Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-17-2022

No. There are serious problems.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 06-18-2022

Noooooooo! That sounds miserable!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-19-2022

This is the second day in a row that I've had amazing weather. The wind is out of the north and there is no humidity, it's very nice. It's been so stinkin' hot lately that yesterday when it was 74 degrees, I was cold.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 06-21-2022

Wow. I can't imagine.

It is 84
I kayaked 4 miles. The water was so calm I decided to kayak all the way to my work. It is only 2 miles from where I was, which it is only 2 miles for my commute also. Made me laugh.
I managed to just get a nice tan as I applied sunscreen liberaly throughout the trip.

I have 3 fans going in my apt tho as our new AC units are not quite fully installed. I refuse to get my window unit out of storage for just 1 or 2 weeks.

Oh, and I took a nice plunge in the lake. #summer solstice!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 06-21-2022

Cold and rainy here. Not good weather for the first day of summer.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 06-21-2022

91 degree hot sunny day here today, the first day of summer! Relaxed Drink

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 06-22-2022

Cloudy. Come on, Summer! You're not even trying!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 06-27-2022

(06-21-2022, 07:34 PM)MirahM Wrote: Wow. I can't imagine.

It is 84
I kayaked 4 miles. The water was so calm I decided to kayak all the way to my work. It is only 2 miles from where I was, which it is only 2 miles for my commute also. Made me laugh.
I managed to just get a nice tan as I applied sunscreen liberaly throughout the trip.

I have 3 fans going in my apt tho as our new AC units are not quite fully installed. I refuse to get my window unit out of storage for just 1 or 2 weeks.

Oh, and I took a nice plunge in the lake. #summer solstice!

What's the humidity like in your neck of the woods?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 06-27-2022

Currently 57%
I think it is considered dry over here
so even when its 95 I'm not supposed to complain
But I don't give a fuck-when its over 90 it feels too hot for me

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 06-27-2022

I'm waiting for the rain,   at least the humidity is down a notch.

The same people that moan about the cold weather all winter and spring are the same people that will sit in doors in the AC, in the dark trying to stay cool.
It blowsmy fucking mind.

When I was growing up I longed for the summer to have daylight longer, sunshine and warmth. We would open the house up, let the light in, the warmth, we didn't care. It felt good.
I remember going over to a friend's house and it was all closed up trying to keep the cool in, don't let the heat in. It was dark and depressing and wierd to me to sit inside on a summer day.

People want summer, but they want it thier way.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-27-2022

(06-27-2022, 01:06 PM)MirahM Wrote: People want summer, but they want it thier way.

That's right, doll. I want what I want when I want it, and that doesn't just apply to weather. 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 06-27-2022

(06-27-2022, 01:06 PM)MirahM Wrote: The same people that moan about the cold weather all winter and spring are the same people that will sit in doors in the  AC, in the dark trying to stay cool.
It blowsmy fucking mind.

When I was growing up I longed for the summer to have daylight longer, sunshine and warmth. We would open the house up, let the light in, the warmth, we didn't care. It felt good.
I remember going over to a friend's house and it was all closed up trying to keep the cool in, don't let the heat in. It was dark and depressing and wierd to me to sit inside on a summer day.

Trust me, you'd want the AC on in Florida right now. My blinds are all open though so it's bright, cherry and cold. My winter scented candle is lit as well so the inside of my house is like a crisp Christmas  Day all year round.

(06-27-2022, 01:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 01:06 PM)MirahM Wrote: People want summer, but they want it thier way.

That's right, doll. I want what I want when I want it, and that doesn't just apply to weather. 

!

Yes

(06-27-2022, 01:23 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 01:06 PM)MirahM Wrote: The same people that moan about the cold weather all winter and spring are the same people that will sit in doors in the  AC, in the dark trying to stay cool.
It blowsmy fucking mind.

Trust me, you'd want the AC on in Florida right now. My blinds are all open though so it's bright, cherry and cold. My winter scented candle is lit as well so the inside of my house is like a crisp Christmas  Day all year round.

I just put the window unit in. Much more comfortable. 
My poor neighbor, I almost offered it to her, she looked miserable. : ( But the unit isn't mine AND she has been smoking inside her apt, right by my window and that isn't allowed. Woke up several times to my place smelling like smoke or pot.
Why am I nice to people?!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-27-2022

(06-27-2022, 01:59 PM)MirahM Wrote: Why am I nice to people?!

...because that's your nature, it's who you are.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 06-28-2022

She said this afternoon that she didn't even have a fan. But she went to the store, there were plenty there, I saw them. I have a total of 6 fans in my place.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-02-2022

It's pushing 80 degrees in the dark before dawn and it's just as humid as it can be.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 07-02-2022

My AC units are officially installed now thankfully.

There is supposed to be a huge storm beginning tonight into Sunday and maybe until Monday. Personal fireworks are not allowed in this entire county.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 07-02-2022

Does anyone else have a generator? There is a big backlog of whole house generators right now. People are worried their power will go out more often now that the electrical generators are getting shut down. I would advise people to get on the list now before winter.