Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - JsMom - 03-02-2012

The tornados have finally passed us. *shuu* Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Stay Safe Bitches.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 03-02-2012

[Image: 424211_10151359075570641_785975640_23025...0265_n.jpg]

Glad I live waaaaay north of here!

Bordon, Indiana...earlier today.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cracker - 03-02-2012

Damn. I just saw it for a second when the lightening flashed, but it was something. It was headed for all the antebellum homes on Whitlock. I rarely head to the basement, but I did this time.

I'm hearing different descriptions of damage around here but I'm not about to drive around and look. Half of it is rumor, I'm sure.

Trees down all around my work, may get Monday off if they don't clear it. I'm glad we don't hold meetings on Friday nights.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 03-02-2012

(03-02-2012, 11:20 PM)Cracker Wrote: Damn. I just saw it for a second when the lightening flashed, but it was something. It was headed for all the antebellum homes on Whitlock. I rarely head to the basement, but I did this time.

I'm hearing different descriptions of damage around here but I'm not about to drive around and look. Half of it is rumor, I'm sure.

I hope you and the little one are alright.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - krystalshores - 03-02-2012

Aaa...it was nothing. Died out before it got here.

This is supposed to go on all night! I have to get to sleep early. I'm flying out tomorrow morning in this bullshit weather.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cracker - 03-02-2012

Bunch of houses in this area are gone or severely damaged. Planes flipped over and fuel leaking at a small airport in a neighboring county. Tons of trees down (half of the trees in GA are dead anyway and fall over if it rains). Haven't heard of any GA deaths.

Do you have Nixle notification in your area, KS? They will text you (or call if you need to go downstairs). Sign up if you don't have it. www.nixle.com

No I don't!! Thanks

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 03-03-2012

23 people dead in Southern Indiana and Kentucky.

Marysville, IN...GONE!

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20120302/NEWS02/303020073/Five-killed-Southern-Indiana-tornadoes-National-Guard-sent-West-Liberty-Kentucky?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CHome%7Cp

Damn...I wasn't even paying attention to the news. Power going out all over around my area right now, due to high winds, which just started in the last hour. Also going to see a forty deg drop in temps by morning.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cracker - 03-03-2012

Damn. That's terrible.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 01:04 AM)Cracker Wrote: Damn. That's terrible.

How is your area Cracker? Any damage to the home or neighborhood?

My county is fine (they actually had a story on the news saying plants were blown over at Home Depot, fucking idiots). The county next to me lost a few houses and the little airport they just built was heavily damaged, along with almost all the private planes.

Your state got the worst of it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - JsMom - 03-03-2012

I'm glad everyone is safe. We had bad weather here but mostly hail damage. There was a few deaths but not many. We got lucky the worse of the storms hit the surrounding counties.

Chattanooga has some damage. Every time I drive up that way I see the damage from the two tornadoes earlier this year/last year. I'm not sure the tornado even touched down in GA this time, just high winds. Tornadoes clear a path.

Yah. That's some scary shit, though. We almost had a direct hit but it slided to the North of us at the last minute.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 03-03-2012

Of all the natural bad weather phenomina, I think tornados are the worst down right scary unpredictable things out there.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 03-03-2012

I'd rather deal with a masked gunman in my home than a tornado.

....or a hurricane!

I had to learn not to freak about every tornado warning. What can you really do besides get away from outside walls and glass? You can't drive to get away.

They tell people in trailers to go outside and get in a ditch. Trailer parks should all have mandatory ditches.

(03-03-2012, 01:04 PM)Cracker Wrote: I had to learn not to freak about every tornado warning. What can you really do besides get away from outside walls and glass? You can't drive to get away.

They tell people in trailers to go outside and get in a ditch. Trailer parks should all have mandatory ditches.

Right! I wouldn't live in a trailor park. Fuck That Shit!