Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Eat Shit And Die - 11-30-2011

12c

Wind
From South at 37 kmph

Humidity
82%

Pressure
1,013.21 mb

Dew Point
9°C

Visibility
12.9 km

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cracker - 11-30-2011

12°C is 54°F, you big pussy. It is 37°F here right now.

Canada sent their cold ass air down here and pushed our lovely warm air up to Duchess and ESAD. Fucking Canadians, or Pseudo French, as I like to call them. (hahahaha, take THAT, Duchess)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-06-2011

Well, it finally feels like winter here in the Northern Plains. Single digit temps this morning. Wind chills below zero.

Yay!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - krystalshores - 12-06-2011

63 degrees here in north ga and raining, raining, raining! Low tomorrow night is 31! I'm enjoying the warm while it lasts.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - IMaDick - 12-06-2011

forecast is for 7 degrees in the basin, it will be below zero at work.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-06-2011

(12-06-2011, 04:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote: forecast is for 7 degrees in the basin, it will be below zero at work.

What's the elevation there, Dick?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-06-2011

(12-06-2011, 04:49 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: What's the elevation there, Dick?

It's high enough that his brain isn't getting any oxygen.

(12-06-2011, 04:49 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-06-2011, 04:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote: forecast is for 7 degrees in the basin, it will be below zero at work.

What's the elevation there, Dick?

The basin floor is 4500+ work is just over 6600+.

(12-06-2011, 05:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-06-2011, 04:49 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: What's the elevation there, Dick?

It's high enough that his brain isn't getting any oxygen.

What about that sammich?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 12-07-2011

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5242]

[Image: map_specnews17_ltst_4namus_enus_600x338.jpg]

A quick shot of snow is coming for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. The event will begin late Wednesday and will be over by midday Thursday.
On the eastern side of this storm system, soaking rains will fall. Travel in a large portion of the East could be slow with flight delays possible. The rain will be heavy late Wednesday into Wednesday night along the I-95 corridor of the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic, which could result in some localized flooding problems.

On the northwest side of this storm system, where a colder air mass exists, snow will fall. Sherlock

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-07-2011

I've been getting flood warnings since the moment I signed on this morning. It's raining its ass off right now & I'm not happy I have to travel up to the northern part of my state in a few hours. Once I cross the canal & leave the peninsula behind every person I encounter will most likely be a moron, DRIVING. Ugh.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 12-07-2011

(12-07-2011, 07:11 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
A quick shot of snow is coming for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. The event will begin late Wednesday and will be over by midday Thursday.

On the northwest side of this storm system, where a colder air mass exists, snow will fall. Sherlock

They've got severe weather alerts on our local stations-then you look them up, and it says 3-5 inches-since when the fuck is 3-5 inches severe in NH?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 12-16-2011

wearing our woolies up heah ayup <---that's how they talk in New Hampster. hahaha Maggot Blowing-kisses
yankee magazine photo

[Image: image_9735.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - krystalshores - 12-16-2011

There is a shit ton of rain heading my way but it's still warmSmiley_emoticons_biggrin

I wore a tube top yesterday to my Christmas luncheon!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 12-16-2011

(12-16-2011, 12:24 PM)krystalshores Wrote: I wore a tube top yesterday to my Christmas luncheon!

Slut

just kidding. i lived in florida for years (i know you're not in fla.) and i hated wearing bathing suits and sweating to string Christmas lights on palm trees! screw that! it simply wasn't Christmasy nomatter what.

[Image: 514728-bigthumbnail.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-17-2011

The heat here finally broke just before Thanksgiving and we had a few days of really nice weather. Then the current pattern set in and we have had a lot of wind, and clouds and a little rain. Yesterday was partly cloudy and breezy but not to bad, took a walk in the glades. Today its drizzling 68* and 5mph out of the east, might mean a change to a nicer pattern with clear skies, ESE breeze and high 60's for a while. Time to start brewing and fermenting on the back porch

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 12-18-2011

haha it's not only snowing in Mock, it's snowing at my house too! Woo
looks like a Christmas card already~

The big story is the Winter Weather Advisory for the Cape & Islands thru 1 PM Sunday. Cold northerly winds will be rushing over the 50 degree water this evening allowing ocean-effect snow to develop late today and continue all night. Tremendous cold air aloft will create steep lapse rates and instability which should help to create bands of heavier snow fall this evening. Some of the snow may extend all the way back to southeastern Plymouth county.

i'm in the yellow sea snow area

[Image: 3am.jpg?w=620]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Red_velvet71 - 12-18-2011

31 degrees here in Kennett, Mo.

Santaani

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 12-18-2011

some of our members will have a white Christmas~DeerDeerDeer

A severe winter storm is expected to hit southwestern mountains on this afternoon and evening and then move east to dump up to a foot of snow in Kansas, Colorado and the Texas and Oklahoma Panhandles, weather forecasters said.

New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado are under winter storm warnings. Forecasters warned that some parts of the central and southern plains could see high winds and more than a foot of snow falling at a rate of up to two inches per hour in near-blizzard conditions.

[Image: article-2075800-0F37E2A700000578-872_468x286.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 12-19-2011

It's going to be 80 with showers here on Christmas, sucks.