Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 01-09-2024

I hope you don't lose your power.

Clang, do you have flashlights and extra batteries?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-09-2024

(01-09-2024, 06:36 PM)MirahM Wrote: I hope you don't lose your power.

Clang, do you have flashlights and extra batteries?

I have a flashlight on my phone. Extra batteries for my TV remotes.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 01-10-2024

I guess you don't have to worry about the power being out for days and not being able to charge your phone since you can just charge it in your car.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-10-2024

(01-10-2024, 04:46 AM)MirahM Wrote: I guess you don't have to worry about the power being out for days and not being able to charge your phone since you can just charge it in your car.

Actually I can't charge it in my car. Need a new phone. Charging wire is loose in the charging port of phone and car. Have a hard time charging it at home and work also. Battery is going too. Used to last 9-10 hours without charging  now lasts maybe 4-5 hours.

I wouldn't add getting a flashlight to your list of things to do then.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 01-10-2024

My big flashlight charges stuff.

(01-10-2024, 11:32 AM)MirahM Wrote: I wouldn't add getting a flashlight to your list of things to do then.

Thanks. I plan on trying to get a new phone this weekend. They really need to make phones that last more than 3-4 years.

I was being slightly sarcastic clang!

My sister just sent me a rechargable headlamp, which is amazing and I love it. I have a headlamp in my car, upstairs, downstairs and at work. And flashlights and extra batteries. This place is crazy dark

Today is clear sky, beautiful and a crisp 30

(01-10-2024, 03:11 PM)MirahM Wrote: I was being slightly sarcastic clang!

My sister just sent me a rechargable headlamp, which is amazing and I love it. I have a headlamp in my car, upstairs, downstairs and at work. And flashlights and extra batteries. This place is crazy dark

Today is clear sky, beautiful and a crisp 30

I'll be fine without a flashlight anyway. The damn moonlight is always shining brightly in my uncovered top half of my bay window.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - aussiefriend - 01-11-2024

Clang doesn't do slightly, gotta be obvious with that one.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-11-2024

I have another weekend storm coming and then there is talk about snow at the beginning of the week. I am not listening to my overly dramatic weather people. My god.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 01-11-2024

srsly
it has been very dramatic lately.
We got 3 more inches, making for about 15" of snow just layin around here.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-11-2024

(01-11-2024, 04:14 PM)MirahM Wrote: srsly
it has been very dramatic lately.
We got 3 more inches, making for about 15" of snow just layin around here.

The rain already washed away our "big" snow. This has been such a mild winter here. I think we will make it through the winter without any snow emergencies.

Well not here. It has gotten miserable today. The temperatures have dropped, wind has picked up and it is snowing. I haven't taken off my snowpants even inside.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-11-2024

(01-11-2024, 04:14 PM)MirahM Wrote: We got 3 more inches, making for about 15" of snow just layin around here.

That would shutdown my state. I am not exaggerating. Schools & businesses would be closed and only essential employees would be allowed out on the road without being ticketed. Hospitals would put out the word that they needed people with 4-wheel drive to bring in their employees. Coming from where I do this used to really leave me gobsmacked. I could not believe people didn't know how to navigate the snow.

The other side of the state gets shut down too-and for good reason, they don't have the equipment to deal with it, and some of the hills are crazy dangerous

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 01-12-2024

I was still wearing my headlamp when my girlfriend called me for a video chat, I was outside, just walking in the door when she called.
Sure enough the power went out and I turned on the headlamp, all is well.
The power came back on, I had gone downstairs and was sitting on the floor next to the cat when the power went out again. Phone was upstairs, I didn't have my lamp on me, dang. So I got up and found the door, the window next to the door has a camp lantern/ battery powered. Now I'm walking around w/ 3 lights like an idiot.
Power is back on, but it is still super windy, I'm trying to go to sleep....

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-12-2024

Nighty night, angel baby.

I caaaant sleeeep

Will you draw on my back?