Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-09-2012

(12-09-2012, 06:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I bet it's beautiful. I'd love to see some fall...and melt upon impact.

It's just perfect. The pines are covered and it's truly a winter wonderland.

Now, if it could all be melted by the end of February, that'd be perfect.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 12-09-2012

(12-09-2012, 06:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I bet it's beautiful. I'd love to see some fall...and melt upon impact.

I've seen that once this year...I'm good till next year.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 12-25-2012

It's really cold here and supposed to rain hard later today.

I thought I heard a weird noise a couple of times last night and a bigger one just a bit ago. Turns out my little space heater bit the dust. It's still putting out air, but only cold air.

Teeth are literally chattering here. Warming my clothes in the dryer so that I can walk to the office and grab the little foot heater. Damn it's freezing.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - LuciferLynn - 12-26-2012

It's a fuckin blizzard. My boss had to give me a ride home b/c I haven't had time to sell my old snow tires and buy new ones. He couldn't even get in my driveway. It seems I also haven't had time to line up a guy to plow the driveway. Back to work tomorrow for another 10 hours of fucktards and crazies.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - QueenBee - 12-26-2012

As of 20 minutes ago, when I dared to look there was a shitload of snow out there. More to come.

Duchess..you can come get some anytime you want,

Maggot..hope the furnace is fixed. Think you are going to need it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Jimbone - 12-26-2012

Yeah, that was a nice 2.5 hour drive home in the icy snow. All things being equal, I'd rather live in a warm no income tax state.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-27-2012

I knew this white stuff would fall, it always does. Furnace is fixed , it was the control panel after smelling fried plastic I pulled it off and the back was all black burned. I'm not taking the motor back off for 80.00 it can stay there. It works nice now. The wood stove is ok I just hate depending on it. More work than I want really. Its in my breezeway so I would have to clean that mess up and a little in the garage eh......I'm just lazy.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 12-27-2012

It's white outside! I'm glad we are getting a good storm. I wanted one while the kids are here. These Georgia kids need to see what a re snow storm looks like. L

RE: +your daily weather report+ - blueberryhill - 12-27-2012

It was cold here today, too. I think the high was only 60 deegrees so I stayed inside. Wish it would rain here and I miss the snow.
I want crappy weather, too.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Older Than Dirt - 12-27-2012

Not too bad here in Toledo. May be more Friday.

Updated: Dec 26, 2012 10:22 PM EST
3.2" of snow has fallen as of 9:30 PM at the 13abc studio in Toledo, and snow continues to fall across much of the metro area. 6" to 10" of snow has accumulated from Lima to Findlay and Port Clinton.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-27-2012

I bet there is 8" outside.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-27-2012

Woooo. I has nothing :(

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 12-27-2012

Aw Duch, I have plenty to send you.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cracker - 12-28-2012

(12-27-2012, 01:02 AM)ramseycat Wrote: It's white outside! I'm glad we are getting a good storm. I wanted one while the kids are here. These Georgia kids need to see what a re snow storm looks like. L

You're an idiot. I know you knew that, thought I would reiterate.

It snows here. It is caused by cold air and moisture like any other snow storm.

You say stupid shit most of the time. I hope the "Georgia kids" have someone intelligent around to explain common weather phenomena and counteract your ignorance.

(12-27-2012, 09:26 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Aw Duch, I have plenty to send you.

And why say this when you are grown? It's just plain ass-kissing. You are old, why do you still kiss so much ass? What if you only have so many words assigned to you in your lifetime and you waste them all on stupid shit and ass-kissing? Don't you worry about that? Don't you ever think, "Hmm, I'm like 50. I should have more to add, something to contribute of value..."

I bet not.

If you were planning on buy an insulated container and dry ice to send Duchess some fucking smog-infested frozen water, I apologize.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 12-28-2012

(12-28-2012, 10:47 AM)Cracker Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 01:02 AM)ramseycat Wrote: It's white outside! I'm glad we are getting a good storm. I wanted one while the kids are here. These Georgia kids need to see what a re snow storm looks like. L

You're an idiot. I know you knew that, thought I would reiterate.

It snows here. It is caused by cold air and moisture like any other snow storm.

You say stupid shit most of the time. I hope the "Georgia kids" have someone intelligent around to explain common weather phenomena and counteract your ignorance.

(12-27-2012, 09:26 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Aw Duch, I have plenty to send you.

And why say this when you are grown? It's just plain ass-kissing. You are old, why do you still kiss so much ass? What if you only have so many words assigned to you in your lifetime and you waste them all on stupid shit and ass-kissing? Don't you worry about that? Don't you ever think, "Hmm, I'm like 50. I should have more to add, something to contribute of value..."

I bet not.

If you were planning on buy an insulated container and dry ice to send Duchess some fucking smog-infested frozen water, I apologize.

Someone's on the rag today. Or out if their meds.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - LuciferLynn - 12-29-2012

When I got up to go to work today, there was 3 more inches of snow. I managed to line up a plow guy, got someone to slap my old snow tires on and make them work so it's not such a BFD anymore and got my kids to shovel the walk, making a bigger mess in the process. They're going around the neighborhood today to shovel the sidewalks of the older folks in our neighborhood. Except for the crazy camera lady that lives next door. She can take someone elses picture doing that.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 12-30-2012

We got more snow here yesterday as well. The roads were crap. And BOTH ny niece and nephew said they have never seen this much snow in GA ever. (Dumbass Cracker). Matt snowblower my drive way. First time ever using one. He said its like mowing the snow. Lol

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-30-2012

Wish I had a snowblower.:(

Me and my brother have to old school shovel my driveway later today.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 12-30-2012

It's good exercise Clang.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - krystalshores - 12-30-2012

There was a light mix of snow and sleet all night here in Ga. No accumation. :(
It was really pretty though. I'm staying positive we might get some real snow this year.