Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - IMaDick - 04-23-2012

Hot and dry here if you can believe that.

it's very rare for the desert.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Eat Shit And Die - 04-23-2012

Yeah that's a pretty suprising weather report there Richard.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 04-29-2012

I was going to rake up the remnants of winta today but its really windy out. So I'm off to get some stuff to make a burger. I'm just waiting for my cabinets to come in, I hope this week is the magic week.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - LuciferLynn - 04-30-2012

Uh, what the fuck? My neighbors lawn chairs just went tumbling down the street. Windy much? Jesus christ.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 04-30-2012

We will get your wind in the next few days. It's ridiculous! It better be a warm wind. The wind here on Friday was freezing.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - LuciferLynn - 04-30-2012

And here comes the thunder and lightning. Spring showers I suppose. My youngest still gets a little scared.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - LuciferLynn - 05-03-2012

Its 90 here. My oldest passed out at track practice. I broke my own rule and turned on the AC before june. The weather here has been so fucked up. We had a hail storm last night.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 05-03-2012

(05-03-2012, 07:29 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: Its 90 here. My oldest passed out at track practice. I broke my own rule and turned on the AC before june. The weather here has been so fucked up. We had a hail storm last night.

I told you no good can come from running around a track as fast as you can. No good I tell you.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 05-03-2012

(05-03-2012, 07:29 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: Its 90 here. My oldest passed out at track practice. I broke my own rule and turned on the AC before june. The weather here has been so fucked up. We had a hail storm last night.

No shit. It was a high of 42 here Saturday and 90 today.
I don't care for that kind of turn around so quick. Where in the hell is SPRING. It's either winter or summer...everybodys sick, over and over again.
I had to turn my air on too...grrr

RE: +your daily weather report+ - LuciferLynn - 05-03-2012

I haven't taken the electric blanket off the bed because I know damn well I'm going to need it before a week is up. I wish mother nature would take her fucking prozac already.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 05-09-2012

rainy day~love it

[Image: raining.gif]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - IMaDick - 05-09-2012

It's raining, Thunder storms, and a cool down for a few days.

Then we will have a few days of humidity and then this fucking desert can get back to what it is supposed to be dry and hot.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - LuciferLynn - 05-09-2012

It's been fairly decent, but of course, is supposed to rain this afternoon, just in time for my oldests last track event. I want to be the fucking weatherman/woman, where you can fuck your job up every single fucking day and never get fired for it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 05-13-2012

what the hell. freezing to this overnight.
May 13
Partly Cloudy

79°F

RE: +your daily weather report+ - IMaDick - 05-13-2012

Beat this

J5 68 dBZ 30,000 ft.
50 kg/m²
Damaging hail 80% chance

Hail 100%

Hail size 2.75 in.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Sterling - 05-21-2012

4:30 PM and it's 108. UV index is 11. A glorius afternoon for a cigar stroll.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 05-26-2012

[Image: article-2150110-134E8CAE000005DC-937_634x479.jpg]

Subtropical Storm Beryl along the South Carolina Georgia coastlines

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Ma Huang Sor - 05-26-2012

Storms are wild down there already, still almost a week from the start of the season supposedly.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 05-26-2012

I heard it said on our evening news that the ocean temps here are much warmer for this time of year than years past. I know what a role that plays in our hurricane activity. I hate to see this shit start but they still beat the hell out of tornadoes.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Eat Shit And Die - 05-26-2012

Roast potatos, 29 degrees