Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 08-05-2023

Yeah, it just makes me want to jump into a pair of those PJs Duchess got me ten years in a row.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-06-2023

You're getting coal this year.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 08-06-2023

Silk pajamas would be very nice, Duchess. Emblazoned with MAGA, Please.

Stop here

I'm already being warned about incoming bad weather tomorrow. I hate this shit so much. Fuck.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 08-07-2023

15 degrees cooler today, thank allah!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-07-2023

I'm under a tornado watch until 11:00 PM  :(

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 08-07-2023

It’s 400 degrees out and I was attacked by a pigeon.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 08-07-2023

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia0.giphy.com%2Fmedi...ipo=images]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-07-2023

Not Very soothing.  hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 08-08-2023

Sheesh, enough of the bad weather eh.

We had rain, which I enjoyed, cleared out any smoke lingering from not nearby fires.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-08-2023

There's my angel baby. I missed you! 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-08-2023

It’s thundering again today, as it has been the last several weeks. Actuality “sunny thunder” with rain sprinkled in sporadically. Crazy! Friggin global among!
Oh yeah, and it feels like 110! Not nice, can’t stay outside too long.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Donovan - 08-08-2023

Gray here today but none of the forecasted thunderstorms materialized. Just drizzle. Enough to annoy but not really do much. Sunny tomorrow woohoo!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 08-08-2023

We’re under a heat dome. The heat index is 115 today and the humidity at 77 percent. I don’t think I’ve ever experienced it this hot before. You just walk to the mailbox and you’re soaked in sweat.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-13-2023

(08-08-2023, 04:34 PM)sally Wrote: We’re under a heat dome. The heat index is 115 today and the humidity at 77 percent. I don’t think I’ve ever experienced it this hot before. You just walk to the mailbox and you’re soaked in sweat.

I used the expression "hotter than Satan's balls" with a couple of my brothers and now they've adopted it as their own and according to them, that's exactly how hot it is down there.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-14-2023

Well another excessive Heat Alert Advisory issued for today again, as has been for the last several weeks.                     When the hell will it return to being just Hot As the Netherworld, instead of being another Scorcher! 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 08-14-2023

(08-14-2023, 03:55 PM)Carsman Wrote:  Well another excessive Heat Alert Advisory issued for today again, as has been for the last several weeks.                     When the hell will it return to being just Hot As the Netherworld, instead of being a another Scorcher! 

Yeah . . . we got another one starting tomorrow and running through Friday.

Hopefully, I'm gonna have a chance to get-away on Thursday and head up North to Flagstaff for about a week  (Maqui's husband is coming home, for a bit, on Wednesday).

Gonna love me some 50 degree nights!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-14-2023

(08-14-2023, 03:59 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(08-14-2023, 03:55 PM)Carsman Wrote:  Well another excessive Heat Alert Advisory issued for today again, as has been for the last several weeks.                     When the hell will it return to being just Hot As the Netherworld, instead of being a another Scorcher! 

Yeah . . . we got another one starting tomorrow and running through Friday.

Hopefully, I'm gonna have a chance to get-away on Thursday and head up North to Flagstaff for about a week  (Maqui's husband is coming home, for a bit, on Wednesday).

Gonna love me some 50 degree nights!

Lucky you!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 08-14-2023

I jumped in the lake 3 times today. It is hot.