Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Ma Huang Sor - 06-20-2012

Going to be a scorcher up here today. 90's, maybe some thundershower activity.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Jimbone - 06-20-2012

Yeah, hot as balls here today as well.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 06-21-2012

Heat Advisory from Thu, 11am until Thu, 7pm EDT

96 F predicted for today & high humidity.

i can't take that crap! that's one reason i left that shithole florida!

a sea breeze may save me. it did yesterday.

[Image: sprinkler.gif]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-21-2012

DANGEROUS HEAT CONTINUES ACROSS THE REGION TODAY INTO
TONIGHT...
HIGH PRESSURE OFF THE CAROLINA COAST WILL CONTINUE TO PUMP HOT
AND HUMID AIR INTO THE REGION TODAY AND TONIGHT. THE COMBINATION OF
THE HEAT AND HUMIDITY WILL RESULT IN DANGEROUS CONDITIONS

I've been getting weather alerts for days now. I'll take it. It still beats the hell out of cold.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 06-21-2012

We are under alert as well. A friend of mine had to call Animal Control on her neighbor because they left their dog outside all day. No trees or anything to even get some shade. WTF is wrong with people??? It's all over the news to NOT leave your pets outside. I was hoping they would take the dog away from those assholes but they didn't.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - LuciferLynn - 06-21-2012

Once again, its almost 90 already. But I saw that next Wednesday, its going to be 69 and raining.

You heard it here first, Hell has froze over.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - IMaDick - 06-21-2012

I wonder what Hot feels like?

100° 68°

95° 72°

100° 70°

102° 72°

Once it gets to a certain degree I can't tell the difference.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 06-21-2012

Is it hot out? I can't tell with the A/C on high at a temp of 66.Blowing-kisses

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 06-21-2012

oh God, i want some popsicles!

[Image: HEAT_WAVE_072605.jpg]
[Image: popsicles.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - LuciferLynn - 06-22-2012

Its not sweltering today. Only 85 instead of 95.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - LuciferLynn - 06-23-2012

now this is some weather I can get down with. 70, sunny, breeze off the lake.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 06-26-2012

fucking florida. fucking hurricanes. fucking tornadoes.

VENUS, Fla. (FOX 13) -
A 32-year-old Highlands County mother was killed Sunday after being thrown 200 feet by a tornado -- all the while clutching her 3-year-old daughter -- who miraculously survived.

Heather Town was thrown approximately 200 feet into a wooded area when the tornado struck her mobile home on Montana Trail in Venus, deputies said. Shortly after the storm moved through, neighbor Shane Penrod heard a child crying. He and Jason Knapek, another neighbor, searched the woods and found Heather cradling her daughter.

"When they found her, she was literally holding her baby, her little girl," witness Kim Bass recalled. "They took the little child from her because she was having a hard time breathing and she had barbed wire on her and was in a very dense section of woods, about 50 feet back there."

Penrod, Knapek, and other neighbors called 911 and tried to help as best they could.

When deputies and volunteer firefighters arrived, they pronounced Heather dead on the scene. Her daughter AnneMarie was transported to Florida Hospital Lake Placid, and was later transferred to Tampa.

her grandfather told FOX 13 she is in stable condition with a broken pelvis and broken ribs.

According to Sheriff Susan Benton, the human story of this storm is the "protection of a mother for her child; she never let go of her little one, even in death."

The debris field from the tornado extended over several miles from the Montana Trail home.

[Image: 18869193_BG2.jpg]

[Image: 18869193_BG1.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 06-27-2012

God help those people, Colorado is an inferno of epic proportions, and northeast Florida is a flood zone. i had a momentary flashback to florida when a weather map came on the news, i thought i was back there for one awful second.
there will be snakes and 'gators in those watery streets the people are mucking through. they should stay out of the flooded area.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Jezreel - 06-27-2012

This advisory was issued for us this morning:

Environment Canada issued a special weather statement Wednesday morning warning that oven-like conditions will graze Southern Ontario on Thursday with extreme temperatures in the southwest that could approach the 37 degree mark.

Humidity levels are expected to create humidex values in the low forties.

I wish I had a pool....

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 06-27-2012

It's going to get to 105 degrees here tomorrow. I cannot even remember the last time we had rain. All the grass is long dead, the leaves on the trees are wilted and curled up. It's ugly as hell here...unless you're at the lake.

The lake I hang at is 15" low and all the beaches are shutting down on all the lakes. If it doesn't rain soon, they'll be closing the lakes to all motorized boats.

Fireworks postponed until labor day for most counties.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - LuciferLynn - 06-28-2012

Its 9:30 AM and already 80 out. Gonna be a hot couple days!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Ma Huang Sor - 06-29-2012

Same here. We had a nice few days of rain but it's shake and bake today.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 06-30-2012

June 30 saturday

A heat wave is spreading like a rash over much of the United States, with record highs being smashed and severe heat warnings being issued.

Storms around Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC added to the misery on Friday night as 2million people were left without power when the region was hit with powerful gales.

Bands of rain lashed the city and winds toppled power lines and littered the streets with tree limbs as the fast-moving storm, which started in the Midwest after a day of severe heat, reached Washington and its suburbs late in the evening.

The high winds, said to have reached 80mph in some areas, caused at least one death after a woman was killed when a tree fell on her home in Springfield, Virginia.

Triple-digit temperatures caused discomfort on Friday in the country's eastern and southern states, with both Nashville, Tennessee, and Columbia, South Carolina, reaching all-time records of 109 degrees.

Washington D.C. smashed its near 80 year record for the month of June, with the mercury surging to 104 degrees this afternoon. The previous record, 101 degrees, was set in 1934.

Atlanta, Georgia and Louisville, Kentucky, also broke monthly records to get to 104 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.

today, saturday...stay cool! [Image: summer-animated-animation-weather-smiley...-large.gif]

[Image: article-2166816-13DC0E6E000005DC-992_634x428.jpg]