Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 10-31-2011

Oh Maggottyboo where are yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu??? I hope he's keeping warm.

We got about 2 inches. That's it. The weatherdude predicted 4-7. Newp. Not here.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 10-31-2011

don't worry Ramsey...he's probably out in search of the emergency beer store. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[Image: old_snowshoes.jpg.728x520_q85.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 10-31-2011

hahahaahaa LC!

Maggotyboo just called me. he got 10" (i told him Ramsey would be thrilled he has 10" and he cracked up haha). his power went out friday and he just got it back today, monday. but he did have his generator running. he has no TV or internet, he's lucky to have electricity back. his phone company wasn't working either.

his wife fell down the stairs and hurt her ankle, he's waiting now at hospital for X-rays.

and the poor kids can't go trick-or-treat until next weekend.

and it's not even winter yet! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

[Image: HappyHalloween3.gif]
[Image: greatpumpkin2-758233.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 10-31-2011

(10-31-2011, 02:30 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: his wife fell down the stairs and hurt her ankle, he's waiting now at hospital for X-rays.

Hopefully his wife didn't break anything~I know how friggin slippery it was Sat and Sunday. We got 6 inches of snow on top of 6 inches of slush, the minute I went to step off my porch I ended up on my ass. Then I made the mistake of taking the prism out for errands yesterday afternoon...Prism's aren't made for 4 wheelin.

I think half the state postponed trick or treating~We still had trees across the road last night.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cracker - 10-31-2011

(10-31-2011, 02:30 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Maggotyboo just called me. he got 10" (i told him Ramsey would be thrilled he has 10" and he cracked up haha). his power went out friday and he just got it back today, monday. but he did have his generator running. he has no TV or internet, he's lucky to have electricity back. his phone company wasn't working either.

his wife fell down the stairs and hurt her ankle, he's waiting now at hospital for X-rays.

and it's not even winter yet! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Aw. Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. and Wee Maggots.

Thanks for the update LC, been wondering if he was buried in snow. I figured he would MacGyver something out of the man room if the circumstances were too dire...

Did he call you on a phone made from a wire coat hanger, Merlin the Electronic Wizard, and a shoe?

Did he call you on a phone made from a wire coat hanger, Merlin the Electronic Wizard, and a shoe?

nah. he used his super-secret bat-watch phone. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3 hahahaha

[Image: Halloween-TrickOrTreat.gif]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 10-31-2011

Everythings OK nowcable is back up. Its weird that my cell phone had "no network" that never happens. The wife is ok just sore nothing broken. No halloween till next week and it has been a not so fun weekend. At this rate my bathroom will be done in the spring. Thanks everyone. I went out to get gas for my snowblower, it was a zig-zag path through branches, wires all kinds of crap. 30 miles for some stupid gas. I'm glad the generator worked well, thats on propane.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cracker - 10-31-2011

I hope it all melts off, Maggot, and the other day wasn't the first day of winter for you.

You people have a short summer/autumn. I bet you are NOT tan.

Don't eat all the fucking candy before next week, fatass.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 10-31-2011

But I really like paydays my favorite!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 11-01-2011

(10-29-2011, 04:29 PM)Carsman Wrote: Holy shit, heavy "SNOW" on all the "leaves" on the trees around our villa have snapped several good size limbs already! And the worst is said yet to come! There is one huge SNOW filled limb that is overhanging our roof, that is scaring the shit outta me. If/when it falls, it will do some serious damage! Worst Snow strom I've ever seen here bringing down so many trees!!! Fuck, Shit, Piss!

Follow up: Just got power back this morning. Lost power Friday night around 9:30, many trees were down already! It's still so early in the season that the trees had most of thier leaves still on. Which created disastrous effects weighing so heavily on the branches & limbs with the 16" of heavy wet snow, that stuck to everything (including power lines) like glue. And to make matters worse, mother nature at her finest, made sure the temps fell to 29f to 25f at night, each night!!! Every tree (some 60 feet high) in our back yard has been distroyed, with 30 to 40 feet long limbs all over the place! In addition, most all of our shrubs, & bushes have also been severly damaged.
Worst for us physically, was the bone chilling "COLD". Since after the fist night the ambient temp in the villa hovered at around 48f to 50f. We had coats on during the day, and slept with "4" blankets & 2 set of PJ's on at night. Called all surrounding hotels, not one had any vacancies. Anyway, fortunately, if you can call it that, the limb I was worried about, thankfully did not fall. If it did, it surely would have come through the roof!
Hope homeowner's insurance will cover some of the loss. Been calling our agent all day yesterday, as well as all day today, with the message: The line is busy! Bet he's got the phone off the hook!Smiley_emoticons_fies

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 11-05-2011

this sucks. i can't imagine how angry the people are.

