Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 12-19-2011

for you Sally, a touching poem i wrote in all my Christmas cards my first year in Florida~~

ahem *cough*

it's Christmastime in Florida
send me some snow
there's 'gators in the mistletoe
ho ho ho

[Image: 2009-1214-christmasinswamp.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-21-2011

It's after 8:00 and it's still a little over 60 degrees outside. It better be cold enough for a fire Christmas Eve, damnit.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - JsMom - 12-21-2011

Burr...It's 33* here in Tennessee. I truly get pissed when it is cold a fuck with NO snow on the ground! I'm from the north, where when it is cold, you got 2 feet of snow as well. It's Bullshit

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cracker - 12-22-2011

Jesus Christ, tornado watch again.

Maybe we'll get a Christmas Twister.

Weird weather this year.

JsMom, I am about 3 hours from you and it was warm last night, had to open a few windows.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 12-22-2011

it's sunny and relatively warm here today too! i saw some guy driving with his top down. that is not done up here at Christmastime! i wanted a white Christmas! BAH HUMBUG!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 12-23-2011

Sort of mild here. And rainy. No White Christmas for us. Back in 2002 we got a huge snowstorm on Christmas Day - something like 26 inches.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-23-2011

It snowed this morning all the trees are covered. Santaani

RE: +your daily weather report+ - IMaDick - 12-23-2011

It snowed all night at work last night, not big fluffy flakes but those little dry cold sumbitches about 4 inches of them , it took me 40 minutes to drive home it usually takes about 15 minutes the hiway was a solid sheet of ice.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-23-2011

(12-23-2011, 10:52 AM)IMaDick Wrote: It snowed all night at work last night, not big fluffy flakes but those little dry cold sumbitches about 4 inches of them , it took me 40 minutes to drive home it usually takes about 15 minutes the hiway was a solid sheet of ice.

I saw that on the news earlier. That's lovely that you'll have a white Christmas. Be safe! 27

RE: +your daily weather report+ - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-23-2011

Sunny, clear and 78* in Boca Raton this morning
No Snow again this year

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 12-23-2011

I want a white Christmas!! hhmmpff

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 12-23-2011

have little ones? help them watch the North Pole and track santa here at link DeerDeerDeerSantaani

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/countdown.html

[Image: santadeer.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 12-25-2011

oooo pretty and perfect, it's just at freezing and snowflakes are falling softly...there are red cardinals and my other pets out there having a Christmas feast.

[Image: wonders-of-his-love-throw.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 01-02-2012

going to be coooooooold in snakeland the next couple nights. Hibye

[Image: 275075720-15090718.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 01-02-2012

(01-02-2012, 07:25 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: going to be coooooooold in snakeland the next couple nights. Hibye

[Image: 275075720-15090718.jpg]

Cold is Good! It keeps the SNAKES (I really do hate SNAKES) in their holes, or under rocks. hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 01-03-2012

poor Cracker...time to panic! Panic
y'all cain't drive in that white stuff!
no school for snowflakes?? hah why i used to walk 17 miles to school in 8 feet of snow!

[Image: Hiawassee_snow_JenniferJenkins_201201030...40_480.JPG]

foxatlanta

ATLANTA - Residents in North Georgia received a taste of winter as snow fell in the higher elevations late Monday night and early Tuesday morning, forcing the closure of several schools.

Schools in Towns, Union, Gilmer and Rabun counties cancelled Tuesday classes.

Amicalola Falls, Ellijay, and Blue Ridge were some of the towns that received a light dusting of snow as an arctic front pushed its way through the area. Viewers in some metro area communities -- Austell and Dawsonville -- also reported seeing snow falling.

Ice has been reported on several roads in North Georgia, making driving a challenge for residents.

hahaha sorry Blowing-kisses

RE: +your daily weather report+ - username - 01-03-2012

December was the driest on record since 1989. We've had almost no rain and the northern ski resorts are bare.

It's expected to be around 62 degrees here today (freezing cold IMO) and no real rain predicted for the foreseeable future.

We had enough rain last year that there's not really a risk of drought right now so I'm enjoying the dry weather. I hate it when it rains day after day.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - LuciferLynn - 01-03-2012

The wind chill was 7 here this morning. The news kept calling for huge amounts of snow over the last 3 days, but I can still see my grass and by then end of the week, back in the 40's.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - IMaDick - 01-03-2012

You should see the sunshine here, it's beautiful,tank tops for everyone.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-03-2012

Sunday it was pushin' 70, this morning I saw a brief snow shower, now the sun is shining & the wind is howling...it's cold.