Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 06-24-2013

There is a house about a half mile away that never mows their lawn, its about 3 ft tall now and could be called hay. In the winter they just drive their trucks and jeeps over the snow in their driveway. I remember watching one of them trying to get out one morning in the snow. Is that what you would have Clang?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 06-24-2013

We just had a wicked thunder storm roll through. Now it's sunny again.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 06-24-2013

My grandmother would say "there's another baby struck dumb at birth by a thunderclap" everytime a good one came along.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 04:04 PM)Maggot Wrote: There is a house about a half mile away that never mows their lawn, its about 3 ft tall now and could be called hay. In the winter they just drive their trucks and jeeps over the snow in their driveway. I remember watching one of them trying to get out one morning in the snow. Is that what you would have Clang?

No, I'm most likely moving back out to an apartment where they take care of the mowing and snow shoveling. I don't think I'll ever fix my bad credit to be able to buy a house.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 05:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I don't think I'll ever fix my bad credit to be able to buy a house.

Stop with the defeatist attitude! People can come back from that. Work hard and you too can persevere. That's all it takes is work, Clang. C'mere and let me slap that attitude out of you.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 05:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 05:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I don't think I'll ever fix my bad credit to be able to buy a house.

Stop with the defeatist attitude! People can come back from that. Work hard and you too can persevere. That's all it takes is work, Clang. C'mere and let me slap that attitude out of you.

Its ok, really. I'm perfectly fine with never having to clean a small house. I'm fine with just having to clean a one bedroom apartment/studio apartment.

(Of course if I could find a roommate other than my brother that wanted to share in the cleaning of the residence or didn't wait a few/6 months to want to clean, or wait until I was heading to bed to suggest apartment cleaning, then it would be a different story. And I wouldn't feel like I was a maid)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Jimbone - 06-24-2013

We had dime sized hail and 60mph winds with our thunderstorm. Lost power too for a few hours.

I hope my newly planted flowers didn't get too housed.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-25-2013

(06-24-2013, 09:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Its ok, really.

I sounded like a goddamn commercial. Russian

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-25-2013

(06-24-2013, 09:54 PM)Jimbone Wrote: We had dime sized hail and 60mph winds with our thunderstorm. Lost power too for a few hours.

I was watching those storms push through on the radar. There was an average of 1500 lightening strikes per half hour. I was so glad they stayed to the north & to the south of me but today is another opportunity, these storms are in the forecast everyday this week.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Jimbone - 06-25-2013

(06-25-2013, 05:24 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 09:54 PM)Jimbone Wrote: We had dime sized hail and 60mph winds with our thunderstorm. Lost power too for a few hours.

I was watching those storms push through on the radar. There was an average of 1500 lightening strikes per half hour. I was so glad they stayed to the north & to the south of me but today is another opportunity, these storms are in the forecast everyday this week.

I know! I checked the 10-day forecast and everyday has lightning in it.

Gotta love the summers.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 06-25-2013

Here too. Hot and humid with crazy thunder storms in the afternoon.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - F.U. - 06-25-2013

Went to bed to thunderstorms w/ tornados. Woke up to thunderstorms w/ hail. Last year we couldn't buy a drop of rain. This year it wont stop.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 06-25-2013

I like watching thunderstorms yesterday I sat in my lawnchair looking at the lightning zapping the ground nothing came close maybe a mile away.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-27-2013

Hot, fuckin' hot. Hotter than Hell. It was 78 degrees before the sun even came up.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 06-27-2013

(06-27-2013, 10:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Hot, fuckin' hot. Hotter than Hell. It was 78 degrees before the sun even came up.

I'll trade you your Hell for mine.

114 expected today.

Friday and Saturday 118.

Cool down on Sunday . . . 116.

78 degrees is the temperature of my house.

Coming in from outside, it feels like walking into an ice house!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-27-2013

(06-27-2013, 11:26 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: I'll trade you your Hell for mine.

Ha! I wouldn't do that to you. We have that dreadful East Coast humidity, instead of a temp we have a heat index, it's been in the 120's all week, it sucks the life right out of you.

So nice to see you in Mock, Tiki. 99

RE: +your daily weather report+ - username - 06-29-2013

It's supposed to be in the high 90's today. Hot/dry/yuk. I'm not going to leave the house at all today if I can help it. We don't have a/c but if I close up all the windows and drapes during the day, it stays fairly cool inside.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 06-29-2013

Hot, 90 deg passing storms has been sunny 4 4 hrs I'm done messing w/my truck. Freaking bitch. no ignition not starter or, alt, ground ,fuses, neutral safety switch.........fuckit.

Going for a swim.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-29-2013

Sometimes when one of the farm trucks won't ignite it's because it's not all the way in park. I'm sure you've thought of that kind of thing though.

Did you know that cayenne pepper will plug a leaky radiator?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 06-29-2013

It's gorgeous today. 80F outside, but about 90F in my boxy upstairs. I can take it.

Cleaning house with all the windows open and a nice breeze blowing through.

I'm gonna get high, play my music too loud and dance around the house with the electric sweeper after my last phone assessment. [Image: cool0010.gif]