Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 08-18-2021

My ride was delicious this morning, first cool morning.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-18-2021

(08-18-2021, 02:22 PM)BigMark Wrote:  first cool morning.

I so much look forward to that. It's been too hot for me to ride and I know he misses it too.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 08-18-2021

Poor cowboy.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 08-21-2021

Drizzly and cool, PERFECTION! On a side note looks like that fat bottom girl with 6 of Mr. Baldwin's brats has some wild weather come a callin.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-21-2021

Henri is heading this way, it is supposed to be a whopper!!!
Hits landfall noon tomorrow.

Projected to possibly be 74 to 110mph winds, and heavy rain!
If that happens power will surely go out! Hope that's all that happens.

Where are you?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 08-21-2021

I will make sure my fences are secure in the AM and my generator is ready to kick in. I checked it in the Spring so it should be fine.

You have Two generators?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 08-22-2021

Great. I'm low on bottled water and they advise not to do stuff that would burden water systems like washing dishes or laundry. Guess I'll try to instacart water and do dishes and laundry as early as possible.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-22-2021

(08-21-2021, 02:52 PM)BigMark Wrote: Where are you?

In Henri's way!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 08-22-2021

(08-21-2021, 10:28 PM)BigMark Wrote: You have Two generators?

It would seem so.  Smiley_emoticons_razz

I hope this winter isn't filled with tons of snow. It's been a few years since that happened but I know I'm due for 4-5 feet of it. It's been a while since my mailbox was buried. And that thing is 45" above the ground. I have a special tube thing I made that I add to it sometimes to extend it or bring it in during heavy snow days.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-22-2021

Happy to say, "They" are now saying the worst is over in my area, and that there was not too much damage done!

Other areas, not so lucky!

Hurricanes in N.E. are not the same as the ones in Fla. They get the worst of them.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 09-01-2021

Ida is going to make her way through my state today. I'm supposed to get a shit ton of rain and the weather people said we are in a high risk for tornadoes. I hate this shit so much, I just want to get in my car and go west. I'll get a motel room for the next 24 hours. I won't do that, but I'm really dreading today.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 09-01-2021

They have been predicting "rain" here for the last three days, and so far not a drop!

Maybe today, we'll see.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 09-01-2021

(09-01-2021, 06:02 AM)Duchess Wrote: Ida is going to make her way through my state today. I'm supposed to get a shit ton of rain and the weather people said we are in a high risk for tornadoes. I hate this shit so much, I just want to get in my car and go west. I'll get a motel room for the next 24 hours. I won't do that, but I'm really dreading today.

Are you still with us?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 09-01-2021

Hibye

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 09-01-2021

Was it scary? Because the last two Hurricanes here were more bluster than real grief.  I think the Cat moved to the other side of the couch. I told her to be careful.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 09-02-2021

The thought that tornadoes could spin off was scary. It always is. It's one of my biggest fears, ranking up there with death of a loved one. It doesn't help that all the local weather people are drama hags. I was a mess all day long as I watched the system approach on radar, but it wasn't bad at all. It rained hard, but the wind barely blew. It was awful to north & to the south of me. Once again the storm system split and it was to my advantage.