Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - crash - 03-05-2014

That picture is on the front page of the local rag this morning with the headline "STORMAGEDDON"

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 03-05-2014

Its on the news around here but not as good a picture as you had.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 03-06-2014

Just had the "worstest" Golf game today in a long time.

But it could have been worse, we just finished our 18, we all got the clubs in the car, and the heavens opened up!!! Got home, and now we are under a tornato watch here! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 03-06-2014

That's what you get for bragging about your lovely weather, mister.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 03-07-2014

Updated today, TGIF. My town here got hit with heavy winds & rain last night. Luckily for us, our immediate area was spared much of the nasty damage shown on TV that others got! 22

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 03-07-2014

(03-06-2014, 05:29 PM)Carsman Wrote: Just had the "worstest" Golf game today in a long time.

But it could have been worse, we just finished our 18, we all got the clubs in the car, and the heavens opened up!!! Got home, and now we are under a tornato watch here! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Watch out for those tornatos cars, they leave an awful stain on a golf shirt.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 03-07-2014

(03-07-2014, 05:32 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-06-2014, 05:29 PM)Carsman Wrote: Just had the "worstest" Golf game today in a long time.

I think they bring all the SNAKES out of hiding too.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 03-07-2014

hah Good one!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 03-07-2014

(03-07-2014, 05:32 PM)Maggot Wrote:

Actually, it was my "shorts" that needed to be changed! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 03-08-2014

I'm starting to lose all hope that it's going to be warm enough to lay on the beach where I'm going on vacation in 2 weeks. 21

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 03-08-2014

(03-07-2014, 07:57 PM)Carsman Wrote: Actually, it was my "shorts" that needed to be changed! hah

hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 03-10-2014

Hey Maggottyboo, are you expecting a nor'easter the middle of the week?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 03-10-2014

(03-10-2014, 12:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hey Maggottyboo, are you expecting a nor'easter the middle of the week?

Lately I have been ignoring the weather reports, that way it surprizes me rather than destroys my week. Both my shovels are broken so I'm using a pc of hard cardboard duct taped to an old shovel handle. I have been reading my horoscope daily and abiding by what it says.
I have not fallen on my ass this winter and am sure that Mother nature has something in the wings for me before its all said and done.
So theres a snow storm coming wel let-er rip because I'm not gonna get all gloomy and pissed I'm gonna keep on smiling until I pull the trigger and go to a land of rainbows, puppy dogs and genetically modified Paris Hilton fleshlike robots that annoit me with coconut smelling spf 50.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 03-12-2014

For you people in the east. This is the nastiest storm yet this winter. The biggest snowflakes I've ever seen. Nasty shit...power outages, semis stuck on exit ramps and jackknifed all over the place. We're on a generator at my work. STAY HOME!!!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 03-12-2014

(03-12-2014, 11:19 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: For you people in the east. This is the nastiest storm yet this winter. The biggest snowflakes I've ever seen. Nasty shit...power outages, semis stuck on exit ramps and jackknifed all over the place. We're on a generator at my work. STAY HOME!!!

I was thinking about you earlier when someone told me to expect straight line winds tonight. Remember the winds we experienced almost a couple of Summers ago at the end of June (I think it was)?

(03-12-2014, 11:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-12-2014, 11:19 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: For you people in the east. This is the nastiest storm yet this winter. The biggest snowflakes I've ever seen. Nasty shit...power outages, semis stuck on exit ramps and jackknifed all over the place. We're on a generator at my work. STAY HOME!!!

I was thinking about you earlier when someone told me to expect straight line winds tonight. Remember the winds we experienced almost a couple of Summers ago at the end of June (I think it was)?

Yes, I remember. That storm was on my birthday. If it's warm there, and your supposed to get rain first, you'll get the same nasty crap. 10 inches of wet snow...and yes, straight line winds.

55 degrees yesterday, it will be Zero tomorrow morning. GRRRRR!!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 03-12-2014

It's 70 degrees and it's been raining off & on for awhile. I'd rather get a shit ton of snow than straight line winds.

(03-12-2014, 03:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's 70 degrees and it's been raining off & on for awhile. I'd rather get a shit ton of snow than straight line winds.

You might get both. I think Maggottyboo might get the worst of it. It was blowing straight across during the brunt of the storm.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 03-12-2014

My Barometer is pegged to the lowest peg Pepper. I have never seen it that low. Its ice raining now.

(03-12-2014, 08:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: My Barometer is pegged to the lowest peg Pepper. I have never seen it that low. Its ice raining now.

Stay calm and smoke a big fatty...hah

You'll probably get thunder-snow too.