Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-25-2023

It was nearly 80 degrees yesterday & today I could see snow flurries in the afternoon.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-25-2023

So, it snowed in Beverly Hills today and a blizzard warning was issued for the Los Angelas area. I'm sure everything is fine, juuuust fine.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 02-26-2023

Yeah, crazy.

I was expecting snow on the latter part of my drive today. None. But then my friend in Portland may be getting more snow again.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 02-26-2023

i had some neighbors with very steep driveways...

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 02-26-2023

Oh the irony. I drove an hour further south tonight to avoid the snow ( they were set to get 10 inches) and now it is smowing where I am.

I wouldn't touch that with a 10" pole.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 02-26-2023

(02-25-2023, 08:15 PM)Duchess Wrote: So, it snowed in Beverly Hills today and a blizzard warning was issued for the Los Angelas area. I'm sure everything is fine, juuuust fine.

Well it's fine in Florida, just as hot and miserable as usual. We had a few cold days in January and that was it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-26-2023

I have friends that go down there in the Summer and I always think they are nuts. Their response is that it's no different than it is here in regards to that suffocating humidity. 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 02-26-2023

(02-26-2023, 11:42 AM)Duchess Wrote: Their response is that it's no different than it is here in regards to that suffocating humidity. 

I never new you had loud-mouthed Jews and violent negroes, where you lived.

Or cruise ship terminals.

Now c'mon, missy! I said in regards to that suffocating humidity.

(02-26-2023, 11:58 AM)Duchess Wrote: Now c'mon, missy! I said in regards to that suffocating humidity.

Sorry . . . I read "it's no different from here" and my brain stalled with shock and horror.

(02-26-2023, 12:03 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Sorry . . . I read "it's no different from here" and my brain stalled with shock and horror.

I understand. That's how I feel when you use terms of endearment with Piggy and not me. *pouts*

This is just for you, darlin'   Blowing-kisses

I've longed for this day and it's...it's everything I hoped it would be.  [Image: cry-blow.gif]

hah

Hopefully we're good, now.

or really bad

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 03-04-2023

Hey Clangy! Got snow? I heard it's heavy & wet and branches are snapping. I hope it's not in your immediate area. It sucks to lose power.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 03-04-2023

(03-04-2023, 10:34 AM)Duchess Wrote: Hey Clangy! Got snow? I heard it's heavy & wet and branches are snapping. I hope it's not in your immediate area. It sucks to lose power.

Yeah got snow. Too much. And lost power about an hour and a half ago. Phone is down to about 65%. Probably going to go out soon to shovel out my car and find some place to eat, and then some place to charge my phone.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 03-04-2023

Can you charge your phone in your car? Even if you don't drive it.

I got a dusting of snow here.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 03-04-2023

(03-04-2023, 12:37 PM)MirahM Wrote: Can you charge your phone in your car? Even if you don't drive it.

I got a dusting of snow here.

Yes