Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-16-2023

Still scorching, thundering, raining, and lightning! Really need to go on a vacation just to get to a little cooler air. 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 08-16-2023

(08-08-2023, 04:34 PM)sally Wrote: We’re under a heat dome. The heat index is 115 today and the humidity at 77 percent. I don’t think I’ve ever experienced it this hot before. You just walk to the mailbox and you’re soaked in sweat.

It isn't that hot here, but yesterday I felt like my face was on fire. It was windy, the sun was orange, it was smokey. And last night was miserable. The smoke was awful. Finally cleared by morning.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 08-17-2023

It's final and it's happening.

Heading up North to Flagstaff for a week, today!  

Visiting with friends in Sedona (on the way up), then in Williams for a couple of days.

Possibly a day trip to the Nation to get lost in the solitude and pretend I'm a living character, in a Tony Hillerman novel.

All I know is 50 degree nights and 7000 ft. altitude sounds heavenly!

Maqui cancelled all of her PT, OT and ST while hubby is home (and her last doctor's appointment, for the next two weeks, happened yesterday).

Her dogs know something is up.  Two were huddled at my feet and were all mopey-faced, while I packed.  

Sorry . . . no belly rubs for week!     Maybe this little cheese party will make you feel better?  Good boys!  hah  

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 08-17-2023

I bet you will have a great time! Glad you get a break.

Hot and smokey here. I passed 2 Pacific Crest Trail hikers trying to hitch a ride 2 towns over. I feel bad for passing them up and not giving them a ride.

The car I was borrowing didn't have good AC (If any at all) and I wasn't sure how stinky they would be!!!! OMG

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-19-2023

It is glorious outdoors this morning. 59 degrees, baybay. OMG it's so nice. It's not going to last, but it's just enough to know that Fall is in the now not so distant future.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 08-21-2023

(08-16-2023, 04:36 PM)Carsman Wrote: Still scorching, thundering, raining, and lightning! Really need to go on a vacation just to get to a little cooler air. 

Are you in Florida permanently?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-21-2023

(08-21-2023, 12:34 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(08-16-2023, 04:36 PM)Carsman Wrote: Still scorching, thundering, raining, and lightning! Really need to go on a vacation just to get to a little cooler air. 

Yes, as of November 14, 2022 

And as it turned out, natives here said this is the hottest summer they have ever seen!  

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 08-21-2023

(08-21-2023, 02:50 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(08-21-2023, 12:34 PM)cannongal Wrote:

Yes, as of November 14, 2022 

And as it turned out, natives here said this is the hottest summer they have ever seen!  

The weather channel tells me that the Atlantic tropics are quite active right now,   brace yourself for a windy couple of months.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-27-2023

So today, the heavens opened up with a torrential rainfall within a Bright SUN filled day! Amazingly strange. And it was still a scorcher out there. 
(Oh yeah, no thunder or lightning!)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 08-27-2023

Looks like fantastic weather for the next Ten days.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-28-2023

The days are getting shorter and I'm really noticing it a lot now. It's staying dark much later in the mornings now and I like it so much.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 08-28-2023

A hurricane is coming as usual. It’s going to miss Cars I think, but if it turns just a little at the last moment it’s coming straight through where I’m at.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-28-2023

I was talking to one of my brothers about that just this morning. He expects to be okay, but another brother lives on the Gulf coast and he intends to do what he always does--stay put.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-28-2023

(08-28-2023, 05:24 PM)sally Wrote: A hurricane is coming as usual. It’s going to miss Cars I think, but if it turns just a little at the last moment it’s coming straight through where I’m at.

Donny is my neighbor, only 18 miles away, he won`t let that happen here.  hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 08-28-2023

(08-28-2023, 09:14 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(08-28-2023, 05:24 PM)sally Wrote: A hurricane is coming as usual. It’s going to miss Cars I think, but if it turns just a little at the last moment it’s coming straight through where I’m at.

Donny is my neighbor, only 18 miles away, he won`t let that happen here.  hah

He'll nuke that hurricane and make it go away like a small business owner he refused to pay.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-30-2023

It's a dark & rainy day. My favorite. Thank you, mother nature.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 08-30-2023

Getting ready to ride my bike to the cafe, 88 degrees.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 08-30-2023

It’s windy and rainy, good day to make soup.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 08-30-2023

(08-30-2023, 09:48 AM)BigMark Wrote: Getting ready to ride my bike to the cafe, 88 degrees.

What's the humidity like in Portugal?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 08-30-2023

(08-30-2023, 08:20 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's a dark & rainy day. My favorite. Thank you, mother nature.

Same here