Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 07-14-2023

You see the 116 degree mark over the Phoenix metro area, right?  (They lie.  It won't hit above 110.)

And now high winds are predicted within the hour.

That means you'll be completely dry within five minutes of getting out of the pool.

No precip predicted for the next week.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 07-15-2023

I feel like I have nothing to complain about.

Ugh, it is hot. Already got in the lake once. Came home, took a shower and ate dinner. Now I'm ready to go back in to cool off.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 07-15-2023

It is 10 degrees cooler today, nice breeze, glorious.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 07-15-2023

1 more sleep until vacation.

Last work day, though tomorrow could be called a work day since I'm picking my relief up, handing over the keys and probably spending 2 hours before I get to leave.

And its going to be a hot one today. Wearing my swimsuit.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-15-2023

(07-15-2023, 10:25 AM)MirahM Wrote: 1 more sleep until vacation.

Are you doing anything special? Did your sister already come and go?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 07-16-2023

She did. It was a nice time. I didn't mind doing extra work this weekend since I played so much last weekend. I am mostly going to go visit my mom and some older relatives.
Originally I was going out to work a concert or two, but I think I will just relax most of the week now.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-16-2023

(07-16-2023, 12:39 AM)MirahM Wrote:  I think I will just relax most of the week now.

That's a good plan. You've been super busy for weeks now. 

I was going to make a wise crack about ice cubes & pussies, but I'll refrain. 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-16-2023

There was horrible, deadly flooding in PA last night. I just listened to an update from first responders and town leaders. They got 7 inches of rain in 45 minutes. It was said that none of the fatalities were due to people trying to drive through the flooded roadway, they were due to the swiftness of the raising water, no one had any forewarning. So sad and awful. More rain is in the forecast for today.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-16-2023

7 inches of rain in 45 minutes, that’s our kind of rain we get here in
SNAKEland (I HATE SNAKES) many times! When driving, you definitely 
have to pull over to the side of the road. Massive flooding occurs. 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 07-16-2023

I’m in Indiana right now and the weather is very mild for summertime, but some guy was bitching about the heat and slight rain shower at the hotel. Yeah, go to Florida, buddy. It rained so hard we couldn’t see on the highway and pretty much had to keep the hazard light on all the way to Georgia.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 07-16-2023

And the rain just makes the heat worse, the sign entering Florida should say welcome to hell.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 07-16-2023

Let your love rain down on me...

(07-16-2023, 09:18 AM)Duchess Wrote: There was horrible, deadly flooding in PA last night. I just listened to an update from first responders and town leaders. They got 7 inches of rain in 45 minutes. It was said that none of the fatalities were due to people trying to drive through the flooded roadway, they were due to the swiftness of the raising water, no one had any forewarning. So sad and awful. More rain is in the forecast for today.

That is awful. : (

I just looked at some of the footage from the flooding. That is crazy. I will never question the warnings that come out here during heavy rains again.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 07-17-2023

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-17-2023

(07-16-2023, 09:01 PM)MirahM Wrote: That is awful. : (

Yeah. One of the family's who got caught up in it weren't even from around there. I saw it reported they were from South Carolina, 3 adults 3 kids, each adult took a kid, the father and a 4 year old as well as the grandmother survived, the mom's body was found but a 2 year and a baby are still unaccounted for. One couple were on a motorcycle when the flash flood took them out, they were rescued. All of the people must have been so scared.

I don't know why some of these horror stories affect me more than others. 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-26-2023

[Image: F19PmU2aYAEOKE4?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-28-2023

Someone said it's hotter than Satan's balls out there. They aren't wrong.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 07-28-2023

(07-28-2023, 06:02 PM)Duchess Wrote: Someone said it's hotter than Satan's balls out there. They aren't wrong.

Thank God my brother has central air at his place. Staying there tonight.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-29-2023

(07-28-2023, 11:28 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-28-2023, 06:02 PM)Duchess Wrote: Someone said it's hotter than Satan's balls out there. They aren't wrong.

Thank God my brother has central air at his place. Staying there tonight.

If I recollect right, he stayed with you 4 years, so now you could stay with him
for at least the rest of the sweltering summer. Only fair.