Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-16-2022

That is the most beautiful snow, but I do know the danger of it in that it can bring down trees & power lines, cave-in roofs, things of that nature.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 12-17-2022

(12-16-2022, 03:51 PM)cannongal Wrote: We have a nice heavy wet snow that has been going all day long.   So far,  we have surpassed 2 news station predictions for total accumulation. 

I fully expect power to be knocked out if this keeps up.

Do you have a generator or 2?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 12-17-2022

(12-17-2022, 01:02 AM)MirahM Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 03:51 PM)cannongal Wrote: We have a nice heavy wet snow that has been going all day long.   So far,  we have surpassed 2 news station predictions for total accumulation. 

Yup,  generator has been running for half the night.  The heavy wet snow has been wreaking havoc on the trees,  which in turn has wreaked havoc on the lines.  

According to my electric company alerts, it's gonna be awhile.  Thankfully,  my generator runs for about 10 hours on 3 gallons of gas, and I have at least 15 gallons in the shed right now.    Still snowing out, and not expected to stop until this afternoon sometime. 

Hopefully,  Clang isn't buried too deep.     hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-17-2022

(12-17-2022, 07:58 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(12-17-2022, 01:02 AM)MirahM Wrote:

Yup,  generator has been running for half the night.  The heavy wet snow has been wreaking havoc on the trees,  which in turn has wreaked havoc on the lines.  

According to my electric company alerts, it's gonna be awhile.  Thankfully,  my generator runs for about 10 hours on 3 gallons of gas, and I have at least 15 gallons in the shed right now.    Still snowing out, and not expected to stop until this afternoon sometime. 

Hopefully,  Clang isn't buried too deep.     hah

No I'm not buried too deep. But I may have to dig my car out this time. I was able to roll over the snow on Tuesday. At least it's stopped snowing. Plows are still out though.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 12-23-2022

Who got snow out of Elliott?  He's hitting us this morning with rain and 60 mph winds.    My neighbor had a tree come down on his new jeep (new as in he just got it last week).   Thank goodness for the generator,  power has been out for awhile,  and the electric company says they're not going out until the wind dies down.    I don't blame them,   I'm not going out either hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-23-2022

It's not bad here right now, it's just about 50 degrees, but the temp will be dropping all day and it could be 9 degrees tonight. I'm told I'll have a chill factor of -8 tonight. 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-23-2022

(12-23-2022, 11:02 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's not bad here right now, it's just about 50 degrees, but the temp will be dropping all day and it could be 9 degrees tonight. I'm told I'll have a chill factor of -8 tonight. 

We had heavy rain this morning, and then were supposed to get snow and ice tonight. In the 40's now, going go below zero tonight with the wind chill factor. It's going to be a fun walk home tonight.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 12-23-2022

Yeah we’re getting hit by that stinkin storm too, from 83 today, down to 60 tomorrow!!!  hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-23-2022

Holy moly, it's snowing!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-23-2022

(12-23-2022, 12:32 PM)Duchess Wrote: Holy moly, it's snowing!

No snow here yet. And it looks like it stopped raining.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-24-2022

It's as miserable outdoors as it is when that suffocating humidity is here. 

Sal, you cold? I got a text from one of my brothers who said it's 27 degrees there.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-24-2022

(12-24-2022, 07:20 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's as miserable outdoors as it is when that suffocating humidity is here. 

It's cold but at least the roads are clear. I hope. Heard the plows out early this morning.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 12-24-2022

(12-24-2022, 07:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: Sal, you cold? I got a text from one of my brothers who said it's 27 degrees there.

It's so cold here my lighter froze.

Do you even own a pair of socks? Kiddin', juuuust kiddin'.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 12-24-2022

I put two pairs on to walk the dogs and if I put socks on you know it's cold.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 12-25-2022

(12-23-2022, 09:24 AM)cannongal Wrote: Who got snow out of Elliott?  He's hitting us this morning with rain and 60 mph winds.    My neighbor had a tree come down on his new jeep (new as in he just got it last week).   Thank goodness for the generator,  power has been out for awhile,  and the electric company says they're not going out until the wind dies down.    I don't blame them,   I'm not going out either hah

That sucks.
I wonder how long insurance will take to replace it?

We had miserable winds, but I still don't think it was as bad as what y'all had and anything on the east coast. Seattle is such a drama queen. Did anyone see all of the videos of people and cars and dogs sliding down the hills of ice? There were even people ice skating on the ice in front of thier houses. 

And then it warms up to 50! So I finally got to drive. Fucking strange weather.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 12-25-2022

57 and misty while drinking my coffee watching the clouds caress the rolling hills.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 12-25-2022

(12-24-2022, 12:24 PM)sally Wrote: I put two pairs on to walk the dogs and if I put socks on you know it's cold.

Watch out for the falling iguanas!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 12-25-2022

[Image: xcYwZRN.jpg]