Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 11-13-2012

First real cold night of the season last night.

Woke up this morning to 17F.

Never fear, though, back to upper 40's and low 50's by the weekend.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Eat Shit And Die - 11-13-2012

Not that cold but spitting all day.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 11-13-2012

(11-13-2012, 12:48 PM)ESAD Wrote: Not that cold but spitting all day.

C'mon! swallow!!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 11-13-2012

We had some sleet this morning with a few snow flakes mixed in. But not enough to stick.

I want to get a huge snow storm on a Saturday so my brother can see it. He has lived down south for about 25 years and has not seen a really big storm any of the times he has come up to visit. Now that he lives here, he is trapped! I want it on a Saturday so I don't have to worry about going to work. LOL

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-29-2012

Has anyone had any snow yet?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - username - 11-29-2012

It's raining, it's pouring, this shit gets really fucking boring.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - JsMom - 11-29-2012

Not one drop of snow here yet!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-30-2012

We've skipped winter & went right to spring.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - JsMom - 11-30-2012

(11-30-2012, 10:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:

We've skipped winter & went right to spring.

That's a plus. 44

RE: +your daily weather report+ - username - 12-02-2012

Dear God, thanx for teh water. U shutz it off now?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-02-2012

hah Is it raining a little bit there?

IZ MIRACLE!!!

The weather forecast was correct. Smiley_emoticons_slash Finally a little sunshine and maybe the local news will shut up about the "storm alert". You'd think it was freaking Sandy out here.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 12-02-2012

(12-02-2012, 03:47 PM)username Wrote: IZ MIRACLE!!!

The weather forecast was correct. Smiley_emoticons_slash Finally a little sunshine and maybe the local news will shut up about the "storm alert". You'd think it was freaking Sandy out here.

It's been absolutely gorgeous for the last couple of hours; love taking a long walk just after it rains - can see for miles from the hilltop streets.

Hope you're feeling better and got a chance to get out and enjoy it too (even though I still think you're a heartless bitch!).

(12-02-2012, 06:41 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Hope you're feeling better and got a chance to get out and enjoy it too (even though I still think you're a heartless bitch!).

Hey, I'm not the one that's telling Kid he can't have a sammich because his foot is firmly planted in his fat mouth.

I didn't realize the damn rain is expected to move back in again at 4pm. 52

I guess next weekend is supposed to be clear.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 12-02-2012

(12-02-2012, 06:48 PM)username Wrote:
(12-02-2012, 06:41 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Hope you're feeling better and got a chance to get out and enjoy it too (even though I still think you're a heartless bitch!).

Hey, I'm not the one that's telling Kid he can't have a sammich because his foot is firmly planted in his fat mouth.

I didn't realize the damn rain is expected to move back in again at 4pm. 52

I guess next weekend is supposed to be clear.

I don't mind the rain if it doesn't interfere with fun or work. We went out for a walk a couple of hours later than planned, but that's okay. It was perfect and will be til 4 pm. Get it while you can.

You're right about the "Sandy" comment though, haha.

We get a little rain here in California and whine like bitches (well, I do sometimes). I didn't care about the rain at all when I lived in So Cal. But, here in SF, it sometimes takes me hours to travel 7 miles across the city with the buses, flooded one-way streets, crazy cabbies, etc.. and crossing the BB can be a day long affair when it's raining (or at least feel like it). Shit, I'm starting to whine again.

P.s. Kid's trolling me (mostly me as a member of the sisterhood) and I'm respecting him as a long-time Mock Member by replying to his posts to me. He'll live.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 12-03-2012

It's going to be 59 here tomorrow. It's December. WTF?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - username - 12-03-2012

(12-03-2012, 01:19 PM)ramseycat Wrote: It's going to be 59 here tomorrow. It's December. WTF?

Global warming.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-03-2012

It's 76 degrees here, I have windows open, the sky is blue & my grass is still green and growing. I no longer have the snow lust I used to experience this time of year.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-09-2012

Aahhhh.... winter has finally arrived with the seasons first real snowfall. The event is just wrapping up but we'll end up seeing between 8"-12" by the time it's done.

I'm a bit old-fashioned so when you grow up in MN you expect snow on the ground when Christmas rolls around.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-09-2012

I bet it's beautiful. I'd love to see some fall...and melt upon impact.