Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 06-07-2023

(06-07-2023, 05:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 04:15 PM)Duchess Wrote: Don't breathe, Clang!

I've been having dry,sore mouth/throat issues since April and I smoke cigars. I really haven't noticed much difference in my breathing and air quality. Sure it's been hazy and smelled like burning but Albany is a filthy city so I haven't noticed too much difference there either.

Using standardized puffing protocols and rigorously established confidence intervals for smoke yields, science has determined that smoking is bad for your health. And just about everything else you do. hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 06-07-2023

Overall, science driven testing can be dangerous to your health!  hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 06-07-2023

(06-07-2023, 05:21 PM)MirahM Wrote: That is awful.

Yeah somewhat. But right now it is mild discomfort and annoyance and gas in the throat. And the occasional harsh cough.I'm just grateful to still be able to breathe.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 06-08-2023

This has got to be the coldest spring that I can remember.    Mount Washington has already recorded 5 inches of snow since June 1st.  The record is 8 inches for the entire month.   Blech!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-08-2023

(06-08-2023, 08:22 AM)cannongal Wrote: This has got to be the coldest spring that I can remember.    

Same! It's been so great to have an actual Spring. I've been loving every moment of it. I've never experienced this here before now.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 06-08-2023

I think this year has been pretty standard. It kept flip flopping and we had some warm summery type days.Last year our spring was super cold.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 06-08-2023

(06-08-2023, 08:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 08:22 AM)cannongal Wrote: This has got to be the coldest spring that I can remember.    

Same! It's been so great to have an actual Spring. I've been loving every moment of it. I've never experienced this here before now.

What's a normal winter like?

(06-08-2023, 11:51 AM)rothschild Wrote: What's a normal winter like?

The first word that came to mind was freaky. I have freaky weather here on the peninsula. I haven't experienced the same winter weather conditions year after year like I did growing up in the North Country. This past winter was extremely mild, I only wore a heavy coat once, maybe twice and I saw a single snowflake. There have been other winters where I've been snowed in and my little state shut down, emergency personal only on the roads. I usually have the AC on from April through September, this year I've only had it on about 3 times and that was not consecutive days. If the air outdoors wasn't so bad I'd have windows open today, but nonetheless it isn't hot indoors, I have a flannel shirt on. It's just freaky, rothschild.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 06-08-2023

(06-08-2023, 11:51 AM)rothschild Wrote:

Not sure about Duchess's area,but a normal winter in my neck of the woods involves 60+ inches of snow,  10+ inches of ice on a lake,  5+ homeless people freezing to death and the air hurting my face at least once.   None of this happened last winter,  but this spring,  we've broken 50 degrees at least twice.    Ask me how often that happens,  go ahead,  ask me!

(06-08-2023, 12:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 11:51 AM)rothschild Wrote: What's a normal winter like?

The first word that came to mind was freaky. I have freaky weather here on the peninsula. I haven't experienced the same winter weather conditions year after year like I did growing up in the North Country. This past winter was extremely mild, I only wore a heavy coat once, maybe twice and I saw a single snowflake. There have been other winters where I've been snowed in and my little state shut down, emergency personal only on the roads. I usually have the AC on from April through September, this year I've only had it on about 3 times and that was not consecutive days. If the air outdoors wasn't so bad I'd have windows open today, but nonetheless it isn't hot indoors, I have a flannel shirt on. It's just freaky, rothschild.

Summer normally shows up in April???

I don't mind heat so much but I have a low tolerance for humidity.

(06-08-2023, 12:11 PM)cannongal Wrote:

Not sure about Duchess's area,but a normal winter in my neck of the woods involves 60+ inches of snow,  10+ inches of ice on a lake,  5+ homeless people freezing to death and the air hurting my face at least once.   None of this happened last winter,  but this spring,  we've broken 50 degrees at least twice.    Ask me how often that happens,  go ahead,  ask me!

We'd get sub-zero temperatures in Chicago fairly often. If it was windy you definitely wanted to minimize exposed skin.

Weather is very abnormal at this point. I know it sounds crazy but I think it's being manipulated. Our government has had this capability for some time. Create a climate emergency and you have a pretext for environmental authoritarianism, similar to the "war on terror".

Fuck technocracy.
The_Villagers

(06-08-2023, 12:43 PM)rothschild Wrote: Summer normally shows up in April???

I don't mind heat so much but I have a low tolerance for humidity.

It's not so much that it's a high temperature, it's that dreadful East Coast humidity. It is awful and on par with Florida. Ugh. It's the heat index that sucks ass. An 80 degree day without humidity is perfect, but 80 degrees with a high dew point drives everyone indoors. I sweat like a horse in the shade. My hair explodes into a mass of curls and my mascara melts right off my face.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 06-08-2023

(06-08-2023, 12:54 PM)rothschild Wrote:

We'd get sub-zero temperatures in Chicago fairly often. If it was windy you definitely wanted to minimize exposed skin.

Weather is very abnormal at this point. I know it sounds crazy but I think it's being manipulated. Our government has had this capability for some time. Create a climate emergency and you have a pretext for environmental authoritarianism, similar to the "war on terror".

Fuck technocracy.
  The_Villagers

I must be spending too much time here at Mock, I had those same thoughts a few days ago.

Not touching that with a 10 foot pole, you weirdo.

We are supposed to get thunderstorms tonight. AND I AM EXCITED ABOUT IT!

It got muggy today.

(06-08-2023, 03:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

RC is one of those Chemtrail people.

(06-08-2023, 06:04 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 03:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

RC is one of those Chemtrail people.

And gay frogs, Mirah! Don't forgtet the gay frogs!

(06-08-2023, 02:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 08:37 AM)Duchess Wrote: Same! It's been so great to have an actual Spring. I've been loving every moment of it. I've never experienced this here before now.

Fuck technocracy.
  The_Villagers

I must be spending too much time here at Mock, I had those same thoughts a few days ago.

They're claiming that bovine flatulence is contributing to climate change, but not a peep about the industrial waste that is being churned out 24/7.

These corporate "environmentalists" are the same people that promoted consumerism and constant economic growth, with zero concern for the environmental degradation it's caused. *They're* what the planet needs to be saved from, for the most part.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 06-08-2023

Cleaning the waste from the ocean and remote beaches is way more important.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 06-10-2023

It is raining.