Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 02-01-2014

We really need some rain here badly, Cars.

It barely sprinkled on Thursday and that was the only precipitation since December 7th.

Getting near breaking the record for dryness in this drought. The average rainfall at SFO by this time of year is 11.5 inches. So far this year, only 1.5 inches have dropped. Good for air travel, but really hard on farmers and the salmon population.

The governor announced yesterday that the reserves aren't going to be tapped this year, so increased scale backs and conservation it is.

Weird times - terrible cold and storms in a lot of the country and dry as a bone in others.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-01-2014

I recently saw a picture of a lake out there, it was all but dried up.

I'll do a rain dance for you.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 02-03-2014

Today was a beach day, what a difference from a few days ago.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 02-03-2014

Rain. But it's in the 60's.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Older Than Dirt - 02-04-2014

Two more storms coming here. Tues. & Wed. and then again Sunday. Toledo is one huge pothole ! I spent $100 on ice melt yesterday.I am sharing it !

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 02-04-2014

Snows comming and so is the "snow plow man"

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-04-2014

...and here we go. Again.

[Image: 650x366_02031437_hd28.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Blindgreed1 - 02-04-2014

A friend of mine had a death in the fam yesterday. She needs to get back to NY to comfort her brother who lost his wife. She can't get there until Friday apparently. Pretty shitty.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-04-2014

Yes, it is shitty. I'm not surprised to read that though. When I was reading about the storm it stated it will be affecting flights all across the United States.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 02-04-2014

(02-04-2014, 03:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yes, it is shitty. I'm not surprised to read that though. When I was reading about the storm it stated it will be affecting flights all across the United States.

I'm hoping to get another paid day off tomorrow. My employer will pay for 2 days a year for weather or other unforeseen circumstances that keep us out of work.

Now I'm wondering what we'll get on Sunday.

I wanna smack the shit out of Mother Nature.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 02-05-2014

No traffic today not even plows, I was driving around this morning and it was like driving on a big marshmallow. About 8" on the ground now and the rest of the day to go.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-05-2014

Rain here. Yabba Dabba Do. I got lucky, it was freezing rain in DC a couple hours ago and it's crap to the north of me too.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Blindgreed1 - 02-05-2014

(02-04-2014, 03:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

She's gonna take her chances Friday, so she can be there (hopefully) in time for the wake and the funeral. Keep me posted Duchess.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-05-2014

(02-05-2014, 11:15 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Keep me posted Duchess.

I'd be glad to but I'm not so sure it would be helpful. While I don't live right on the ocean I do live close enough to it that the ocean often affects my atmosphere. The weather I could be getting would be much different than what BWI or Philly airport would be getting.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 02-05-2014

Screw this ........no customers, no phones, half a crew time to go home and give the snow a blow job.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 02-06-2014

Hate the SNOW & ICE, glad we don't have any of that here!

(But it did rain yesterday, even pretty hard at times. hah)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 02-07-2014

It's been rainy and cold here for the past two days, for a much needed change.

I'm starting the stew in an hour and making a Bloody Mary before this hour's up.

Nesting tonight.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 02-07-2014

(02-07-2014, 06:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's been rainy and cold here for the past two days, for a much needed change.

I'm starting the stew in an hour and making a Bloody Mary before this hour's up.

Nesting tonight.

Glad to see you're getting rain. I saw a longterm forcast that said our part of the country will be above avg temps the last half of
February. I'll believe it when I see it.

In the meantime...My city is the coldest in the whole country right now.

[Image: 1897771_517945701651373_979745808_n.png]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 02-07-2014

Wow, FQ2, feels pretty shitty, huh?

Don't worry, we have overnight lows of -20F coming up Sunday and Monday.

This stuff is relentless!!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 02-10-2014

So I'm relaxing watching Duck Dynasty and my phone starts shrieking this awful noise. The reason? WINTER STORM WARNING! We know! It's been on the news all damn day.

Schools are closed tomorrow. Publix was a zoo. The governor has declared a state of emergency. They are predicting 2 inches of snow. Possibly some ice. I've never seen people freak out over the weather like this. I mean unless it was a hurricane.