Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-03-2023

It got up to 69 degrees today, baybay. That's nuts! But nice.  Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-03-2023

(01-03-2023, 05:32 PM)Duchess Wrote: It got up to 69 degrees today, baybay. That's nuts! But nice.  Smiley_emoticons_smile

Lucky! Raining, foggy here all day/night.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 01-14-2023

Holy crapola, it was 43 degrees here this morning, had to turn the heat on!

Tomorrow, it’s predicted to be 40 in the morning, I hope I don’t have to buy 
a SNOW shovel! Damn it This is Florida Mother Nature! Still Have the heat on again.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 01-19-2023

We're supposed to get 3 plowable storms within the next 6 days, starting tonight.   The ski resorts are probably on their knees,  praising allah.   They haven't gotten much snow so far this season,  and have been going on 20% of their trails with a 4 inch base.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 01-19-2023

Plowable Storm was Duchess' side stage name.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-19-2023

(01-19-2023, 10:05 AM)BigMark Wrote: Plowable Storm was Duchess' side stage name.

hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 01-19-2023

(01-14-2023, 10:10 PM)Carsman Wrote: Holy crapola, it was 43 degrees here this morning, had to turn the heat on!

a SNOW shovel! Damn it This is Florida Mother Nature! Still Have the heat on again.

Do you live in one of those retirement communities like Margarhitaville where all the old timers gossip and get drunk at the clubhouse?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-19-2023

(01-19-2023, 10:05 AM)BigMark Wrote: Plowable Storm was Duchess' side stage name.

28  I like it!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 01-19-2023

(01-19-2023, 11:19 AM)N sally Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 10:10 PM)Carsman Wrote: Holy crapola, it was 43 degrees here this morning, had to turn the heat on!

Do you live in one of those retirement communities like Margarhitaville where all the old timers gossip and get drunk at the clubhouse?
My community is for 55 and over, so it not a retirement communiTy.  as many go to work. . Only the really old timers get drunk, and are too drunk to gossip. (  I hate this I-pad, I’m such a procrastinator, I need to get my ass to buy a new PC?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 01-19-2023

Didn't Miami get snow some 40 years ago . . . when the adamant 1970's climate warriors said we were heading towards the New Ice Age?

It was 34 degrees this morning, in Scottsdale.

Typical January cold snap . . . going on for decades.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 01-20-2023

Boogee!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 02-03-2023

We're currently on alert for an arctic blast this weekend.    Mt Washington is supposed to see a windchill of -110 degrees.   My area is supposed to see 20 below for real temps, and 60 below for windchills.  Our local animal shelter is giving away horse blankets,  and cat boxes.   Several emergency life saving shelters have opened up in the area (which suprises the fuck out of me)  
Schools are closed today,  and they are bringing in construction generators for the nursing homes. 

Haven't seen temps this low in years.  Thankfully,  it's only supposed to last 2 days.   I went out to check on the animals this morning,  and it hurt to breathe.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 02-03-2023

brrrrrr! that sounds awful!

It is up to 40 now and lots of snow has melted in the foothills. Yesterday was bright and sunny, today is overcast.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 02-03-2023

My kid in Boston gonna need an extra jacket.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 02-03-2023

I've got an extra jacket! I think I just saw a snowflake!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 02-03-2023

(02-03-2023, 02:41 PM)BigMark Wrote: My kid in Boston gonna need an extra jacket.

Nah,  according to Mayor Wu, your kid just needs to call 911, and a non existent ambulance will come and collect her/him/it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 02-03-2023

[Image: xK12iOY.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-04-2023

It's cold as fuck. In a few months it will be hot as fuck.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 02-04-2023

(02-04-2023, 07:29 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's cold as fuck. In a few months it will be hot as fuck.

I'd rather have sweaty nipples than rock hard nipple knives though.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-04-2023

I'm the opposite, I'd rather be cold than suffocating hot.