Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-07-2014

It's 78 degrees out there, so shortly will be using that great driving weather to go visit the Indians, and they're letting us stay the night comped! 89

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 08-07-2014

My mom landed in Hilo, HI last night, and now is getting ready to ride out hurricane Iselle.

Crazy shit that you can't make up.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-12-2014

It's raining and I hope it rains all day.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 08-12-2014

Supposed to rain here too. I'm over the rain for now.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-23-2014

Aussie, I just want you to know that I am not giving up my nice weather without a fight. You can't have it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-23-2014

Yesterday and today both were overcast, with a threat of rain, but it never did rain! But both days were balmy mid 70's!

(I'll take it)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - aussiefriend - 08-24-2014

(08-23-2014, 05:17 PM)Duchess Wrote: Aussie, I just want you to know that I am not giving up my nice weather without a fight. You can't have it.

You have to share, and you're not sharing!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-24-2014

I know I don't have a choice but I really loathe the thought of cold weather moving in. Layers of clothes, howling wind, polar vortex bullshit. Ugh.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 08-28-2014

[Image: 2014-Farmers-Almanac-Forecast.jpeg]

I'm already depressed.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - crash - 08-29-2014

I predict FQ2 is going to have a larger than normal heating bill or is going back to being single in a month or two..

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-29-2014

(08-28-2014, 11:27 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: [Image: 2014-Farmers-Almanac-Forecast.jpeg]

I am not doing that this year! No. Taz

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-29-2014

It's 74 degrees, sunny, and great driving weather.
Shortly, will be driving to and spending the night with the Indians! Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 08-29-2014

(08-29-2014, 12:56 AM)crash Wrote: I predict FQ2 is going to have a larger than normal heating bill or is going back to being single in a month or two..

Nope...my heat is included in my rent. I was nice and toasty all winter last year, except for going outside. The b/f asked me to move in with him...nope! Not yet anyway.

Holy shit...

Free heat? That's unheard of..

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 08-29-2014

My power went out in the middle of the night and when it came back on the AC somehow switched over to emg heat. I woke up sweating and walked out the bedroom door and a heat wave hit me. I was like what in the hell is going on around here, I thought the world was coming to an end. I looked at the thermostat and it was 87 degrees with heat blowing out full force. I don't know what that was all about, I don't even use the heat in the winter here.

God is preparing you for menopause.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 08-29-2014

(08-29-2014, 11:31 AM)crash Wrote: Holy shit...

Free heat? That's unheard of..

I know. I don't ever want to move. I even turned on the heat a few times this summer when we were cold in July...something I would never do if I had to pay for it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 09-04-2014

That dreadful East Coast humidity is here. It sucks ass. It might as well be 30 degrees with howling wind out there., it's no more pleasant than that is.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 09-12-2014

It's a gorgeous late Summer day here. No humidity, bright sunshine and in the 70's. I'm freezing my ass off. hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 09-12-2014

It's cloudy and rainy. I hope it clears up for the game tonight.