Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 06-29-2021

That would be a very difficult day.

113 was the highest where I am at. 117 further east.

I went outside to see what it felt like. Ugh. Nope. I didn't even want to go down to the lake, too much effort to get there and it is only a few blocks away.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 06-30-2021

like your mom at the prom

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 06-30-2021

(06-28-2021, 02:21 AM)MirahM Wrote: There is no such thing as  a cornhole tourney! I don't believe it.

There is, actually, the Folsom Street Fair. Care to guess which city it's in? hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-30-2021

Same shit, different day. Tis hot. I'm so happy to be back home.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 06-30-2021

Cooler today by a couple of degrees
It is only 108 currently!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 06-30-2021

It's gonna cool down soon. I'm glad I had 2 Propane tanks installed today and my pool is up and running. (It was a painful experience) But it's done now. Now i just have to haul off a bunch of brush. Like 2 truckloads but that's OK I put a tarp in the back of my truck and the stuff just slides out at the dump.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 07-01-2021

I always liked dump day when there was broken glass. I love that sound. But not in the middle of the night when I am sleeping or when I am driving down the road.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 07-01-2021

(07-01-2021, 02:36 AM)MirahM Wrote: I always liked dump day when there was broken glass. I love that sound. But not in the middle of the night when I am sleeping or when I am driving down the road.

Yeah, I didn't like it when one of my beer signs fell just as I was drifting off to sleep. Broken glass all over my kitchen. I was still finding pieces weeks later.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-06-2021

Uh oh. Can we not do this.

[Image: E5nVse1X0AQw42S?format=png&name=900x900]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 07-06-2021

Oh no. : (

People are like, "Its cooled down now!" and I'm like, "yeah to 93 or 97, but its still hot."
I am a little more used to the heat now, but I still don't like it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-07-2021

What's it like where you people are?

[Image: E5tyHHGXoAIPbKN?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 07-07-2021

Fuck!  Not that bad.   Bad enough that I wouldn't cook. (Thank goodness for freezer meals).

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 07-07-2021

People in Georgia are saying it's nothing. The news really makes a big deal out of it though because its the first one in a few years. They will broadcast holding onto a telephone pole holding their hat as some guy walks his dog in the background,  hah They do the same with snowstorms here,

People that were born and raised in Georgia are used to that shit!  People born and raised in Virginia,  Maryland and Delaware are not.

(07-07-2021, 03:19 PM)Duchess Wrote: What's it like where you people are?

Somewhere around 6 hours ago,  it was a little over 90 degrees and I told my husbands that they could either enjoy a freezer meal or take me to a restaurant.    They choose a seafood restaurant   hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-08-2021

(07-07-2021, 10:01 PM)cannongal Wrote: People that were born and raised in Georgia are used to that shit!  People born and raised in Virginia,  Maryland and Delaware are not.

If you're referring to hurricanes, those states feel the effects of them nearly every year.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 07-13-2021

I can't with today's heat of 94 mixed with haziness from nearby wildfires.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 07-13-2021

(07-07-2021, 03:19 PM)Duchess Wrote: What's it like where you people are?

(07-08-2021, 10:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-07-2021, 10:01 PM)cannongal Wrote: People that were born and raised in Georgia are used to that shit!  People born and raised in Virginia,  Maryland and Delaware are not.

If you're referring to hurricanes, those states feel the effects of them nearly every year.

Actually,  I was referring to the temps that you posted.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-14-2021

It's 80 degrees in the dark right now. We feel the heat & humidity like this every Summer, CG.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 07-15-2021

(07-14-2021, 04:16 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's 80 degrees in the dark right now. We feel the heat & humidity like this every Summer, CG.

Fair enough.  I figured the heat and humidity line was in the southern states.