Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-30-2023

Happy to say, my area was spared any damage from Idalia. 
Guess Donny does have connections!  hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 08-30-2023

Last I heard it was going out to the Atlantic and coming back around and hitting the east coast. I can’t wait for winter.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 08-31-2023

(08-30-2023, 03:15 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(08-30-2023, 09:48 AM)BigMark Wrote: Getting ready to ride my bike to the cafe, 88 degrees.

What's the humidity like in Portugal?

Low, it was murder in Barcelona though.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 08-31-2023

Looks like we're headed for a cool-down.

115 on Tuesday.  111, yesterday.  108, today.

91 . . . TOMMOROW!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - cannongal - 08-31-2023

Sally, cars, did either of you get the same alerts as my cousin did?    Her first alert said 'tornado warning,  go down to the basement,   her second alert (30 seconds later) said flood warning,  get to higher ground.    I  laughed at her.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 08-31-2023

No, but I like how everyone buys up all the water before a storm like they completely forgot that they have a faucet with water that comes out of it at home. I know it sounds crazy, but you can save as much of that shit as you want and skip standing in line with a bunch of freaks at Walmart.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-31-2023

(08-31-2023, 09:58 AM)cannongal Wrote: Sally, cars, did either of you get the same alerts as my cousin did?    Her first alert said 'tornado warning,  go down to the basement,   her second alert (30 seconds later) said flood warning,  get to higher ground.    I  laughed at her.

No, my area was spared of any damage or flooding. And what a silly warning, buildings and 
houses here in SNAKEland (I HATE SNAKES) have no basements!  hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 09-01-2023

(08-31-2023, 09:58 AM)cannongal Wrote: Sally, cars, did either of you get the same alerts as my cousin did?    Her first alert said 'tornado warning,  go down to the basement,   her second alert (30 seconds later) said flood warning,  get to higher ground.    I  laughed at her.

Wow

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 09-01-2023

Beautiful day today
I might even go for a swim or kayak

One of the trails has opened back up and hikers are coming back through town.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 09-02-2023

Back up to the North Country, tomorrow!

Maqui's husband will be in town again for a week, so I'm off again to the North!

This time, 5 days in Williams (30 miles due east of Flagstaff) in a recently built 2 bedroom "luxury" cabin . . . with a side-by-side, in the garage, for my use!  

Only bummer . . . traveling during Labor Day Weekend.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 09-02-2023

Side-by-side, in the garage was my stage name!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 09-02-2023

(09-02-2023, 04:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Back up to the North Country, tomorrow!

Maqui's husband will be in town again for a week, so I'm off again to the North!

This time, 5 days in Williams (30 miles due east of Flagstaff) in a recently built 2 bedroom "luxury" cabin . . . with a side-by-side, in the garage, for my use!  

Only bummer . . . traveling during Labor Day Weekend.

That sounds fun.
Where can you drive the side by side?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 09-05-2023

Even though with the extremely high temps here, all the grass and trees are green and lush, as 
it has rained during the night or every morning for the past few weeks. 
The lawn companies here are really thriving. 

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 09-05-2023

Today was cool, blue sky, a little bit of wind, warm enough in the afternoon for me to think about shorts and a jump in the lake, but not neccesary by 5 or 6 as it cooled off already.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 09-06-2023

I know it's sweltering outdoors when I get up and my air is already on. Bah.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 09-06-2023

Perfect.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 09-06-2023

(09-06-2023, 04:47 AM)Duchess Wrote: I know it's sweltering outdoors when I get up and my air is already on. Bah.

Bah is right. I predict another blackout tonight. 90 degrees. Bring on the snow and cold weather already.

I turned my air off manually, at that point it had been running continuously for nearly 24 hours. Damn. Cha-ching.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 09-06-2023

(09-06-2023, 07:10 AM)Duchess Wrote: I turned my air off manually, at that point it had been running continuously for nearly 24 hours. Damn. Cha-ching.

After years of using just 2 box fans to keep cool, I think I'm going to try moving to a place with central air/heat in the spring.

I really don't know how you handle not having AC right now.