Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Sterling - 03-23-2012

I'm surrounded by effin' Canuck seniors who are bitching about the 80 degrees temp and the damned Dodgers can't get a run if they paid for one. Goddamned KC Royals fans.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 03-23-2012

The temp hit 87 degrees here today. 87 with no humidity is just right.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 03-30-2012

good news for all the pretty blooming daffodils on my street! snow! hah

A chill has settled over the Northeast this week after the region enjoyed well-above-average warmth earlier in the month.

Temperatures have trended back to normal for this time of year and in some cases, even below average.

OK, we have the cold air mass in place. What's next? Let's add some wintry precipitation into the mix.

A storm system will track across the northern tier of the United States on Thursday and Friday.

It will arrive over the Northeast by Friday evening or late Friday night.

There is the potential for this storm to spread a swath of snow across a portion of the Northeast.

[Image: ne_precfcst_600x405.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 03-30-2012

I'm always cool with having at least one rainy day on the weekend. I need a day to recharge my batteries and if it were nice out I would feel compelled to be taking care of biz outside.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 04-03-2012

right now, live on Fox and weather channel, huge tornadoes in Dallas area.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Eat Shit And Die - 04-03-2012

8am till 3pm scorchio then steady droped till 8pm now its bloody ice berg.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - LuciferLynn - 04-05-2012

It's fucking freezing here, I forgot to start my car this morning and wound up scraping it with an empty Seether CD case b/c I put my snowbrush away for the year. Foolish girl.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 04-14-2012

Tornado, Severe Storm Warnings in Effect for Portions of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa
As many as 19 tornadoes have reportedly touched down; forecasters warn residents across the nation's midsection to brace for 'life threatening' storms late into the night.

[Image: lg.02.jpg]

sat. 4/14/12

OKLAHOMA CITY – The National Weather Service issued a tornado warning for sections of north central Kansas Saturday afternoon after earlier reports of ripe conditions for storms across the heart of the country.

The counties included in the warning are western Jewell County, Mitchell Couonty, Osborne County and Smith County, all in north central Kansas, according to the National Weather Service. The warning will last until 12:45 CDT.

Earlier, for only the second time in U.S. history, the Storm Prediction Center issued a high-risk warning more than 24 hours in advance, said Russ Schneider, director of the center, which is part of the National Weather Service. The first time was in April 2006, when nearly 100 tornadoes tore across the southeastern U.S., killing a dozen people and damaging more than 1,000 homes.

Storms were already kicking off in Oklahoma, where a twister whizzed by the nation's tornado forecasting headquarters but caused little damage.

The strongly worded message came after the National Weather Service announced last month that it would start using terms like "mass devastation," `'unsurvivable" and "catastrophic" in warnings in an effort to get more people to pay attention. It said it would test the new warnings in Kansas and Missouri before deciding whether to expand them to other parts of the country.

The worst weather is expected to develop late Saturday afternoon in Oklahoma and Kansas, but other areas also could see severe storms, forecasters said.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 04-14-2012

Its been wonderful here and nary a stitch of crap. Some frost that stuck to my wipers and the ground is still frozen in a few spots but other than that smooth sailing.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 04-14-2012

see post 728 re: tornadoes happening now.

(CNN) -- At least five people were killed when a series of suspected tornadoes tore through the Midwest all day Saturday and into Sunday.

The National Weather Service received more than 88 reports by late Saturday of tornado touchdowns in Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska and Iowa, said Pat Slattery, a spokesman for the service's Central Region in Kansas City, Missouri.

Authorities in the four states reported more than a dozen new ones by Sunday morning.

Five people, including two children, died from injuries related to a suspected tornado in the northwest Oklahoma town of Woodward early Sunday morning, said Amy Elliott of the state Medical Examiner's Office.

at least 19 have touched down.

(CNN) -- A possible tornado struck a hospital Saturday evening in Creston, Iowa, according to a dispatcher with the Union County Sheriff's Department. A search-and-rescue operation was under way.

"We have been hit. We are triaging and moving patients," a spokeswoman at Greater Regional Medical Center in the south-central Iowa city confirmed.

The development came as a series of tornadoes and supercell thunderstorms churned Saturday evening toward larger cities in the southern and central Plains. Storm chasers broadcast images of funnel clouds roaring through rural landscapes.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cracker - 04-15-2012

I live in the flight path of an Air Force base and I thought we had a tornado a few times last night. It's those big ass planes flying really, really low. Scared the crap out of me. I wish they would wait for daylight to do that.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 04-15-2012

5 dead so far on saturday, more tornadoes predicted for today. LOTS of photos here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2129623/Midwest-tornadoes-Death-toll-rises-storms-rip-entire-towns-apart.html

STUNNING!
[Image: lg.04.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 04-16-2012

it's predicted to hit 90 degrees F for the Boston Marathon today! i don't think we've seen 90 degrees since maybe last august! they'll be dropping like flies on Heartbreak Hill! very unusual to see temps like that in Spring. officials are telling some people to skip it until next year.

i shouldn't see 90 where i am by the sea, i hate that.
[Image: smiley_emoticons_hot.gif]

[Image: f04162012.jpg]

[Image: 120415043441-dnt-boston-marathon-hi-temp...ry-top.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 04-16-2012

It's supposed to get up to 87 here today. Sunny and hot!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - LuciferLynn - 04-16-2012

It's 82 out right now. The weather said high of 70 today so my youngest wore jeans to school. He's going to be pretty unhappy when he gets home.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 04-16-2012

It's been awesome here. I turned the ac on yesterday for the first time this year.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 04-19-2012

It's actually hot and muggy today; very rare here. Working from home in a tank top and sweatin' a little; also very rare. Gorgeous day though; clear view of the bay and birds chirping away outside.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 04-23-2012

A SPRING NOR'EASTER

The National Weather Service warned of flooding across southern New England as heavy rain was expected to continue falling through the night.
It issued a flood watch for parts of northern Connecticut, Massachusetts, southern New Hampshire and Rhode Island.

[Image: 400x266_04221518_wildstorm.jpg]

[Image: article-2133550-12B84B69000005DC-943_634x376.jpg]

[Image: article-2133550-12B8408B000005DC-600_634x370.jpg]

the east coast is smacked with heavy snow, thunderstorms, and lashing rain.
Just when winter appeared to be over, Jack Frost made an unexpected appearance in the Northeast, as late-season snow fell - and parts of New England faced the threat of flooding.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 04-23-2012

It rained all day yesterday. It was a perfect Sunday in every way.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Eat Shit And Die - 04-23-2012

Absolutely pissing it down I am soaked.