Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 05-31-2021

Oh yeah, black heads stick out more than white heads especially with a sand background.  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I just don't like it when the news goes out of their way to say some perp is white and when a black perp does the same they don't even mention their color, it's as if they are keeping score. I just think more crime is commited by bkacks and if anyone can find some stats saying otherwise please show me wrong. 

And don't say "blacks are targeted" That's just an excuse.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 05-31-2021

But this is the weather thread anyways..........

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 05-31-2021

(05-31-2021, 08:33 AM)Maggot Wrote: And don't say "blacks are targeted" That's just an excuse.

I wasn't going to say that even tho I believe they get the shitty end of the stick more often than not. 

You and I are treated differently than blacks are, that's a fact of our life and I recognize that. I believe there is such a thing as white privilege.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 05-31-2021

(05-31-2021, 05:16 AM)Duchess Wrote: I went looking for information on the beach fight. It was senior skip day, something that happens at hundreds of schools across the United States during this time of year. I saw pix and video of the kids, it was a mix of black & white, not just niggers like Maggot implied. Why the fuck would you do that? Jeezus.

According to Maggot the news only paints white people as bad people. And also according to him black people are definitely doing more crime than white people.

If you are interested read The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander.

https://newjimcrow.com/

I've been reading about the Tulsa Masacre today. Which I just learned about last year for the first time.

https://www.history.com/topics/roaring-twenties/tulsa-race-massacre

Its going to be close to 90 today.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 05-31-2021

(05-31-2021, 08:50 AM)MirahM Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 05:16 AM)Duchess Wrote: I went looking for information on the beach fight. It was senior skip day, something that happens at hundreds of schools across the United States during this time of year. I saw pix and video of the kids, it was a mix of black & white, not just niggers like Maggot implied. Why the fuck would you do that? Jeezus.

According to Maggot the news only paints white people as bad people. And also according to him black people are definitely doing more crime than white people.

If you are interested read The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander.

https://newjimcrow.com/

I've been reading about the Tulsa Masacre today. Which I just learned about last year for the first time.

https://www.history.com/topics/roaring-twenties/tulsa-race-massacre

Its going to be close to 90 today.

Have the Democratic poverty programs narrowed the equity gap, or have they maintained it?

Do you know who the primary beneficiaries of affirmative action are?

Did Obama try to shut down the War on Drugs?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 05-31-2021

(05-31-2021, 08:33 AM)Maggot Wrote: Oh yeah, black heads stick out more than white heads especially with a sand background.  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I just don't like it when the news goes out of their way to say some perp is white and when a black perp does the same they don't even mention their color, it's as if they are keeping score. I just think more crime is commited by bkacks and if anyone can find some stats saying otherwise please show me wrong. 

And don't say "blacks are targeted" That's just an excuse.

Around 5 or 6 days ago, I turned on the TV and it was in the middle of showing a 200+ pound Black woman viciously beating the snot out of a small 100 pound White woman for several minutes at a fast food restaurant. The big thug kept punching the little woman in the face, and body, and knocked her to the ground and kept punching the woman's face while she was on the floor, and then "kicked" the woman in the face and stomach over and over again!
It was brutal to say the least! It was upsetting to watch!

I kept waiting to see that brutal attack appear on the news, but till today it never was shown! The media had to have squashed it, and never aired it again!
Overwhelmingly Bias to no end! (Again, as Maggs said, this is the weather thread)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 06-05-2021

It's 90 today, soon to be 95. That's what Summer does. I'm way behind. Got your pool up Duchess?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-05-2021

No. Wah. I'm experiencing issues with the filters and I'm not getting any call backs in regards to it and the spa that attaches to it is leaking.

...and to top it off, when I couldn't find any chlorine to buy, I thought I'd go up to the barn and take some that is intended for the horse pool and I got a stern look & raised eyebrow. Hmmph. Apparently taking some of that like I always have is frowned upon when there is none to be had in the marketplace.   52

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 06-05-2021

It was "88" here today, and "86" in SNAKEland (I HATE SNAKES) go figure! hah

Tomorrow is predicted to be 90+ here! Relaxed Drink  (A/C's a crankin!) 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-06-2021

I just walked by the weather station, it's 97 degrees. When I got up it was in the 70's and since sunrise it has steadily climbed.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 06-06-2021

Only 94 here today at noon. A/C is a crankin! Relaxed Drink

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 06-06-2021

Heaven

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 06-06-2021

It went from 90 and 100 degree temps down to 56 and some rain today

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 06-07-2021

Heat advisory. 90+ degree weather. Slight chance of rain.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 06-15-2021

Tornado in Maine today...........you heard it here first. A friend of mine sent me a video.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-15-2021

Ooohhhhh. They're the worst, the absolute fucking worst. Do you have a cold front moving through?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 06-15-2021

107 today.

(06-15-2021, 03:29 PM)Duchess Wrote: Ooohhhhh. They're the worst, the absolute fucking worst. Do you have a cold front moving through?

I don't know but if I was close enough to see the tornado I wouldn't take shelter in a sheet metal shop.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 06-15-2021

I've been hearing thunder for the past 2 hours. Lots of rain, but no lightning. Meh.

(06-15-2021, 07:05 PM)cannongal Wrote: I've been hearing thunder for the past  2 hours.  Lots of rain,  but no lightning.    Meh.

Yeah, it's screwing up my outdoor work. I don't care now the suns going down and the fucking frogs are singing.