West Hartford, Connecticut (CNN) -- Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy said Saturday he is "increasingly skeptical" that the state's main electric utility will be able to meet a midnight Sunday deadline to restore power to 99% of its customers -- a week after a freak fall snowstorm left hundreds of thousands in the dark.

"I want them to meet this deadline, but at 31 hours from that deadline with 175,000 customers still out, I am skeptical," Malloy said of Connecticut Light and Power, noting that to meet the deadline the utility will have to restore power to affected customers at a rate of 5,500 residences per hour.

As a result, Malloy has directed CL&P to provide him by 10 a.m. Sunday with a town-by-town, hour-by-hour restoration schedule.

"They need to work through the night, they need to hold their crews, they need to have as many people as possible on the streets of Connecticut to meet that goal," Malloy said, adding that if by 10 a.m. Sunday the utility "knows it's not going to meet its goal, I want to know that."

Jeff Butler, the president and chief operating officer for CL&P, said Saturday that the utility's crews "are making progress."

"I know many of you are frustrated," Butler said. "I realize it's been a long week. ... This was a historic event."

More than 6,000 employees and contractors were working on the problem Saturday, Butler said. That is seven times the normal number of crews, he said -- even greater than the response for Hurricane Irene, which battered large parts of the East Coast and Northeast in August and left millions without power.

"The devastation is unbelievable," Butler said of the damage inflicted on the state by the snow storm.

Malloy said earlier Saturday he is bringing in a consulting firm to do an immediate analysis of the power company's response, and legislative action is possible. Connecticut's attorney general has already called for regulators to investigate CL&P.

Malloy warned residents of another cold night on Saturday and urged them to use warming centers or shelters set up across the state.

The snowstorm struck in late October, killing at least 22 people around the eastern United States. President Barack Obama has signed emergency declarations for New Hampshire and Connecticut, clearing the way for federal aid to supplement state and local response efforts.

[Image: 111105032948-dnt-candiotti-ct-power-outa...ry-top.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-08-2011

It's a beautiful fall day on the East Coast, bright sunshine & 75 degrees. Perfection.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 11-23-2011

a white Thanksgiving for Magottyboo. hahahaha

i hope you don't lose power. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

it's very wet, cold and nasty here in Mass.

A winter storm was moving through New Hampshire Wednesday morning, and utility companies were reporting growing power outages.

Utilities officials said outage numbers would likely rise during the morning as the storm continued and more residents woke up and reported outages.

Northern areas are expected to get 6 to 12 inches of snow. About 3 to 6 inches of snow is expected around the Lakes Region, and 1 to 3 inches will fall from Manchester to the coast.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-23-2011

It's in the 60's here & has been raining for over 24 hrs. now. I'm sorry I no longer lust for snow.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 11-23-2011

It's nasty here too. Cold and rainy. Snow further up north. I would rather be home in my sock monkey jammies on the couch with a good book.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Eat Shit And Die - 11-23-2011

My weather report is COLD.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 11-23-2011

[Image: nh.jpg]

Quincy Road in Rumney, NH. We have a camp in this area, but it rarely gets used during the winter.

[Image: nh2.jpg]

Route 118 in Dorchester, NH-a little to the west of Rumney.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-29-2011

Yesterday was perfection on the East Coast. 75 degrees of Fall perfection...more, please.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 11-30-2011

cool. i have fond memories of the Blue Ridge~~

[Image: UpperLevellowMTNSNOW005jpg-1919431_p9.jpg]

iReport — I traveled up to the entrance of the Blue Ridge Parkway earlier this evening to give a special report on how only 500-700ft of elevation can make a difference in snowfall accumulations in the Southern Appalachians.

iReporter
bookie24
Student
Berkeley Springs