Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-08-2023

(06-28-2023, 11:04 PM).Carsman Wrote:
(06-19-2023, 10:06 PM).Carsman Wrote:
(06-19-2023, 06:03 AM)Duchess Wrote: I don't know how to explain this absolutely glorious weather I've been having for weeks now. It's been the most perfect weather I've ever enjoyed here. Thank you, Mother Nature, thank you!

*knocks wood* Please don't make me pay for that comment.

You’re lucky, the weather here in SNAKEland (I Hate SNAKES) sucks the last several weeks! LOUD thunder and lightning storms almost every day! 
Pity the people that came here for vacation. 

And so it continues, the DAMN LOUD thunder and lightning storms here every day! WTF! 

(06-29-2023, 10:03 PM)Carsman Wrote: No, this crazy weather is not normal at all. Last June and July it was in the low hundreds and sunny, hardly and rain and no thunder/storms. 

(07-01-2023, 02:28 AM)Carsman Wrote: 2:27 am DAMN thunder woke me up! Furious  

And so it continues the Damn loud thunder and lightning is still occurring every day here. It’s unnerving and getting stale, as well as getting depressing! 
Beginning to regret not being able to return to our northern villa. 
Going to have to go away on vacation to get away from this lousy weather!  106

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-09-2023

Thunder started early today, no lightning yet, or can’t see it in the daylight. 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-09-2023

I'm getting alerts for flooding rain later today. I kinda wish it were raining right now, now that I'm back home.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 07-09-2023

Just finished our first major extended round of 110+ degree temps, yesterday.

This week, it should be hovering just below that mark.

Lows remain in the high 80's.

Desert living!

Do you get much humidity out there? If not, have you ever felt high humidity?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 07-09-2023

(07-09-2023, 11:29 AM)Duchess Wrote: Do you get much humidity out there? If not, have you ever felt high humidity?

You're gonna laugh.

Growing up in the desert, I feel it is miserably humid when it is above 20% here, or a Dew Point over 55.

At 30% and above, long-timers are complaining about how humid it is (not the fact that it is over 110 degrees . . . but the humidity  hah ).

I've experienced high humidity in many parts of the world, coupled with temps only in the 80s and 90s.  It wipes me out, unless I'm in the water.

I honestly don't know how people cope with damned near triple-digit humidity. 

(However, I love steam rooms.  Go figure.)

(07-09-2023, 11:48 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: You're gonna laugh.

Growing up in the desert, I feel it is miserably humid when it is above 20% here, or a Dew Point over 55.

At 30% and above, long-timers are complaining about how humid it is (not the fact that it is over 110 degrees . . . but the humidity  hah ).

I've experienced high humidity in many parts of the world, coupled with temps only in the 80s and 90s.  It wipes me out, unless I'm in the water.

I honestly don't know how people cope with damned near triple-digit humidity. 

(However, I love steam rooms.  Go figure.)

I won't laugh. I've heard it's like that and of course most people have heard "but it's a dry heat". I don't mind the heat, if it's 85 and no humidity it is perfection here, but normal Summer weather on the East Coast has that godawful humidity, while it could be 8590 degrees the feel like temperature is into the 100's and it sucks ass. My mascara melts right off my face & my hair explodes, I look like Medusa. I've heard a few times of people moving from the East Coast to live out there for their health. I'm assuming it must have something to do with being able to breathe.

It would be a dream to have 30% humidity during the summer! 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 07-09-2023

i just start sweating

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 07-09-2023

Heat is easier to adjust to than humidity. Stay out of the sun in the heat of day and stay hydrated, and 110 degrees is bearable.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 07-09-2023

(07-09-2023, 10:56 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm getting alerts for flooding rain later today. I kinda wish it were raining right now, now that I'm back home.

Severe thunderstorm warning in my area. There was some thunder and lightning earlier and the lights flickered, but it seems to have stopped.

I need an apartment with central air. Even after a shower I'm still sweating from the humidity. These 2 box fans on high aren't getting the job done.

Good Lord, Clang! Can you use a window unit?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 07-09-2023

Widow Unit was my stage name!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 07-09-2023

(07-09-2023, 04:34 PM)Duchess Wrote: Good Lord, Clang! Can you use a window unit?

Well I could have, but I would have had to move all my action figures/collectibles to have it installed, I'm a cheap asshole and prefer to pay $50-60 a month for electricity rather than the $200-300 a month if I had an air conditioner. Plus, I'm not allowed to install it myself and they had the last round of AC installation back in early June.

I'd go without food before I went without AC.  hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 07-10-2023

I just got in the lake at 11 pm.
I feel great now.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-14-2023

I know it must be miserable outdoors when I get up in the dark and the air is already on.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-14-2023

Rain and thunderstorms predicted here again, for the the 10 days! WTF! 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 07-14-2023

(07-14-2023, 05:55 AM)Carsman Wrote: Rain and thunderstorms predicted here again, for the the 10 days! WTF! 

Welcome to the club. Since June it's either been raining, blistering heat or both here. And shitty air quality thanks to Canada.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 07-14-2023

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-14-2023

[Image: -AMfccLM?format=jpg&name=medium]