder why they stay away from a pile of Blacks. I don't care either way but say what it is.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 05-30-2021

(05-30-2021, 05:57 PM)Carsman Wrote: Had to run an errand early this morning, it was windy and cold and threatening rain!
On the way home, it started to rain, and has been raining ever since.
BBQ's washed out for today, maybe better luck tomorrow! It's "42" now!!!

Don't worry by the end of the week it will be 90

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 05-30-2021

(05-30-2021, 06:03 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(05-30-2021, 05:26 PM)cannongal Wrote: Somewhere around last Wednesday,  the temperature spiked to over 90 in southern areas of the state.    Apparently 500+ high school kids ended up on one of our beaches and Hampton thought that it was a good idea to call in staties.     They said a few fights broke out,  but only 1 arrest was made.   WTF are the Hamptons and Rye gonna do this summer? Ban tourism?  That should go over well with the businesses on the beach.

It was mostly black kids from Mass on a "skip day" but the media won't say that. If it was white kids it may have been mentioned. And people wonder why they stay away from a pile of Blacks. I don't care either way but say what it is.

If you say so,  but still,  only 1 arrested?   Ray Charles should rejoice!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 05-30-2021

It was perfect today high of 76 no humidity and now cool enough to use the spa, it will start getting too hot soon though.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 05-31-2021

I went looking for information on the beach fight. It was senior skip day, something that happens at hundreds of schools across the United States during this time of year. I saw pix and video of the kids, it was a mix of black & white, not just niggers like Maggot implied. Why the fuck would you do that? Jeezus.