Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 10-20-2021

Rainy days are often my favorite kind of day.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 10-20-2021

Supposed to be mucho rain in northern california in the next 10 days, are you getting it too?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 10-20-2021

OH wow. I just looked. Apparently it will be raining all next week. Wow.

I feel bad for those people I sold boat tickets to for today. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
I'm like, "Its still a beautiful ride in the rain!"

I mean I enjoy the boat ride no matter what and some of my coolest pics are in cloudy weather, Usually our rain is like a spritzer bottle, just barely making anything wet, but this is downpouring!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 10-24-2021

Batten down the hatches, Mark!

[Image: WGRV45A2LBDPTO6Q2BYZAZ5E6A.png&w=916]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 10-29-2021

The wind is roaring across the fields, I can hear it howling. It already knocked over one of my potted trees on the patio and soon the rain will be moving in. I've been getting weather alerts since yesterday. The streets in Olde Town Alexandria were already starting to flood at 5:00 AM and it was only lightly raining then. 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 10-29-2021

That looks like the Statue of Liberty torch!

It did not rain ALL week long here, but it rained several times, more than usual, that is for sure.
One of the highways that closes for the winter wasn't supposed to close until Nov 15, but closed today due to snow/avalanche and rock slides.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 10-29-2021

Winter is a lonely bitch. And will work it's ways through any expectations. I tend to look at Winter as a powerful force and kinda expect this Winter to be harsh. It's the best way to look at it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 10-30-2021

I will be on the boat tomorrow and already have 2 layers of pants laid out, a hat, my down jacket and an extra sweatshirt. Sometimes this time of year I have been in a tank top to hike when the sun is out.
We are supposed to have a solar storm this weekend.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 10-30-2021

Look to the sky tonight, kids. Some of you might be lucky enough to see the Northern Lights! I'm so fricken hopeful. I haven't seen them since I moved down here.

[Image: 2XYH5JOJW5CQTDHGFUGXZ6CCXM.png&w=916]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 10-30-2021

It would be super cool to see them tonight.

It was a cold day. I am glad I layered up and grabbed an extra sweatshirt, I definitely needed it. And some wacko even jumped in the water today. I couldn't believe it.

I saw the northern lights when I was in AK. It was super cool. I've seen faint ones in Washington. One has to be lucky enough to be far away from light polution.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 10-30-2021

I saw them in the artic watershed but no colors.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-08-2021

It's a gorgeous Fall day, 70 degrees and abundant sunshine. I strung Christmas lights on my fence. If the public could see I probably wouldn't have done it so early, but they can't, so I did. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I used to think it was nearly obscene to put up Christmas decor when it wasn't cold, but I've changed my tune with the passage of time.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 11-09-2021

70?! Omg
When I came home it was 10 degrees colder than the west side and I woke up to snow on the hillside this morning. Its getting closer!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 11-09-2021

Yes I've been preparing for Winter for a few weeks now and I think this is the earliest I have finished.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 11-09-2021

(11-09-2021, 08:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yes I've been preparing for Winter for a few weeks now and I think this is the earliest I have finished.

OK now it's your fault, stinkin old Man Winter will be coming early this year cause you're ready for him! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 11-09-2021

hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-12-2021

It's 4:30 AM and it's 64 degrees. The Spring peepers are peeping in my garden pond. WTF!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 11-12-2021

It's Gorebull warming. We're all going to die! Panic

PS, get your booster or teh COVID cooties will kill you! Panic

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 11-12-2021

Cloudy
It did not snow in town yet as predicted.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 11-12-2021

Heavy Rain.