Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 06-06-2012

Sound effects..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xPUfnZSoAMM#t=67s

RE: +your daily weather report+ - crash - 06-06-2012

View at Merewether beach and ocean baths

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cracker - 06-06-2012

Is an ocean bath worse than a dirt nap?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - crash - 06-06-2012

Only if they give you the optional concrete flippers

RE: +your daily weather report+ - OnBendedKnee - 06-06-2012

(06-06-2012, 10:53 PM)Cracker Wrote: Is an ocean bath worse than a dirt nap?

Let me guess: You're not really asking because you're interested but rather your question is some elaborate setup to a punch line no one other than yourself will understand.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cracker - 06-06-2012

(06-06-2012, 10:56 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Let me guess: You're not really asking because you're interested but rather your question is some elaborate setup to a punch line no one other than yourself will understand.

You talk about kittens in the oven. You cannot possibly criticize me.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Eat Shit And Die - 06-07-2012

I worked for ten hours in the pissing rain today rippin up two large patios and digging various trenches for foundations for various things it was fucking agony, I have just got home from my recovery drinkies it's 4.55am fuck u rain fuck you deeply and repeatedly In the windpipe. Still pissing down.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 06-11-2012

they got 20" of rain! damn, i feel for the Deputies at that jail. Prison

[Image: Pensacola-flooding.jpg]

News4Jax
Floodwaters from torrential rains damaged homes and closed roads throughout the Florida Panhandle, cutting power to the county jail and sending residents to emergency shelters as the area braced for additional rains Sunday.

More than 600 inmates at the Escambia County Jail in Florida were without power and air conditioning 34 after the rains left more than 5 feet of water in the bottom floor, which also houses the laundry and kitchen facilities. Extra deputies were brought in to beef up security, and generators powered lights outside the facility to shine into the jail. Officials worked Sunday to pump out the excess water and assess the damage.

"The whole electrical system is underwater. It's going to be extensive damage," said Sgt. Mike Ward.

The parking lot of the sheriff's office was completely flooded, leaving some patrol cars and other fleet vehicles with water up to the hood. Some homes and businesses also had several feet of water inside, he said. Authorities estimated $3 million to $4 million in damages at the sheriff's facilities.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - LuciferLynn - 06-11-2012

89 today, 68 Wednesday. From air conditioning to furnace. So great.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-12-2012

It's raining & it's wonderful. Thank you, Mother Nature.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 06-12-2012

Going to rain here today. Yesterday was hot and muggy here but it cooled down in the evening and we had a nice cool breeze. I opened all the windows and it was great sleeping. So far it's been kind of a shitty summer. A lot of rain and humidity.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - crash - 06-12-2012

(06-12-2012, 08:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It's raining & it's wonderful. Thank you, Mother Nature.

You want some more...you can have ours. A week and a half is getting beyond wonderful. 20ft waves again tomorrow, too.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-12-2012

(06-12-2012, 08:50 AM)crash Wrote: You want some more...you can have ours. A week and a half is getting beyond wonderful. 20ft waves again tomorrow, too.

I'd love to have about three days of slow, steady rain. My horses need it for their fields & my courtyard needs it too, my grass has gone dormant & I don't want to turn the sprinkles on.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 06-12-2012

We've had maybe a quarter inch of rain in the last 30 days.
I heard on the radio that there were numerous brush fires called into 911 today.

Indiana is going up in flames...hah...one can only hope.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - LuciferLynn - 06-13-2012

Holy shit I just went outside in my shorts and there's an arctic wind blowing.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cracker - 06-13-2012

Just get one of these
[Image: 6872730140_cb3d3f8505.jpg]
and the "arctic wind" won't blow on your little legs when you are on the porch.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - LuciferLynn - 06-13-2012

(06-13-2012, 05:32 AM)Cracker Wrote: Just get one of these
[Image: 6872730140_cb3d3f8505.jpg]
and the "arctic wind" won't blow on your little legs when you are on the porch.

Bahaha! I think I will. I could use it for a door stop or wear it as a wrap!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 06-20-2012

all last week it was cool and sunny and breezy.
now it's going to be in the humid 90s for i don't know how long.
i HATE it and i am going to wilt and DIE. i will also be a miserable bitch.
[Image: smiley_emoticons_hot.gif]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 06-20-2012

DiabloBrainexplode oh misery

(CNN) -- A heat wave is expected to form over the mid-Atlantic region this week as forecasters warn heat indices could reach the triple digits.

Eight states are under heat advisories beginning Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.

Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, southeast Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey are expecting the heat index to reach from 100 to 105 degrees on Wednesday and Thursday, said National Weather Service meteorologist Rick Watling. Heat indices combine humidity and temperature to estimate how hot the weather feels to the body.

New York, Vermont and Massachusetts might also see near record-breaking temperatures in the triple digits. According to the National Weather Service, the current record high temperature for June in Manhattan's Central Park is 101 degrees, which was reached on June 27, 1966, and June 29, 1934.

The National Weather Service expects the heat wave to begin Wednesday and continue into Friday morning. A cold front expected late Friday, however, will leave the mid-Atlantic region with cooler weather into the weekend.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-20-2012

I don't mind the heat at all, it's that dreadful humidity that's a bitch.