Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-27-2022

Yes, it is and you know better than to even try going out in it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 11-29-2022

im in boston and anything in the room over 68 feels hot now, it gets warmer when it rains, my body is confused.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 11-29-2022

It snowed where I am.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 11-29-2022

I got “sunburned” where I am.   Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 11-30-2022

No fucking way. I sirt of am craving some sun, instead I sat in a hot tub in the middle of a snow storm.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 03:25 AM)MirahM Wrote:  I sat in a hot tub in the middle of a snow storm.

That's way more fun than a day spent in the sunshine.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 11-30-2022

it sounds delicious.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Piglet - 11-30-2022

Usually by Guy Fawkes night which is november the 5th, we get the first frosts, and hard sleeting rain.   We are still to a frost  and its still warm in the day, with sun.   Never known it be like this before.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 12-01-2022

(11-30-2022, 08:33 AM)Piglet Wrote: Usually by Guy Fawkes night which is november the 5th, we get the first frosts, and hard sleeting rain.   We are still to a frost  and its still warm in the day, with sun.   Never known it be like this before.

Yep, same here, unusually warm weather in my old NE Town. This time of year it was always in the 20’s. 
This November, the temps were in the mid 40’s to low 50’s. Today last day of November it was “47”!

Must be the Global Warming.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-11-2022

Hey Clangy! Are you getting some snow right now? 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 12-11-2022

My home town got snow. Quite a bit.

I am looking at grey skies and green trees and rain. No wonder I used to play so many video games in the winter here.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-11-2022

(12-11-2022, 01:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: Hey Clangy! Are you getting some snow right now? 

Yes. They said 3-5 inches, but it's still snowing and it looks like we have that already. The winter advisory is in effect until 7am tomorrow, can't wait to see how bad my walk to work is. Thank God, I don't have to worry about brushing off my car and shoveling it out until Tuesday.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-11-2022

I saw it on a map earlier when the NWS posted it. Christmas lights are so pretty in the snow. Take pix!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 12-14-2022

Freaking meteorologists in my state are on crack today.  We've got some type of storm coming in tomorrow night,  and they keep changing the totals.    My area went from a predicted 12+, down to 3-6, then down to mostly rain,  and now we're at 6 to 12.  They need to get with the program so I know how much bread and milk to buy.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-14-2022

I'm kinda surprised your area does the bread/milk thing given winter weather is the norm up there. The schools around here sometimes close before a single flake has fallen. Winter weather puts a hurtin' on people here and we don't get ANYTHING like they get in the North Country.

My brother and I were recently talking about the winters of our childhood. So much fun in the snow!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 12-14-2022

The bread and milk thing is a long standing joke in New England.   The only thing I really do for a storm is make sure the gas cans are full for the generator and snowblower.   

Tomorrow, the grocery and liquor stores will be mobbed.    I've got to head over to Maine and pick up some weed,  but other than that,  I'm pretty much set.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 12-14-2022

Better get the bread and milk, it's going to be the storm of the century.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 12-14-2022

They're saying rain.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 12-14-2022

More snow is expected here also.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-14-2022

(12-14-2022, 10:55 PM)rothschild Wrote: They're saying rain.

Snow in the mountains, rain/snow mix at lower elevations. Winter advisory, travel possibly fucked until Saturday morning 7am.