Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 03-15-2024

It's 60 degrees right now. I slept with my windows open. I like it a lot but it's completely bizarre for March.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 03-15-2024

81% humidity no bueno!

Ugh. Hate that dreadful shit.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 03-15-2024

(03-15-2024, 04:32 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's 60 degrees right now. I slept with my windows open. I like it a lot but it's completely bizarre for March.

I've been doing that, on and off, since February.  Haven't turned the heat on once, this entire winter.  

Now . . . rain here and continued snow up north.

Even with 4WD, I'm not leaving today and dealing with idiots and marginal road conditions.

Dammit!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 03-15-2024

(03-15-2024, 04:32 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's 60 degrees right now. I slept with my windows open. I like it a lot but it's completely bizarre for March.

Not so bizarre for me. I have my box fans on year round.

(03-15-2024, 11:48 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:  I have my box fans on year round.

I've stuck my fan in the window (not last night) and depending on the time of year, it feels like the AC is on. It pulls the cool air in and it is divine. Ahhhhh.

(03-15-2024, 10:49 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:   Haven't turned the heat on once, this entire winter.  

I would like to be able to say that, but I can't, however much of the Winter I have only needed it at night, my furnace has rarely come on during the day.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 03-15-2024

(03-15-2024, 10:49 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:

I've been doing that, on and off, since February.  Haven't turned the heat on once, this entire winter.  

Now . . . rain here and continued snow up north.

Even with 4WD, I'm not leaving today and dealing with idiots and marginal road conditions.

Dammit!

Heat is part of my rent. I have no control over my heat. It goes on and off as needed.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 03-23-2024

It is raining today.
I am glad for it.
I planned to go on a hike however
and did not plan on what to do if it was raining and I had to be indoors all day.
I knew it might rain today too.
But I was hoping it would be the kind of rain where it is just like a spritz, but this is a good old fashioned raining.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 03-23-2024

(03-23-2024, 11:14 AM)MirahM Wrote: It is raining today.
I am glad for it.
I planned to go on a hike however
and did not plan on what to do if it was raining and I had to be indoors all day.
I knew it might rain today too.
But I was hoping it would be the kind of rain where it is just like a spritz, but this is a good old fashioned raining.

Major snowstorm today. Got my groceries up by my brother Ed in Schenectady. Tried to bring them back to my apartment in Albany. Had a minor accident and turned back around and I'm staying at Ed's place until the storm blows over. Just broke my front license plate cover, no damage to the other car.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 03-23-2024

Yikes!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 03-24-2024

(03-23-2024, 07:01 PM)MirahM Wrote: Yikes!

I'm safe back at my apartment finally. Groceries put away. Parked in a good spot until Friday morning. Rescheduled the car appointment I was supposed go to Saturday morning to next Saturday morning. Roads are still kind of shitty but better than they were yesterday afternoon.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 03-24-2024

What are you going to do all day, Clangy?

You got snow, I got rain. Inches of rain. There is water lying everywhere.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 03-24-2024

(03-24-2024, 06:58 AM)Duchess Wrote: What are you going to do all day, Clangy?

You got snow, I got rain. Inches of rain. There is water lying everywhere.

Went to bed about 7am this morning, woke up at 1pm, ate lunch, watched Spaceman on Netflix, and now I'm back online. 

Sun is out and it looks like the roads are finally clear, plowed and salted right.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 03-24-2024

Rained all day yesterday, I slept. Stayed inside.
Sun came out today. Went for a walk, saw some snow on the ground at higher elevation, but most of it gone where I was.

I feel guilty for being inside now when the sun is out. I have chores to do.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 03-25-2024

rain sweet rain washing the sand away.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 03-25-2024

(03-24-2024, 07:18 PM)MirahM Wrote: Rained all day yesterday, I slept. Stayed inside.
Sun came out today. Went for a walk, saw some snow on the ground at higher elevation, but most of it gone where I was.

I feel guilty for being inside now when the sun is out. I have chores to do.

Is it unusual for you not to have snow on the ground right now?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - MirahM - 03-25-2024

Yes.
Of course each year fluctuates, Mark's stage name, but this year is especially low.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 03-25-2024

I'd fluctuate you until the crows came home.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - rothschild - 03-25-2024

Mark has a fluctuating fluctuator.