Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-29-2022

Yes you do, I will do the sunshine dance for you now with my boots on.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-29-2022

Biff Buffington

[Image: 0.jpg]

The wind.........is blowing so.........hard, that..........You cannot.........even see......the hands, in front.......of you. Plows are.....getting stuck.....in the snow and..........there is a weather ...emergency for.....everyone. Do not.......do not go out...........stay home for the love of God and.....pray people. Pray!!!!!!!

We will get about 6"  hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 01-29-2022

Hilarious

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-30-2022

(01-29-2022, 09:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: Biff Buffington

[Image: 0.jpg]

The wind.........is blowing so.........hard, that..........You cannot.........even see......the hands, in front.......of you. Plows are.....getting stuck.....in the snow and..........there is a weather ...emergency for.....everyone. Do not.......do not go out...........stay home for the love of God and.....pray people. Pray!!!!!!!

We will get about 6"  hah

Probably should have stayed home yesterday. Skidded a little bit going out yesterday morning. Roads much better coming home. Parking sucked though. Damn cowards didn't want to go out and lose their good parking spot.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 01-31-2022

(01-29-2022, 03:36 AM)MirahM Wrote: Its been in the 20's and 30's and just foggy, kind of gloomy. I need some sunshine!

We got the Sunshine here, but it was "39" yesterday morning, 43 today! hah  Burrrrrrr

Iguanas are falling out of the trees!!!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 01-31-2022

They actually have to warn people not to bring the iguanas in their house in an attempt to revive them. They come back to life and will bite the shit out of you.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-31-2022

Aren't they an invasive species? Why not cut their heads off while their immobile. Get rid of them.

(01-31-2022, 08:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: Aren't they an invasive species? Why not cut their heads off while their immobile. Get rid of them.

AGREE!

(01-31-2022, 08:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: Aren't they an invasive species? Why not cut their heads off while their immobile. Get rid of them.

They are invasive, but I dont know that many people are walking around with their Swiss army knives sawing their heads off. When's the last time you cut a lizards head off?

(01-31-2022, 09:15 PM)sally Wrote:

They are invasive, but I dont know that many people are walking around with their Swiss army knives sawing their heads off. When's the last time you cut a lizards head off?

Cutting off a "lizards" head is doable no problem!

Now cutting off a Iguanas head, that's a whole other thing, not so easy!
A Swiss army knife won't hack it! Need a machete!

My dog is a serial lizard killer. Sometimes she comes back in the house and throws them up intact and still wiggling.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 02-01-2022

Maybe line them up in the driveway put a board on top of them and drive over it. Or just shoot them something, you may not get another chance for a while.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 02-02-2022

It was 30 degrees today and felt wonderful. T-shirt weather!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 02-04-2022

OMG Is anyone in North Dakota? Grand Forks is going to be minus 35 w/ wind chill 55 WTF!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-04-2022

It's 60 degrees at 2:30 AM in February on the East Coast. Yesterday morning I still had snow on the ground.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 02-04-2022

Snow, sleet, freezing rain mix. I'll see how bad the roads are in a few minutes when I move my car and walk to work.

(02-04-2022, 07:42 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Snow, sleet, freezing rain mix. I'll see how bad the roads are in a few minutes when I move my car and walk to work.

You're under a winter storm warning and your expected high is in the low 20's. I'm so surprised the state would have their employees come in while experiencing freezing rain. Things are not going to get better, only worse.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 02-04-2022

(02-04-2022, 07:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-04-2022, 07:42 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Snow, sleet, freezing rain mix. I'll see how bad the roads are in a few minutes when I move my car and walk to work.

You're under a winter storm warning and your expected high is in the low 20's. I'm so surprised the state would have their employees come in while experiencing freezing rain. Things are not going to get better, only worse.

Yeah, it's stupid. I bet they send the idiots that came in, home early. Took me 2 hours to warm up, de-ice, and move the car to a spot where the idiot parking enforcement won't give me a ticket. I walk to work and the sidewalks and walkways probably won't be cleared until later today. I'm staying in today and hoping I can get out tomorrow morning.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 02-04-2022

I got whacked with slush from a plow truck this morning, so hard it knocked off a windshield wiper. I had to stop at Burger King to take an old one I had behind the seat and put it on.

Holy shit. That actually sounds kinda dangerous and it could have broken your windshield. That's a lot of power!