Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 03-05-2023

I really need to change my avatar.

It is currently snowing, but not sticking.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 03-05-2023

(03-04-2023, 12:37 PM)MirahM Wrote: Can you charge your phone in your car? Even if you don't drive it.

I got a dusting of snow here.

Yeah I could have charged my phone in my car. Luckily power was only out for about 3 hours. I warmed up and dug out my car, came back into my apartment and then showered and charged up my phone as I drove up  to pick up Ed for food shopping and the cigar shop.

Were the roads plowed pretty good?

I got some more snow last night. Quite a bit. I have 2 trips to make down the hill and back this morning. I was hoping I would see the snow plows seeing as how so many people go to church in this town, but also, it is a Sunday, probably not going to see any plows.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 03-05-2023

They don't plow on Sundays? Damn.

(03-05-2023, 09:54 AM)MirahM Wrote: I got some more snow last night. 

I just saw some pix someone had posted of the PNW and the snowfall is beautiful. I have never seen a bad picture coming out of that gorgeous area, whether it be Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter, every fricken season is spectacular.

(03-05-2023, 09:54 AM)MirahM Wrote: Were the roads plowed pretty good?

I got some more snow last night. Quite a bit. I have 2 trips to make down the hill and back this morning. I was hoping I would see the snow plows seeing as how so many people go to church in this town, but also, it is a Sunday, probably not going to see any plows.

Yeah the roads were plowed good. I was a little worried because it was alternating between snow and rain all night but it was all stopped by the time we drove home at midnight. Sitting in the theater now waiting to see Antman 3 in a few minutes.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 03-05-2023

turn off your fucking phone and put your feet down

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 03-05-2023

And stopped screaming like a little bitch.

I meant stop obviously. Also shake the popcorn out of your beard before leaving.

(03-05-2023, 03:19 PM)sally Wrote: I meant stop obviously. Also shake the popcorn out of your beard before leaving.

I haven't had popcorn in months. I never buy food or drink at a movie theater. I eat lunch or dinner beforehand like a sensible person. I'm not that fat of a fuck that I need to snack during a 2-3 hour movie.

It's a crying shame that something so fricken delicious is so awful for you. That's a general "you".

(03-05-2023, 06:36 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-05-2023, 03:19 PM)sally Wrote: I meant stop obviously. Also shake the popcorn out of your beard before leaving.

I haven't had popcorn in months. I never buy food or drink at a movie theater. I eat lunch or dinner beforehand like a sensible person. I'm not that fat of a fuck that I need to snack during a 2-3 hour movie.

So in other words you're a cheap sonofabitch.

(03-05-2023, 11:51 AM)Duchess Wrote: They don't plow on Sundays? Damn.

They did! After I drove down and made it back up, I saw the driver and I knew who she was!

(03-05-2023, 07:12 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-05-2023, 06:36 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

So in other words you're a cheap sonofabitch.

Cheap? The tickets alone cost $15-20 bucks for one regular ticket. I should add unnecessary food and drink to help support pimply faced teenagers?

Yes, it's a tradition. Or at least you could be like my friend's crazy mom who made us sneak in the microwave popcorn she made at home. You could put it in your fanny pack.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 03-06-2023

the hello kitty one.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 03-06-2023

(03-05-2023, 11:34 PM)sally Wrote: Yes, it's a tradition. Or at least you could be like my friend's crazy mom who made us sneak in the microwave popcorn she made at home. You could put it in your fanny pack.

Well I'm old and out of shape, especially my bladder. Don't  need the soda or water. I peed my pants a little during the movie, rather than miss a few minutes.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 03-06-2023

Why do I wonder how badly that smells?!?!

I never thought popcorn was bad for you, I thought it was a healthy snack as long as you don't put salt and butter on it!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 03-06-2023

(03-06-2023, 10:26 AM)MirahM Wrote: I never thought popcorn was bad for you, I thought it was a healthy snack as long as you don't put salt and butter on it!

I was only referring to movie theater popcorn, doll, otherwise it IS a healthy snack as you have described it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 03-06-2023

(03-06-2023, 10:26 AM)MirahM Wrote: Why do I wonder how badly that smells?!?!

I never thought popcorn was bad for you, I thought it was a healthy snack as long as you don't put salt and butter on it!

If you don't put salt or butter on popcorn, you might as well eat a rice cake or salad.