Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 11:57 AM)Duchess Wrote: I just walked by my weather station and my "feels like" temperature is 129. 

I saw one of the horses strike out at another one because he doesn't want to share the mister in the field. 

It's fucking hot.

https://youtu.be/5k0GDQrK2jo

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-10-2021

*nods* For realz, Clangy.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-13-2021

When my air is running at 4:30 AM you know it's pretty goddamn hot.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 08-13-2021

(08-13-2021, 04:48 AM)Duchess Wrote: When my air is running at 4:30 AM you know it's pretty goddamn hot.

I had mine set to 81 and it was running all day. Not near as hot as where you are, though.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-13-2021

There isn't a breath of air out there. The humidity is suffocating. I have a tiny bit of grass to cut around the pool and I intend to go out shortly and do it so I can stay inside the remainder of the day. It's so fricken dewy tho and that means I'll leave mower poop in my yard. I hate that shit. It's so unsightly. I'm glad I only have to do inside the fence, if I had to do my whole yard, it would kill me.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 08-13-2021

And yet off I go to walk to work. It was hot Wednesday night too. I thought I was going to die walking home from the Lit concert at the Plaza.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 08-13-2021

Hooray! The "real" summer is finally here!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 08-17-2021

Happy days are here again, the sky is blue and clear again...........

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 08-17-2021

August is here and there are fires surrounding the area.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-17-2021

I saw that. I'm sorry. It must be so difficult to have that concern every year  :(

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-17-2021

It's raining! It's raining! Please don't stop!

I will be posting pictures soon. Our fire is mild compared to others in the state.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - aussiefriend - 08-17-2021

Last time I posted snow on the mountain for Maggot years ago and he didn't appreciate it. Google snow on the mountain here Maggs. There is so much of it, I hate it, it's not glamourous, it's cold. Antarctic chills.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 08-17-2021

(08-17-2021, 01:52 PM)MirahM Wrote: I will be posting pictures soon. Our fire is mild compared to others in the state.

Hope you don't have asthma!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 08-17-2021

Here chest has some swelling

I feel the love
Or at least I will in a few minutes

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 08-17-2021

(08-17-2021, 01:59 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Last time I posted snow on the mountain for Maggot years ago and he didn't appreciate it. Google snow on the mountain here Maggs. There is so much of it, I hate it, it's not glamourous, it's cold. Antarctic chills.

i think of your winters when we are having summer but it's coming to an end in a month and well i do like fall and Spring and yes I'm beginning to really hate winter lately.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - aussiefriend - 08-17-2021

I can't wait to hear the waves crashing from my house with the house fully open and those lovely BBQs we have. It is the best summer's in the world. We work so hard for these perfect summers. Can't wait can't wait can't wait.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 08-18-2021

so awesome to live that close the beach

RE: +your daily weather report+ - aussiefriend - 08-18-2021

It is Mark. Also, there is a section exclusively for dogs. It's called the dog beach. My dogs run and socialize and go crazy they love it. It's hard for us to take them there in winter because the winds are strong and it's cold, in summer it's busy and easy to do it. We still take them down in winter because they can be off the leash and run like crazy.