Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-01-2014

Not exactly conducive to an awesome holiday weekend :(

[Image: article-2676239-1F4D5DB200000578-676_634x385.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 07-02-2014

(07-01-2014, 07:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Not exactly conducive to an awesome holiday weekend :(

[Image: article-2676239-1F4D5DB200000578-676_634x385.jpg]

We had another one of those storms like the one on my birthday 2 years ago. Tornado warnings...srtaight line winds, 80 mph. 2 people were killed in their beds when trees fell on their houses. I slept through it all.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-02-2014

(07-02-2014, 11:26 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: We had another one of those storms like the one on my birthday 2 years ago.

That came right to me when it left you. I've never been so scared in all my life, on the verge of tears scared. I grabbed my phone when I heard it coming and my screen was red with warning written all over it. I didn't have electric for a few days and was charging my phone in the car so I could check on Mock. LC was still alive then. I've been through several hurricanes brushing me and a plethora of tornado warnings/watches but they didn't even come close to being as awful as those straight line winds. I don't ever want to do that again. Nevah.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-02-2014

I'm under a severe watch until 9:00. Wah. It's hot & humid as fuck.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 07-02-2014

(07-02-2014, 02:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-02-2014, 11:26 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: We had another one of those storms like the one on my birthday 2 years ago.

That came right to me when it left you. I've never been so scared in all my life, on the verge of tears scared. I grabbed my phone when I heard it coming and my screen was red with warning written all over it. I didn't have electric for a few days and was charging my phone in the car so I could check on Mock. LC was still alive then. I've been through several hurricanes brushing me and a plethora of tornado warnings/watches but they didn't even come close to being as awful as those straight line winds. I don't ever want to do that again. Nevah.

I was standing in the Licence Branch watching that beast come straight at me and a whole wall of windows. It was black as night to the west. I got my ass out of there and made it home just when these huge monster raindrops started falling. This one had me more worried because I live on the third floor and was worried it was going to rip the roof off...and, it hit in the middle of the night.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-17-2014

It's a balmy 60 degrees out there right now.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-18-2014

Mid-July on the East Coast and I've had my windows open all day. This is unheard of. I'd love it for it to be like this until December.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-18-2014

Well now, it's "58" degrees here out there!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-21-2014

WOW it's "54" degrees out there right now! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-21-2014

Frost tonight, Cars!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 07-21-2014

The east coast sounds like they're getting the cold air we had last week.

Last Monday our high was 63F IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY!

Back to a sweat box today. 94F

It's been absolutely glorious, I hate to see it end. Low 80's, no humidity, perfection.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 07-21-2014

I tend to like a little heat with my summer since we spend so many days of the year freezing our asses off, however, many people are like you, they just want that 70-80 range with no humidity and no bugs.

The heat is never an issue for me but that dreadful East Coast humidity sucks ass. It's not unusual for me to glance over at the weather station as I walk by and see we have a heat index of 120. I worry about the horses when it gets like that but they probably deal with it better than I do.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-23-2014

No frost tonight, it's 66!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 07-23-2014

Going to be hot and humid here. I have to say though the heat and humidity down here hasn't bothered me as much as I thought it would.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-25-2014

Wow, it was "55" degrees out there this morning at 5:30am!

(Up early, going to docs for nasty a test later on todayhah)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - blueberryhill - 07-25-2014

Think we broke record here yesterday; it was 116 degrees, and hot today, also but think it cooled down to 114 degrees....I don't deal well with heat. My rationale is that you can always get warm, but it is difficult to get cool. Oh, and it wasn't a dry heat; it is monsoon time so think dew point was in 50s but no rain in my part of town. I have home in mountains of Colorado and it has been cool and rainy all summer there and I so wish I could live there but can't because of altitude so I lease it.
Cars, my life consists of one test or another and some are nasty, e.g., the colonoscopy (prep, anyway), but this seems to be my life now. Good luck on your
test!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-25-2014

(07-25-2014, 05:41 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Think we broke record here yesterday; it was 116 degrees, and hot today, also but think it cooled down to 114 degrees....I don't deal well with heat. My rationale is that you can always get warm, but it is difficult to get cool. Oh, and it wasn't a dry heat; it is monsoon time so think dew point was in 50s but no rain in my part of town. I have home in mountains of Colorado and it has been cool and rainy all summer there and I so wish I could live there but can't because of altitude so I lease it.
Cars, my life consists of one test or another and some are nasty, e.g., the colonoscopy (prep, anyway), but this seems to be my life now. Good luck on your
test!

Thanks, the nasty test was made better when the results came back normal! 64

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-28-2014

It's 66 out there right now, and looking to find elusive sleep.