Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 02-01-2011

Duchess has cabin fever i think. hah

here is the current map @ 0730, you may escape the worst of it.
it's really coming down here. sure is pretty~~

this thing is massive, and of 'historical' proportions.

[Image: us_radar_plus_usen.jpg]

[Image: widespread-snow-13111-453x340.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 02-01-2011

It could be worse, it could be 4ft. Smiley_emoticons_razz

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 02-01-2011

Just got back from my2 mile morning walk, I would have tried for 2-1/2 miles, but the sun was too damn hot! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 02-01-2011

(02-01-2011, 11:30 AM)Carsman Wrote: Just got back from my2 mile morning walk, I would have tried for 2-1/2 miles, but the sun was too damn hot! hah

Oh yeah? Well I can walk 2 miles and only move 30 ft up the road around here.

(02-01-2011, 11:30 AM)Carsman Wrote: Just got back from my2 mile morning walk, I would have tried for 2-1/2 miles, but the sun was too damn hot! hah

that's OK...you have to watch for snakes and 'gators. i only have to watch for snow snakes' little red beady eyes! heh

[Image: Patternless_Snow_Southern_Pine.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-01-2011

I can tell you covet our snow, sleet & freezing rain, your post reeks of jealousy. When's the last time you sat by a roaring fire & indulged in a mug of Ghirardelli hot chocolate? When's the last time someone threw a snowball at you & damn near knocked you silly? Fallen on your ass lately 'cuz the patio was a sheet of ice? Ever grabbed the last bags of ice melt before the geezer could reach down & pick them up? Huh? Huh? Huh? I can tell you want all these {and more} experiences for yourself. You're not kiddin' me, I can tell.

(02-01-2011, 11:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I can tell you covet our snow, sleet & freezing rain, your post reeks of jealousy. When's the last time you sat by a roaring fire & indulged in a mug of Ghirardelli hot chocolate? When's the last time someone threw a snowball at you & damn near knocked you silly? Fallen on your ass lately 'cuz the patio was a sheet of ice? Ever grabbed the last bags of ice melt before the geezer could reach down & pick them up? Huh? Huh? Huh? I can tell you want all these {and more} experiences for yourself. You're not kiddin' me, I can tell.

"Covet" all that nasty shitty stuff, not me any more, it's all yours with good riddance, I don't miss it one little bit!!! I do however have to be watchful for those nasty critters that LC so quickly pointed out. So I carry a big stick, (and no I'm not Teddy R. Smiley_emoticons_wink) just in case I need to push them away.
And I do enjoy having a Ghirardelli hot chocolate here, along with a Ghirardelli brownie. ( Cause it doesn't have to be cold to have/enjoy a hot chocolate)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 02-01-2011

We've been upgraded to a Blizzard warning. I hate this shit...other than chances are likely for a day off work.

It is nasty outside, not going to work if they don't shut it down. Fuckem.

(01-31-2011, 09:24 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: On a much brighter note...in 2 weeks I will be basking in the sunshine, stretched out on the beach in Negril. Jamaican Gold, here I come. 89

Please take pix & post them upon your return. I'd love to see some surf, sand & sun.

(02-01-2011, 07:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-31-2011, 09:24 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: On a much brighter note...in 2 weeks I will be basking in the sunshine, stretched out on the beach in Negril. Jamaican Gold, here I come. 89

Please take pix & post them upon your return. I'd love to see some surf, sand & sun.

Sure thing.

(02-01-2011, 07:39 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Sure thing.

i want some pics of you smoking that local ganja! 103 28

(02-01-2011, 07:41 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

I can do that too...if you promise not to send the po-po to my house. hah

Sure thing.

i want some pics of you smoking that local ganja! 103 28

Sure thing.

And on at least one restroom mirror write "mockforums.net" in lipstick or gloss, whatever works. Thanks! Awink

Well, I fucked that whole quote up. :O

Probably because I'm practicing my Ganja smoking techniques.

hah

F2 goes native! hah

(02-01-2011, 07:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sure thing.

And on at least one restroom mirror write "mockforums.net" in lipstick or gloss, whatever works. Thanks! Awink

I'll cover as many as I can.
Damn I wish I was there now...the wind sounds like it's going to blow the roof off.

(02-01-2011, 06:34 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: We've been upgraded to a Blizzard warning. I hate this shit...other than chances are likely for a day off work.

Right you are, back in my working days in NE, we had a blizzard, where I listened to the radio station that announced plant closings, & mine was not listed as closed. So stupid me, braved the cold, ice & blowing snow, & drove 3 hours on the treacherous roads only to get to the parking lot at work & have the Security guards there turning the few cars around as the plant was closed. By now the roads were worse, & it took me 4 hours to get home. I spent the entire day driving on the roads, and worst of all, my VP never knew what this schmuck did in vain!!!
Never did that again!

PS: Get to the sun ASAP!

Duchess: And on at least one restroom mirror write "mockforums.net" in lipstick or gloss, whatever works. Thanks!

great. i'll spend a week deleting/banning stoned spammers.
:B

(02-01-2011, 07:53 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 06:34 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: We've been upgraded to a Blizzard warning. I hate this shit...other than chances are likely for a day off work.

Right you are, back in my working days in NE, we had a blizzard, where I listened to the radio station that announced plant closings, & mine was not listed as closed. So stupid me, braved the cold, ice & blowing snow, & drove 3 hours on the treacherous roads only to get to the parking lot at work & have the Security guards there turning the few cars around as the plant was closed. By now the roads were worse, & it took me 4 hours to get home. I spent the entire day driving on the roads, and worst of all, my VP never knew what this schmuck did in vain!!!
Never did that again!

PS: Get to the sun ASAP!

Just thinking about that kind of situation gets my blood boiling. We've already been told to come in 2 hrs later than normal if they don't shut it down. They won't have a choice anyways, we're at a level 2 Snow Warning already and we're only 2 hours in.

With my luck, we'll get another storm on the day we're supposed to leave. I might just have to end it all if that happens.